how are the ps3 Ratchet and clank games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

I have played the first game, going comando, up your arsenal, deadlock, and size matters. How are the ps3 games? I was seriously disapointed when I found out they left the online mode off of the ps3 ratchet and clank games.

Mintymatti017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 Mintymatti017
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I think they are brilliant! They are funny, great stories, great weapons, get alot of game for your money. I don't see how online would work in Ratchet and Clank but I highly reccommend them and they are cheap now.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

They're awesome. Except for «All 4 One» I didn't liked that one.

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

tjricardo089

I agree they're awesome games. Well worth playing.

Also, All 4 One isn't a traditional Ratchet game, I didn't play it but it looked kind of bad...

toddx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 toddx77
Member since 2008 • 3395 Posts

Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, and Crack in time our great. If you liked the ps2 ones than you will love the ps3 games no questions asked. All 4 One has online but its not that great. Its linear, has a terrible save system, less cutscenes, no exploration, and not as funny. Its worth playing but play it last since its comes after a crack in time. Listen to what everyone is saying, get them lol.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I'm going to agree with most of the posters above me. All the games on the PS3 are a lot of fun. Except All4one. I'd say it sucks, but it's somewhat fun, just not up to the level of other R&C games.

dazman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#7 dazman31
Member since 2005 • 2507 Posts

Never got around to playing the PS2 games, are they planning on making/have they made any HD remakes or been made available on the PS Store?

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
I like them. And the demo for All 4 One was good. I want that one too.
Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#9 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

I can't speak for all the PS3 titles, but A Crack in Time was brilliant. I could not put the controller down the entire time.

toddx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 toddx77
Member since 2008 • 3395 Posts

Never got around to playing the PS2 games, are they planning on making/have they made any HD remakes or been made available on the PS Store?

dazman31

I've heard people say there will be and with a Jak and Daxter once coming out it only makes sense. Some one mentioned though that it would only have ratchet and clank, going commando, and up your arsenal. Thats ok but Deadlocked was my favorite so I wish that one would be included but that is just speculation right now.

DevilBorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 DevilBorg
Member since 2009 • 810 Posts
Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time are both great. However, I didn't like Quest for Booty. It was really hollow and just...meh. I know it filled the story but it just wasn't as filling. I liked All 4 One though. It's not as good as the others (better than Quest for Booty imo), but it's still worth playing.
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

Quest for booty is pretty average. It dose'nt feel like the older Ratchet games and it is too short

Avatar image for THE_DESTROYER_1
THE_DESTROYER_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 THE_DESTROYER_1
Member since 2011 • 28 Posts
all of them are great cant really say about all 4 one but what i heard about the comments are bad but since it is a four player co-op get some friends and play the game together
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time are good games. Quest for Booty is essentially filler and play it only if you want to complete the Future trilogy.

All 4 One is terrible.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

I have Ratchet and Clank tools of Destruction and a Crank in time. These games Rock! I want to get Ratch and Clank All 4 One. If you need a great platformer for PS3. Then these games are recommended.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts

tjricardo089
Totally agree. TOD, ACIT, Q4B are all great. A4O is pretty bad.
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
All 4 one is not that bad as long as you don't judge compadre to the other ratchet and clank games, it is good as a standalone title and I enjoy playing online. If you like these games I would give all 4 one a chance. It is still a great platformers.
Izak80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Izak80
Member since 2008 • 399 Posts

I would like to buy a Ratchet&Clank game just to get som variety in my gaming, havent played any platformer on the Ps3 yet. Which is considered the best Ratchet&Clank game for the Ps3?

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheFallenDemon

I would like to buy a Ratchet&Clank game just to get som variety in my gaming, havent played any platformer on the Ps3 yet. Which is considered the best Ratchet&Clank game for the Ps3?

Izak80

Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time are the best games, and they make up the beginning and end of the R & C future trilogy. The middle installment, Quest for Booty, is rather short filler and doesn't really need to be played unless you want to know what happened between games. All 4 One is definitely the worst and the only way I got any fun out of that miserable title was with friends.

Izak80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Izak80

[QUOTE="Izak80"]

TheFallenDemon

Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time are the best games, and they make up the beginning and end of the R & C future trilogy. The middle installment, Quest for Booty, is rather short filler and doesn't really need to be played unless you want to know what happened between games. All 4 One is definitely the worst and the only way I got any fun out of that miserable title was with friends.

Havent played any R&C games (on Ps2 or Ps3) will i stiull be able to pick uip on the story if i start with Tools of Destruction?

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheFallenDemon

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

[QUOTE="Izak80"]

Izak80

Havent played any R&C games (on Ps2 or Ps3) will i stiull be able to pick uip on the story if i start with Tools of Destruction?

You don't need to know the plot of the other games to get into ToD and the game does a pretty good job of introducing the characters to you.

Izak80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Izak80

[QUOTE="Izak80"]

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

TheFallenDemon

You don't need to know the plot of the other games to get into ToD and the game does a pretty good job of introducing the characters to you.

But Tools of Destruction would be the best one to start with?

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheFallenDemon

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

[QUOTE="Izak80"]

Izak80

But Tools of Destruction would be the best one to start with?

I'd say yes.