Having AD HOC problems with Socom FTB2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts

I was playing AD HOC on Socom FTB2 last night with a friend and we could join eachothers games, but when we went to start the game, one of us would get a load screen and the others screen would go blank. This only happened for the person joining the others made game. But when we gameshared the demo for Burnout, it worked fine. We do have in car computers in our work vehicles and I think that may be interfering with the connection? If you have any other ideas of what may be causing this or how to fix it, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

kimbokasteniv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 kimbokasteniv
Member since 2004 • 3892 Posts
hmmm, since burnout worked, I doubt the computers were interfering. It sort of sounds as if the copies of FTB2 were from two different regions. That would be my guess anyway; but it seems unlikely to be right.
drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts
No, thats not the problem because we have been playing for a while and that was the first night it didn't work. Thanks for the reply though.
mastodonfatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 mastodonfatguy
Member since 2006 • 165 Posts

i have the same problem he has but my psp is hacked. u see i have 3.90m33-3 and my friends psp is normal. whenever i try to play a game i downloaded against a game he owns it wont connect... even if i rip the game and try it .

do u think i have to enable the fake reigon settings?

if u can help then thanks