Happy Veterans Day

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ajthelegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 ajthelegend
Member since 2003 • 418 Posts

Just would like to say THANK YOU to all Veterans on this special day, I wish Gamespot would make mention or post something simply thanking those who gave their precious time to protect this great nation. Remember many gamers are also Vet's, Semper Fi, God, Family, Corps....

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Agreed, even though I don't agree with some of the wars that our brave men and women are thrown into by silly politicians....I still say thanks to those who have served and those who are still serving.:)

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Ooo rah! This marine appreciates the thanks
nitroRCman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 nitroRCman
Member since 2004 • 147 Posts

Being a 22 year old history major this day makes me realize how ignorant my generation truly is (well most, can't hasty generalize on all) but my facebook all day is just "MAKE A WISH! IT'S 11-11!!!" Of course, I understand not everybody knows (or cares) that the armistice for WWI was signed on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month back in 1918, fortifying an allied victory and hence, creating this honorable day. My point is, I feel like too many (supposedly educated lol) young college kids who I feel should know the significance of our vets, don't care and would rather "Make a wish!" instead of commemorate contributions to our national heros. I'm done rambling haha