This topic is locked from further discussion.

latineg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 latineg
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
ok this will be quite the challenge for the forum as i have been living off the radar with no video gamez, no tv or no computer access for over 5 yearz before i left i played final fantasy on playstation 1, rogue squadron off a PC and diablo 2 off a PC and got really into them and finished every freakin part possible i freakin love video gamez and waz alwayz really into them but have alwayz been a little picky so herez my question, i just got back to civiilization a month ago and waz given a PS3 brand new still in the box yesterday i go to try to pick a game and the sheer volume of gamez is freakin mindblowing. what im looking for is some INSIDER GAMER ADVICE on what waz really good on PS3 these last 5 yearz and is still available and whatz currently really good im looking for TWO MAIN CATAGORIEz of GAME TYPEz. 1: dont even know if they are called RPG or what?. basically FINAL FANTASY , DIABLO 2 level building type gamez is what im looking for. that said im looking for the INSIDER SCOOPz, such as,,,,, "FINAL FANTASY 1million is CRAP but FINAL FANTASY 1billion is GREAT!" or "the FINAL FANTASYz for PS3 suck arse but if you really liked DIABLO 2 you would love BLAH BLAH whatever!" AND 2: a few really good SHOOTING, KILLING gamez.. could be flying and shooting or walking blowing everything the hell up itz all good REALLY appriciate ANY ADICE or COMMENTz that are added. went into a video store the other day and the guy obviously had no PS3 experiece and he waz picking up PS3 gamez basically telling me, "this one lookz pretty good, it sold really well" and i waz fark this i need to talk to some REAL GAMERz thankz and cheerz
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
Dragon Age: Origins and Final Fantasy 13 for your RPGs. Shooters: Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 (if you like stealth shooters), Uncharted 1 & 2. Other games you should check out: inFamous, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles.
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
Get Killzone 2.
Chogyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Chogyam
Member since 2003 • 1887 Posts

I'll add Tales of Vesperia. and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (especially if you like Destructability in your shooter)to the list

latineg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 latineg
holy crap you guyz are freakin fast with the repliez!!! really appriciating all the suggestionz gonna check them all out!
latineg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 latineg
[QUOTE="Elian2530"]Dragon Age: Origins and Final Fantasy 13 for your RPGs. Shooters: Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 (if you like stealth shooters), Uncharted 1 & 2. Other games you should check out: inFamous, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles.

im checkin these out online already and this waz exactly the help i waz hopin for, thankz Elian !!
evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 evilmaster2424
Member since 2009 • 2060 Posts
check out metal gear soild 4, little big planet, and fallout 3
Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts

Torchlight, Titan Quest are 2 diablo type games for PC only.

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
Please for the love of god stop using Z's in the place of the letters "s"
EvilDevice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EvilDevice
Member since 2010 • 74 Posts
Please for the love of god stop using Z's in the place of the letters "s"PoisoN_Facecam0
You beat me to it. Seconded. I was hoping we were slowly but surely exiting the "Itz k00l to appearz illiteratz" phase of internet communication.
-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
Please for the love of god stop using Z's in the place of the letters "s"PoisoN_Facecam0
His had no internet acess for over five years, he still thinks its cool :P
Arthas017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Arthas017
Member since 2010 • 295 Posts

Get Demon's Souls :D

And then: Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War 3, Uncharted 2, Final fantasy XIII.

PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PoisoN_Facecam0
[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"]Please for the love of god stop using Z's in the place of the letters "s"-Hoax-

over five? try a decade.. thats stuff was lame in 99... :lol:
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PoisoN_Facecam0
[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"]Please for the love of god stop using Z's in the place of the letters "s"EvilDevice
You beat me to it. Seconded. I was hoping we were slowly but surely exiting the "Itz k00l to appearz illiteratz" phase of internet communication.

plus shooting killing games? really!? for someone who was "waz alwayz really into them" he doesn't know what an FPS is... :roll:
EvilDevice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 EvilDevice
[QUOTE="-Hoax-"][QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"]Please for the love of god stop using Z's in the place of the letters "s"PoisoN_Facecam0

over five? try a decade.. thats stuff was lame in 99... :lol:

