G4: Games seen @ PS3 gamers day cannot presently be done on the other console

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 chubear700
Member since 2003 • 1945 Posts
This coming from the same spineless swines at G4. The same G4 that dogged the PS3 every chance they got (from pre-launch to recent) and spewed as much misguided infomation as possible about it, are now praising it highly going to as much say it's competitors console cannot display/render some games coming out for the PS3. And apparently dogged Sony's PS3 initially because they felt Sony didn't kiss there moronic asses well enough and humble themselves at G4's royal feet. What a bunch of ignorant, arrogant morons!
river_rat3117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 river_rat3117
Member since 2003 • 3474 Posts
no, they "dogged" the ps3 because it was the "cool" thing to do, and they needed the xbox viewers, knowing more xbox fans are in america rather than ps3 fans. it about getting the viewers. but still dont like g4 either
chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chubear700
no, they "dogged" the ps3 because it was the "cool" thing to do, and they needed the xbox viewers, knowing more xbox fans are in america rather than ps3 fans. it about getting the viewers. but still dont like g4 eitherriver_rat3117
If it was about getting the "viewers" what better chance of that than show casing the new PS to a PS fanbase that exceeds the "box" fanbase by at least 10 million users in the US? Hog wash! They were unnecessarily nasty towards Sony's PS3 cause they felt Sony needed to kiss theirbutts better. G4's arrogance is moronic! Plus there is no excuses on the earth to portray misguided/misleading information to a public that relies on truth & facts for their purchases, no excuse at all.
grimone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 grimone01
Member since 2006 • 200 Posts

Hey....You know, just to play devil advocate.......G4 had some vaild points in the beginning...We only had a couple of games and a smoking system that rocked.  Now the games are starting to come fast and big and maybe (just maybe) they are getting their heads out  of the butts!  

I mean seriously though...who takes them seriously?  The only thing that is worth watching on x-play is Morgan anyhow, and I know that she is a big supporter of the other guys....but maybe she'll come on over to the dark side.

ps3_forsure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ps3_forsure
Member since 2006 • 442 Posts
This coming from the same spineless swines at G4. The same G4 that dogged the PS3 every chance they got (from pre-launch to recent) and spewed as much misguided infomation as possible about it, are now praising it highly going to as much say it's competitors console cannot display/render some games coming out for the PS3. And apparently dogged Sony's PS3 initially because they felt Sony didn't kiss there moronic asses well enough and humble themselves at G4's royal feet. What a bunch of ignorant, arrogant morons!chubear700
awsum find!!!
chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chubear700

Hey....You know, just to play devil advocate.......G4 had some vaild points in the beginning...We only had a couple of games and a smoking system that rocked.  Now the games are starting to come fast and big and maybe (just maybe) they are getting their heads out  of the butts!  

I mean seriously though...who takes them seriously?  The only thing that is worth watching on x-play is Morgan anyhow, and I know that she is a big supporter of the other guys....but maybe she'll come on over to the dark side.

grimone01
Yes, I understand what you're trying to say... but, G4 is supposed to be a knowledge able medium. They know fully well that during launch, the console is priority. They also know that it normally can take up to 10 months before a decent game comes out after launch (not a great game but decent) as it was with the PS2. They delibratlly tried to negatively jab at Sony thereby actively contributing to a potential loss of interest in the consoles launch period which could have been diasterous for any console. I hope they all choke and I'm glad to see them eating some crow.
lilboy561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lilboy561
Member since 2003 • 156 Posts

think god finally x-play isn't taking it n-d-s anymore finally there starting to see what the ps3 can do and how powerful it is finally but i still find them kind of annoying sometimes

chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 chubear700
[QUOTE="chubear700"]This coming from the same spineless swines at G4. The same G4 that dogged the PS3 every chance they got (from pre-launch to recent) and spewed as much misguided infomation as possible about it, are now praising it highly going to as much say it's competitors console cannot display/render some games coming out for the PS3. And apparently dogged Sony's PS3 initially because they felt Sony didn't kiss there moronic asses well enough and humble themselves at G4's royal feet. What a bunch of ignorant, arrogant morons!ps3_forsure
awsum find!!!

