How good is Persona 4 The Golden?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

Hello there, i am currently thinking of buying Persona. This is my first time i ever trying an RPG game. Reason why i choose it, is because i heard some good stuff about it and that it's the best game atm for the vita. Anything i should know about it?

optiplex7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 optiplex7
Member since 2006 • 738 Posts

Well for starters you won't sleep much. Week ends you won't sleep at all.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Its a great game, am sure you'll enjoy it...

Interesting Story, great characters, solid gameplay / combat and so much things to do !!!!

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

It's the best game on the Vita and one the best games to come out this gen.

Jehuty08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jehuty08
Member since 2007 • 1950 Posts

This game killed my social life for about a month, and this isnt even the first time Ive played through P4. Get it now and prepare to loose a good chunk of your life :P

wraith-squad66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wraith-squad66
Member since 2008 • 1368 Posts

It will consume your time.

CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

I have been wondering if I should buy this. I don't really like JRPGs or anime, but people really seem to like it.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lilnazar

Alright i got the game. So far with my progression, i gotta' say. The story is interesting, but there's only clicking and clicking through dialouges. I don't get to do much stuff. Please don't tell me this is how the game plays out? I though i could move freely and check stuff. But all i do so far is making my way through dialouges.

Lyncaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lyncaster
Member since 2011 • 228 Posts

Alright i got the game. So far with my progression, i gotta' say. The story is interesting, but there's only clicking and clicking through dialouges. I don't get to do much stuff. Please don't tell me this is how the game plays out? I though i could move freely and check stuff. But all i do so far is making my way through dialouges.

lilnazar
The first 2-4 hours is like that, it really opens up after that. They are just setting the story :P
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

lilnazar

Its a story based RPG so you can expect loads of dialogue where you just click... you may find it annoying but once you get into the story you'll appreciate it !!

xGamePlayerx19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 xGamePlayerx19
Member since 2008 • 379 Posts

its a great game. i debated getting it at first as i never played the persona series before but was very happy i did give it a go. i was glued to it for weeks on end so prepare to have it suck all your free time away.

Avatar image for GRIFFDOGGYDOG78
GRIFFDOGGYDOG78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GRIFFDOGGYDOG78
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts

I haven't posted on this site in a while, but I'm posting to tell you to buy this game because it's one of the best games I've played in a while.  I'm just glad I got it during winter break because i've logged about 50 hours in it.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lilnazar

Thanks for the advices, i already got it and i love it :D. It's so fun and this is my first time playing a RPG game.

Sarge1442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sarge1442
Member since 2004 • 709 Posts

Thanks for the advices, i already got it and i love it :D. It's so fun and this is my first time playing a RPG game.

lilnazar

it's a great game, one of my all time favorites, jsut heads up to get the good or true ending you are going to have to figure out who the killer isÂ