How bad is the hacking in other games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ag179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ag179
Member since 2004 • 964 Posts

I am planning on buying a ps3 cheifly for FREE online multiplayer. Recently i have been reading about the secuirty hack and how modern warfare is unplayable online.

How bad is this problem. Are other games affected . Will sony be able to fix this in the near future or am i better of buying the an other console ?

Thanks

AG179

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

I'll present you with facts here. Call Of Duty has been hackable since Call Of Duty 4. Long before any of this happened or picked up.

Activision and Infinity Ward are a joke. That's all there is to it. The game itself had no security to begin with. Hence, the problem today and how it was hit so bloody hard. That door has been open for years.

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
[QUOTE="ag179"]

I am planning on buying a ps3 cheifly for FREE online multiplayer. Recently i have been reading about the secuirty hack and how modern warfare is unplayable online.

How bad is this problem. Are other games affected . Will sony be able to fix this in the near future or am i better of buying the an other console ?

Thanks

AG179

Thats the only game of i know of so far. Black Ops seems fine, well terms of the hacking. Modern Warfare is like that on 360 as well. Hopefully the new bans will help with the hacking.
ravens8652

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ravens8652
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Its not unplayable, every now and then you will come across a random challenge lobby or hacked lobby where everyone has the hacks, just back out if it annoys you