Thank you but this was found by some cool dude/dudet on the GT forums called "hereforhd"
chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chubear700

think god finally x-play isn't taking it n-d-s anymore finally there starting to see what the ps3 can do and how powerful it is finally but i still find them kind of annoying sometimes

lilboy561
Make no mistake about it, they still are very annoying and should be stayed away from. They're almost like TIME magazine when it comes to VGs - virtually worthless.
Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts
G4 just rides the waves of the industry. They have no opinion of their own. THey suck too hard but man do i love that chick from Attack of the Show, Whats her name?
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

G4 just rides the waves of the industry. They have no opinion of their own. THey suck too hard but man do i love that chick from Attack of the Show, Whats her name?Pablo620

LOL Only one of the hottest women on the planet

Olivia Munn LOL

But yeah, who can really take them seriously? I just watch AOTS for kicks. Kinda left X-Play as it was starting to really annoy me with those stupid immature skits, then try to say big words to discribe it afterwards as if they're trying to counter whatever dumb thing they just did. The one thing that cracked me up (I'll never forget) about Morgan and Adam is how they went on about how all Dragon Ball fans are dumb and 12 (I'm a Dragon Ball fan, smart and 27). But Morgan was trying to tell us all how Saiyan was REALLY pronounced (Americans say ; Say-Yan) she said "it's really ; Sai-Yan cause that's how Japanese say it you morons" or something like that. When in REALITY (cause I have Japanese movies and episodes) the Japanese say "Sai-ya-jin". I even sent them an email correcting these people in their banter. In my own silly way, that to me was a funny X-Play moment.

chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chubear700
G4 just rides the waves of the industry. They have no opinion of their own. THey suck too hard but man do i love that chick from Attack of the Show, Whats her name?Pablo620
Yes true, but the ramifications of their misleading info could have potentially caused a great system serious issues and hampared it's fanbase. To have dogged the PS3 since pre-launch and then come out with this? It's disgusting I tell you.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="Pablo620"]G4 just rides the waves of the industry. They have no opinion of their own. THey suck too hard but man do i love that chick from Attack of the Show, Whats her name?chubear700
Yes true, but the ramifications of their misleading info could have potentially caused a great system serious issues and hampared it's fanbase. To have dogged the PS3 since pre-launch and then come out with this? It's disgusting I tell you.

Dude, not everybody watches G4. Nor does G4 have ANY impact on the industry anyways. What are you so worried about? Do you really take them THAT seriously?

I personally don't care what they say. It was cool to bash PS3, I mean heck, if it were cool to go jump in a pit of razor blades, G4 would have a special on it or they'd do it on AOTS. I know and have always knew that they're going to change their tune once Sony picks up, everybody will. It's just childish banter, hence, why take them seriously? 

-L-U-I-S-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15 -L-U-I-S-
Member since 2006 • 3665 Posts
If G4 is saying that then PS3 has won :P
grimone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 grimone01
Member since 2006 • 200 Posts
[QUOTE="grimone01"]

chubear700

Yes, I understand what you're trying to say... but, G4 is supposed to be a knowledge able medium. They know fully well that during launch, the console is priority. They also know that it normally can take up to 10 months before a decent game comes out after launch (not a great game but decent) as it was with the PS2. They delibratlly tried to negatively jab at Sony thereby actively contributing to a potential loss of interest in the consoles launch period which could have been diasterous for any console. I hope they all choke and I'm glad to see them eating some crow.

You make some valid points my friend, but taking the guys from G4 or A-play seriously........hmmmm....  And I do think that once LAIR and HEAVENLY SWORD, WARHAWK, UNCHARTED, hits the stores and online, I think that crow would be the most pleasant thing that they'll be eating!  There will be PS3 screens draped all over their cheap setups! :D

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
Hmm sounds like the PS2 all over again...:P
SOLIDUS_SNAKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 SOLIDUS_SNAKE
Member since 2005 • 3424 Posts
about 1/3rd through the video he says how heavenly sword was VERY VErry IMPRESSIVE. that got me excited
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 G-Legend

But one thing that showed how great the PS3 is, is that the fact that he said that these games are starting to show that they can't be ran on the 360 and it's only been a few months.

chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 chubear700

But one thing that showed how great the PS3 is, is that the fact that he said that these games are starting to show that they can't be ran on the 360 and it's only been a few months.

