HELP Someone stole my PSP.

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RIH148

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RIH148
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

OMG, i am freaking pissed, a student at my school, jack my psp out of the locker. At the Boys Locker Room.

My locker was tight and mad stuffs inside, so i decided to put my rest at the locker in top of mine.

When I came back to get dress, the locker was wide open. Then I know someone took something, and i was my brand new PSP Slim.

I just had this PSP for just a month.

And I know the guy that jack my PSP. there was only 2 other who were at the locker room, and they watch me. IM a DUMB A S S

P.S. The guy was black, tall, and a jock kind of sort. Im a bit scare, but i feel like knocking that guy out.

What would you do if you want to get back your PSP Slim? Please respond. Thanks

BladeMaster84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BladeMaster84
Member since 2008 • 533 Posts

Other than the obvious advice of attempt to steal it back, report him to the authorities.

This is why you don't leave expensive electronics laying around in public.

FendersONLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 FendersONLY
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts
dude when im in school my psp is always in my back pocket or in my hand, no place else... thats gotta suck though...
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
you should have reported. reported now nefore he sells it hurry up.
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
you should have reported. reported it now before he sells it hurry up.
Avatar image for deactivated-5add084b23cf4
deactivated-5add084b23cf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 deactivated-5add084b23cf4
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
he got that right, tell the teachers, principal or maybe even his parents. He didn't pay for the psp, you did, so he must now pay the consequences for his actions.
CessPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CessPool
Member since 2003 • 398 Posts
School is for learning not for psp... god i sound old!
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
get some people with ya and mess him up :|
SonicLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SonicLucas
Member since 2008 • 76 Posts

omg man. I really hope you get your PSP back. I hate when other black people fulfill the bad stereotypes like that.'

I don't care if it means being a "snitch" but I would tell a teacher or steal it back. I really hope you get it back.

Watermelon4372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Watermelon4372
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts

no matter what he does, report him. if teachers ask and he says it wasnt him, say he was the only other person in the locker room and they'll believe you. I got my cell phone, ipod, and 7 dollars stolen out of my locker too. it pissed me off so much. except for me i had no idea who did it and the only thing tthe principal told me to do was to "bring a lock next time."

anyways, if he tries to beat the crap out of you, just take it and let him get expelled. thats what happens at my school for personal vendettas.

Roman_Irishman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Roman_Irishman
Member since 2007 • 29493 Posts

Dude that sucks! I would definitely report it. If nothing happens then approach him about it, if he gives you crap then take him out. Usually those jock guys can't fight worth crap anyway.

gleb2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gleb2006
Member since 2005 • 175 Posts
File a claim, and next time when you have that class see if you can bring a camera and hide it in a lock across the locker room facing your lock (MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THAT LOCKER WITH THE CAMERA). If he tries again and he gets caught on camera you have more then enough evidence, juts make sure the camera is 100% safe
BladeMaster84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BladeMaster84
Member since 2008 • 533 Posts

File a claim, and next time when you have that class see if you can bring a camera and hide it in a lock across the locker room facing your lock (MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THAT LOCKER WITH THE CAMERA). If he tries again and he gets caught on camera you have more then enough evidence, juts make sure the camera is 100% safegleb2006

That won't prove anything unless you catch him stealing. In addition to that, buy a couple of wallets that look alike. Fill one with a bunch of cash and flash it about where he can see it. Then put the second, empty on in the locker across from the camera.

R-Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 R-Force
Member since 2005 • 838 Posts

I feel for you, man.

If you find the dude. KICK HIS ASS! (But not too hard ;) )

Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

Hmm... I hope you learned your lesson. Don't take things like a PSP to school. :x

Depends what type of person he is, I'd talk to him first and ask him for it back. He might be just playing with you.:P If he doesn't want to give it to you.. then report him. Let him know that you're going to tell on someone. It's better than you telling someone, and then you get your PSP back.., and risk the dude being pissed at you.

Nightingale27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nightingale27
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
You could make a posse and drive him out of town.
Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
School is for learning! Also, I wouldn't have a problem stealing from someone that used a phrase like "MAD STUFFS."
RIH148

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RIH148
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

Ok, so im gonna speak to the two first, ask questions, if they neglect, they get F U C K.

then maybe I tell my school safety agents

I see them both after school everyday, and it's make-up PM GYM anyway.

