Gran Turismo 5 Release

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Broken-Silence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Broken-Silence
Member since 2006 • 92 Posts

When is this game going to come out. I cant believe that they are just updating what essentially is demo. Some people may feel that they can wait up on the final product as long as it is made well, but I feel that there is no excuse for the wait. Even more so because of Spec III. 4 new cars? The game has to be done soon.

TehSonofUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TehSonofUgly
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
Im gonna guess late 09' to late 10'
jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
Just play Prologue for a few more years. They are probably working out the kinks and want to deliver the full GT experience instead of a half-a job.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
Just play Prologue for a few more years. They are probably working out the kinks and want to deliver the full GT experience instead of a half-a job.jjtiebuckle
Like micro transactions? They give you some beat up 1982 Rabbit for free and you have to "buy" the rest of the cars instead of earning them ingame. That was their original plan wasn't it?
ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts
it better look better (even though it looks amazing) and have way more features than prologue, including damage, or i wont care
pstripl3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pstripl3
Member since 2007 • 795 Posts
Ever since they fixed online, I'm loving prologue. And its smooth racing online.
Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts

meh prologue is good enough for me lol

LANCER EVO yeah!

jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

[QUOTE="jjtiebuckle"]Just play Prologue for a few more years. They are probably working out the kinks and want to deliver the full GT experience instead of a half-a job.Denji
Like micro transactions? They give you some beat up 1982 Rabbit for free and you have to "buy" the rest of the cars instead of earning them ingame. That was their original plan wasn't it?

Lolz I think it was a 1989 Ford Pinto, but I could be wrong. Plus side to micro transacitons- the game would take a 24 hours a day for a month straight to beat (equivalent to 720 hours).

jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts

Aparrently sooner then exspected.:D

- First of all I asked him about the Nurburgring, when its coming? And what takes it so long? And I told him that a lot of people waiting for such a great track.

- Kazunori simply said it's gonna be in GT5

- Then I said, "GT5!!!! Ohh my God !! Thats way to far from now."

- He laughed and said, "Why are you saying that ?"

- Me: Because of what I know is that the team still didn't think even of targeting a release date for GT5. And to be honest, I don't believe GT5 will come before 2 years which is a long time...

-Kazunori : "2 years hahaha, no no. Don't worry much about that its gonna be sooner than expected"

- Me : Any hint about when?

- Kazunori: He laughed again and said "soon."

Source

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea874e06483b
deactivated-5ea874e06483b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5ea874e06483b
Member since 2006 • 2896 Posts
I bet it's late 2009.;)
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

I don't consider Gran Turismo 5 Prologue demo at all. There is a demo for the game, it's called Gran Turismo 5 HD Concept, you can find it on PSN.

GT5 Prologue is a full game that offers over 80 cars, single player events and multiplayer, not to mention the support this game offers to every car enthusiasts all over the world. I'm not going to go into details since there are quite a few on main website but Prologue offers more cars then some full fledge racng games do and it's also 39$.

I'm very exited for actual Gran Turismo 5 release, however the prologue is keeping me happy.

fastgamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fastgamer01
Member since 2003 • 692 Posts

My prediction is going from what Kazunori said we wouldn't see Nordschleife until the real game means we will have one more update strange since the winner from the competion raced on it. However he also raced on the Circuit de la Sarthe so i think we will get that track which is about time personally. Iwould prefer a old classic track from the older games Tokyoo route 246, deep forest (my 1st choice), laguna seca raceway (2nd choice) and trial mountain.

update in early march to celebrate one year GT5 prologue and full game in november 2009

hopefully im right :) i need my GT fix