G-Legend
Exactly. :D
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
Great to hear this. Also I like waching AOTS since there isint noting to wach and plus olivia and that chick from the feed is HOT!!. I wach x-play to I like both morgin and Adam, mostly adam cause I find him funny for some reason.
chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chubear700
about 1/3rd through the video he says how heavenly sword was VERY VErry IMPRESSIVE. that got me excitedSOLIDUS_SNAKE
Well, jugde for yourself - here.
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

You guys all make great points, but keep in mind that those damn analysts start the controversies.  Just last week they posted that Sony's gaming division was down $2 billion, when SONY THEMSELVES stated that they will take a financial hit for the next few years. Analysts just think they know everything.

As far as most the other negative comments, those are the result of games that Sony is losing as exclusives. Either way, for every exclusive lost, the PS3 gains two new franchises, which all look nex-gen.  And like most PS3 fans have stated over and over, the PS3 is only 6-7 months old, just wait until Q3/Q4 of 2008, then we'll see an abundance of top PS3 titles.

ikwal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ikwal
Member since 2004 • 1600 Posts
That's a big fat lie, anything that can be done on a PS3 can be done on a PC. Maybe they were just talking about xbox360/ps3/wii, in that case I believe them, because PS3 is clearly more powerfull than xbox360.
lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lennygundam14
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts

That's a big fat lie, anything that can be done on a PS3 can be done on a PC. Maybe they were just talking about xbox360/ps3/wii, in that case I believe them, because PS3 is clearly more powerfull than xbox360.ikwal

Obviously, The PC is the Most Powerful platform, but are you willing to pay 3000 + dollars for an all new computer, or 400+ for a DX 10 card? I know theres people that need a computer and all...

keep bumping this topic, cause its funny that G4 is comming out of the curtain...

chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 chubear700
That's a big fat lie, anything that can be done on a PS3 can be done on a PC. Maybe they were just talking about xbox360/ps3/wii, in that case I believe them, because PS3 is clearly more powerfull than xbox360.ikwal
When the hell did PCs become consoles? And when did PC gamers start trying to justify how PCs are a better gaming platform than consoles? Why is it that every time a great looking game comes out for a console you get some insecure PC dude talking about "It's best on a 3.2mz, 200gigHDD, 4gig ram PC you know" come on these are consoles we're talking about. PCs just do there own thing.
blue-fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 blue-fish
Member since 2003 • 1389 Posts

This coming from the same spineless swines at G4. The same G4 that dogged the PS3 every chance they got (from pre-launch to recent) and spewed as much misguided infomation as possible about it, are now praising it highly going to as much say it's competitors console cannot display/render some games coming out for the PS3. And apparently dogged Sony's PS3 initially because they felt Sony didn't kiss there moronic asses well enough and humble themselves at G4's royal feet. What a bunch of ignorant, arrogant morons!chubear700

I follow all consoles and respect what each does well.  But how can I listen to someone so obviously looking for something to agree with his own bias?  How can I respect someone so petty in his arguements as to ruthlessly mock those who disagree with him?  And why on earth would I listen to a person who sounds so angry about video games I can only imagine him frothing at the mouth when he writes his post? 

MikeinSC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 MikeinSC2
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts

The same G4 that REALLY believed that the Killzone footage was actually in-game and not pre-rendered?

THAT G4? 

-=Mike 

chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 chubear700

The same G4 that REALLY believed that the Killzone footage was actually in-game and not pre-rendered?

THAT G4? 

-=Mike 

MikeinSC2
OK fanboi just move on back to your troll cave.
M_H_3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 M_H_3000
Member since 2004 • 534 Posts

I watch G4 from time to time while I'm not doing anything at work, and the only show that is really worth watching is Attack Of The Show because of the chicks, and also because they do give good information from time to time that I may not know about. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have know about Vizio and I wouldn't have my 60 inch HDTV. As far as shows like X-Play are concerned, they are irrelevant because they are just giving THEIR opinions on games and systems. That does not make them VALID by any means in any one else's eyes but theirs unless you let it.

The PS3 is a great system with a lot of potential and you don't need anyone to tell you that because you wouldn't have brought one if you didn't think so in the first place. I am happy with my PS3 and its the best 200 bucks I ever spent but I would have gladly paid the 600 for one with no questions asked because I support SONY.