"Mad stuffs" is because im from NYC, and i was used to saiding stuff like these.

drekula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 drekula
Member since 2006 • 1152 Posts
I know a tall black guy. Let's turn him in.
SGT4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SGT4EVA
Member since 2007 • 1773 Posts
dont go to a teacher, either tell the principle or even tell ur parents to call the cops, teach him a lesson by scaring the s*** out of hiim
twilight_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 twilight_69
Member since 2005 • 178 Posts
Next time put a lock on your locker...for now...well you learned a valuable lesson
fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#23 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts
yeah you should tell the school authorities. in freshman year someone stole my DS a few months after i got it, but he took it from my house so the school authorities wouldn't have been able to do anything in that case. luckily, i knew where he lived. :twisted: if nobody at your school can do anything about it, you should do what my dad and i did and confront the kid about it (just as long as you don't think he'll beat you up about it, anyway.) get your psp back, or at least get a confession, then tell his parents because without evidence, his parents will side with him over you. in order to get my DS back, i aked him to give it back, he said he didn't have it, my dad yelled at him, and he quickly changed his mind. lol
Flarnzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Flarnzer
Member since 2004 • 386 Posts
pry his locker out with a crowbar fo revenge, if you got some bread, you could pay some jocks to kick his ass
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#25 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

ok, the rest of you reading this. LEARN from his experience.

write down the serial # of your psp. and maybe scratch your name into it. That way if you report it stolen, and the cops find the person in posession, you can PROVE it is your Psp. Just like how cars have a VIN#.

my advice, report the kid IMMEDIATELY to your principle IF you have good evidence.

cyber_jc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cyber_jc
Member since 2005 • 316 Posts
hmmm find out where he lives then simple...burn that **** house down!!!kill his parents too and make sure he's still alive to suffer...never f u c k with a psp!
DarkAlucard666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DarkAlucard666
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

Well here is a good advices

Lockers room teacher can bring everyone on hold to stay in the locker and search everyones backpacks and pockets and lockers (idk if this works at your school but sure works for me)

tell your parents and they can get the cops to teach him a lesson for being a theif and the cops will get seriuous of this (also happen to my school when a wallet got stolen and I never saw the kids again for some reason o.O)

or you can kill them and get it back and you will also go to jail (that never works but you can probably play while in there)

let your parents sue them (make a lie that they pick on you idk and jack your stuff alot. that will teach them a lesson)

I will go for the cops because that might work the most.

DMRaMeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DMRaMeX
Member since 2005 • 3569 Posts
don't tell us, stop being a scaredy cat and get your psp back from him. sometimes people just needs to stand up to other people and take care of their problems themselves. its part of being a man.
p00phead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 p00phead
Member since 2007 • 1203 Posts

Use your common sense report it it's a crime or just plant some type of ilegal substance in his locker and report him and whatever you do don't start a fight.

gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts

ok, the rest of you reading this. LEARN from his experience.

write down the serial # of your psp. and maybe scratch your name into it. That way if you report it stolen, and the cops find the person in posession, you can PROVE it is your Psp. Just like how cars have a VIN#.

my advice, report the kid IMMEDIATELY to your principle IF you have good evidence.

Talldude80

Believe it or not this is what I do with all my consoles (except for etching my name onto it). Even some of my hard to find games i'll write down the UPC code just incase.

I'd had one of my games stolen from my house by a friend when I was younger, I figured and took a long shot that this douchebag would sell it for $ to a game store near by. I reported my UPC number of the game to the 2 game stores by my house. They eventually called me and told me someone tried to sell it to them and got it back for me. Maybe I just got lucky.

Best thing to do in your case is to report the 2 kids in the locker room or the one you are mostly positive about. The best thing to do would be to stick to your word if you ever want to see A psp back into your hands without spending $ for another one.

_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 _Ben99_
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts

If you saw your PSP with him,

get some of your friends together and look into his locker, tell your friends what's inside the PSP of Music, Video.. etc.

They make sure what you described is confirmed, you get your PSP back and he would be hanging his head in shame

reporting to the principal or a teacher would get you into trouble. THis is a real and " virtual" solution.

lamech777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lamech777
Member since 2006 • 449 Posts
All the advice given has been good. Just go with what sounds best. I think u should just tell your parents and go withthem to principal and report what happened. I say take your parents so that incident doesn't get brushed away like its unimportant, cuz adults will do that when it comes to kids. Also don't wait, report it now. The longer u wait the harder it will be to prove what happened.
Avatar image for barney_calhoun_
barney_calhoun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 barney_calhoun_
Member since 2006 • 3887 Posts
Call some friends an beat the crap out of him
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts

most probably you won't get your psp back.

