Games That Suprise You

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SadAngelman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SadAngelman
Member since 2005 • 379 Posts
Just wondering what games people have brought that have been labeled as really bad & shouldnt be brought, but you brought it anyway & it turned out to actually suprise you & be really good. Coz that happened to me with midnight club 3 dub edition.
Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts
Innocet life: A futuristic harvest moon only got like 5.5 on hear but i thought it was AWOSME!!!
Alaarajab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3 Alaarajab
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts
I played need for speed for psp it was fun but it only got 6.5 but i also thought it was outstanding.
SadAngelman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SadAngelman
Member since 2005 • 379 Posts
Innocet life: A futuristic harvest moon only got like 5.5 on hear but i thought it was AWOSME!!!Agent_305
Thanks as was thinking of getting a harvest moon game. Have to defently look into it now
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts
Dead to Rights:Reckoning................It got some mediocre reviews, but I happen to love the MaxPayneish style and arcade-shooter feel the game has, it works perfect for short sessions and the graphics are great. I had wanted to get it long ago but it was still $40(still is, actually) and happen to find it at BB for $10! Great game, not everybodies favorite but Its a game I will never get rid of.
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts
Miami Vice was another great game that I dont think go enough hype. Great shooter that works on the PSP.
Avatar image for Supermanunbound
Supermanunbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Supermanunbound
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

Monster Hunter 2 got a 5.0 here at gamespot but it HAS to be one of the best psp games to date. Hundreds of quests and customization. Lots of diff, armor, weapons, monsters. Hours of great gameplay.

Easily a 9.