Game updates won't Download...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Teknboi912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Teknboi912
Member since 2005 • 78 Posts
Ok so everytime I try to play a game I havent in some time, theres an update, so I try to update it, It will start to dl then it just stops, i try over and over, no matter what game. Warhawk, Blast Factor, and other games, Even PS home, so i can't play my games, kinda sucks. I have a wireless connection, all the demos vids, and games dl fine, but the updates do not, so should i just go try to plug it into my modem, or what should I do. I hope you guys can help.
Teknboi912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Teknboi912
Ok so I plugged the ps3 up to my router, and it still would not download the update, I heard somewhere that if you upgrade the PS3 before you upgrade the games the game update wont dl, so what am I supposed to do? PLease...
Teknboi912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Teknboi912

Ok so im pretty much screwed huh, ive even tried redownloading the game and the update still wont work, no one has an awnser?

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
It happens to me every once in a while. I usually restart the console and try again.
Teknboi912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Teknboi912
Cool ill give that a shot thanks.
Excelsior_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Excelsior_X
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I am having the same exact problem and I don't know why it started happening. I have been trying to download the most recent update on COD WaW and it will not work. I bought map pack 3 but I can"t even play it because I need the update. I can't play online either. This whole thing is terrible. I sent an email to Playstation Customer support but, they haven"t really replied yet.
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
There could be a problem with the servers. You may be able to try later and it will work without a problem. Lately the PS network has had some glitches, could be there working on a update to support the 256 players of MAG before it comes out.