Even if you beat him up you won't get it back until you tell the cops.

I would beat him up though to teach him a lesson :P

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 fartmixer26
Member since 2008 • 830 Posts
kick his ass......after u report him
Avatar image for deactivated-61f554adcef90
deactivated-61f554adcef90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#36 deactivated-61f554adcef90
Member since 2005 • 8056 Posts
Call a couple of friends and mess him up good ... either that ot call the cops :P
Pinkygirl007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Pinkygirl007
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts

yeh that gotta suck.... i would be extremely upset if the samething happened to me.. but back when i was in high school. i knew already never leave anything valuable in lockers ever.. even if u have a lock.. it's not safe, they pry on the corners of the locker to get inside.

Wave360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Wave360
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts

Bring a crowbar to school and teach him a lesson in math. PSP gamer + Stolen = Hospital

:lol:

2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#39 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

Personally, I would talk to the guy one on one. Be calm and say you know what happened(this can also be used as a cover-up in case he didn't steal it)and you won't tell anyone about it, neither will you hold it against him.

If he says, well, that you can't have it back, then say something like, "*sigh* Then at least have fun with it, I know I did", then walk away.

The guilt will then start killing him, and you can only then hope that he gives it back. Just make sure not to frown.

mugwuffin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mugwuffin2
Member since 2007 • 277 Posts
Ok you really want to get even. One word. Arson. You know where this guy lives? look, I'll go pick up five gallons of gasoline and meet you later on. Meanwhile see if you can get a layout of the house to block off any escape points. P.S this is all J/K dont get all worked up. I think you lost it and are never goin to see it again, Ya live and learn mate. Ya live and learn.
Magiciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Magiciant
Member since 2008 • 120 Posts

lol the guys black of course he will steal anything.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha u suck damn americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehhehehehe

Charmderboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Charmderboy
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts

REPORT IT TO THE HEADMASTER OR HEADMISSTRESS NOW! BEFORE IT GETS SELLED then get a new one and do not leave elecrotics laying around in public

kingrich06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#44 kingrich06
Member since 2006 • 5403 Posts
sorry about ur loss, i hope the story ends well
sadlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 sadlet
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
get some friends go up 2 him tell him 2 give it back if he starts 2 give u crap your friends can back u up then report him if he doesnt give it back and especially if he attacks u EXPULLSION BEEEYAH!
Llangaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Llangaly
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts

first off... wow, that sucks.

second, Like someone previously stated, right down serial numbers and keep proof of you Serial#. There doesn't seem like much you really can do... you can threaten to file a police report to scare him, (then actually file one if he doesn't give) although without proof of ownership you prolly wont have much luck. And if your school is anything like it was when I was in school, then going to the administration will be useless, as they wont assume responsibility for the stolen item, especially if it wasn't in YOUR assigned locker, and definitely if this locker didn't even have a lock... really, not the smartest of moves here, If i had too much stuff and needed to 'overflow' into another locker, the PSP definitely isn't what I would put in the extra locker, I'd but something useless or cheaper in there to make room for the PSP.

I lost an old game-boy advanced in middle school because i rig the locker to not lock (cuz I was lazy) and now I know to keep stuff locked and safe or on my person... legal threats and a bit of luck are your only hope of seeing it again, if he's sold it, there's no hope. If your lucky hes not as smart and still has it, and a police report my still work...

igotdez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 igotdez
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
get a baseball bat and when u catch him alone beat his F****** a** with it and then when he is lying dere all daze piss on that fool! lol (naw im jk) i'll whoop his a** tho
jmanw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48 jmanw
Member since 2006 • 298 Posts
kick the crap out of him until he gives it back.
Legendary_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Legendary_Ross
Member since 2005 • 557 Posts

This is a cautionary tale, right? lol

You gain nothing by reporting it, assaulting him, etc., etc. You have the burden of proof and if you are wrong then you may have opened a can of ______. It'd be best if you had registered the PSP or have the serial numbers which may be a start towards recovering your gear.

I know it sucks but cut your losses and buy another one and don't bring it to school or do your best to conceal your gear from wandering eyes! :shock:

I wouldn't be shocked if something like this happened again to you if you aren't careful in the future.

andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

Next Time Put A Self Destruct Device In, predator Style, If You Cant Play On your Psp then No One within a mile Can Play it....or anything else for that matter