Well, that's because back then it was more like this : "H1 1M L33T, L3TZ PL4Y U1LT1M4 0NL1N3!!!!BBQPWNT".
evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 evilmaster2424
Member since 2009 • 2060 Posts
where did u got that u were gone from civilization for 5 years
EvilDevice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 EvilDevice
where did u got that u were gone from civilization for 5 yearsevilmaster2424
I know we share the same first name, but what are you trying to say? "Where did you get that he was away from civilization for 5 years?", is this what you meant?
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PoisoN_Facecam0
[QUOTE="evilmaster2424"]where did u got that u were gone from civilization for 5 yearsEvilDevice
I know we share the same first name, but what are you trying to say? "Where did you get that he was away from civilization for 5 years?", is this what you meant?

i think he meant "where did you go" typos are one thing but OP is clearly doing it voluntarily..
EvilDevice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EvilDevice
[QUOTE="EvilDevice"][QUOTE="evilmaster2424"]where did u got that u were gone from civilization for 5 yearsPoisoN_Facecam0

i think he meant "where did you go" typos are one thing but OP is clearly doing it voluntarily..

Yeah, I just seriously didn't understand. Your correction makes more sense.
latineg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 latineg
lmao at the gamerz raggin on me with the Z'z. wasnt aware that it used to be cool. will try to cut it out now. lived in northern canada at a hunting and fishing camp for the last 5 years by the way. thought i better add that before the next smart ass came along saying that i was in prison. they have video games in prison?
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
I feel the same way when I come back from college. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of great games but at least they are cheaper now.
EvilDevice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 EvilDevice
lmao at the gamerz raggin on me with the Z'z. wasnt aware that it used to be cool. will try to cut it out now. lived in northern canada at a hunting and fishing camp for the last 5 years by the way. thought i better add that before the next smart ass came along saying that i was in prison. they have video games in prison? latineg
You sound much much better now. Cheers. Welcome back to games!
latineg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 latineg
just watched the reviews of the RPG games that were suggested and they all looked freakin good. hard to pick but the DEMON SOULs review jumped out at me after they kept going on and on about how hard it is and how many times you die so i think i may have to buy this one first. ok the spelling police in this thread are cracking me up i expected the opposite from gamerz, you guys are way to into spelling when you could be playing shooting and killing type games instead. and first person shooter ? like what the hell who else would be shooting? Just messin about not my fault im behind on the latest lingo's all good thankz again everyone
gial240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 gial240
Member since 2004 • 2019 Posts

You will alwayz run into the grammar freaks around here, they can't help out though haha.

If your looking for an easy but very popular shooting game look at Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2. Battlefield Bad Company 2 is also amazing, I got that a couple days ago and am loving it. You can use a bunch of different vehicles (Helicopters, tanks, jeeps, apc's..ect.).

Good choice with Demon Souls by the way, I just got into it to.

Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts

First Person refers to looking through the characters eyes whilst your playing, you can only see the characters field of vision. Whilst Third Person refers to being able to see the whole character on screen and all thats around him.

TheTrueMagusX1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 TheTrueMagusX1
Member since 2009 • 2560 Posts

I'll add Tales of Vesperia. and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (especially if you like Destructability in your shooter)to the list

Chogyam

He got a PS3, and unless he imports it and knows Japanese, thats not going to work. He can get it on the Xbox 360 translated and what not, but if he only has a PS3 he cannot play it. There has been little news on a english port of Tales of Vesperia, aside from the fact that Troy Baker has said he is doing some voice work work but aside from that, there has been no official announcements. Unless he imports it, Tales of Vesperia will not work.

LunaDravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 LunaDravo
Member since 2005 • 343 Posts
[QUOTE="Elian2530"]Dragon Age: Origins and Final Fantasy 13 for your RPGs. Shooters: Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 (if you like stealth shooters), Uncharted 1 & 2. Other games you should check out: inFamous, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles.

Agreed
Avatar image for AceStallion1980
AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AceStallion1980
Member since 2010 • 94 Posts

Borderlands...its an RPG and a FPS

hyper_trunkx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hyper_trunkx
Member since 2004 • 6719 Posts
lol this
Avatar image for crazyirishmikey
crazyirishmikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 crazyirishmikey
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

... unfortunately you have missed a lot of great games in that time frame, but two games that I highly recommend are LittleBigPlanet and Heavy Rain, two completely different games but both are very well done! :)

hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Borderlands
  • Demon's Souls
  • Bad Company 2
  • Saints Row 2
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts
Valkyria Chronicles is a beautiful mix of strategy and shooting. It's dirt cheap now, and WELL worth the 14 bucks or so you'll spend on it. I wish I had known about it before, I would have payed full price :-/
Avatar image for harrypotter_fan
harrypotter_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 harrypotter_fan
Member since 2006 • 1229 Posts

go to your cave , caveman

jk , but where the hell where you for 5 years ?