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 G-Legend

I watch G4 from time to time while I'm not doing anything at work, and the only show that is really worth watching is Attack Of The Show because of the chicks, and also because they do give good information from time to time that I may not know about. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have know about Vizio and I wouldn't have my 60 inch HDTV. As far as shows like X-Play are concerned, they are irrelevant because they are just giving THEIR opinions on games and systems. That does not make them VALID by any means in any one else's eyes but theirs unless you let it.

The PS3 is a great system with a lot of potential and you don't need anyone to tell you that because you wouldn't have brought one if you didn't think so in the first place. I am happy with my PS3 and its the best 200 bucks I ever spent but I would have gladly paid the 600 for one with no questions asked because I support SONY.

M_H_3000

That's the only reason I watch AOTS is because of Leila Kaleigh (HUGE BOOBS and nice @$$) and Olivia Munn (hot)

and some of the jokes are alright.

akuma303x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 akuma303x
Member since 2004 • 3703 Posts
first off it's adam sessler. enough said. second he states " at this point in time" which means I dont know but I think. Threads going on about what people think instead of know are all to common these days. But I agree with adam that sony is finally starting to learn to humble themselves. But the 360 didnt give them much choice either.
chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chubear700

first off it's adam sessler. enough said. second he states " at this point in time" which means I dont know but I think. Threads going on about what people think instead of know are all to common these days. But I agree with adam that sony is finally starting to learn to humble themselves. But the 360 didnt give them much choice either.akuma303x
Sony's doing the same exact thing they've been doing for over a decade now. They are no more "humble" than they ever where, that's just BS. This thing where people want Sony to bow down to them and beg is stupid. People are realising Sony is about to kick major ass and they'd rather not be on the recieveing end so they make up some daft excuss to jump on board like "Oh since they are more humble now I'll join their camp".

And if he states "at this point in time" when the 360 had a full year head start, doesn't that tell you something. I would think the PS3 should trying to catch up with the 360 not the other way around and if that's the case then one would be an absolute fool to continue to support a console like MSs. ANyway, you all box trolls are going to get or already have a PS3 so WTFE.

akuma303x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 akuma303x
Member since 2004 • 3703 Posts

[QUOTE="akuma303x"]first off it's adam sessler. enough said. second he states " at this point in time" which means I dont know but I think. Threads going on about what people think instead of know are all to common these days. But I agree with adam that sony is finally starting to learn to humble themselves. But the 360 didnt give them much choice either.chubear700

Sony's doing the same exact thing they've been doing for over a decade now. They are no more "humble" than they ever where, that's just BS. This thing where people want Sony to bow down to them and beg is stupid. People are realising Sony is about to kick major ass and they'd rather not be on the recieveing end so they make up some daft excuss to jump on board like "Oh since they are more humble now I'll join their camp".

And if he states "at this point in time" when the 360 had a full year head start, doesn't that tell you something. I would think the PS3 should trying to catch up with the 360 not the other way around and if that's the case then one would be an absolute fool to continue to support a console like MSs. ANyway, you all box trolls are going to get or already have a PS3 so WTFE.

to state THE NEX-GEN STARTS WHEN WE SAY IS NOT HUMBLE. Then to tout your hardware as 2X's as powerful but still have troubles proving it, saying that rumble was last gen then getting put into place, Stating last gen that online was just an added feature akin to multplayer and that single player will be the driving force always. HHMM. trying to say the 360 was xbox 1.5 but the ps3 games only are comparable at best and do not leave the 360 in it's dust at all. Look I love my PS3. It is a great machine. But Im not as arrogant as many of you. I have a 360 too. Both are great machines. Both are still improving graphics wise and have not shown a limit. The PS3 will do somethings better like yes more objects onscreen. But I also see the 360 do some great things too like with texture depth. If you wasnt such a fanboy you would understand both are great. Neither is better or worse. They are different. And it's ok to be loyal. but to act as The PS3 makes the 360 look bad is ignorant. Cause We all know they are comparable. We all know the PS3 should end up with better performance. It is newer. But dont get pulled into the world of duh by idiots like adam sessler.
blue-fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 blue-fish
[QUOTE="blue-fish"]

I follow all consoles and respect what each does well. But how can I listen to someone so obviously looking for something to agree with his own bias? How can I respect someone so petty in his arguements as to ruthlessly mock those who disagree with him? And why on earth would I listen to a person who sounds so angry about video games I can only imagine him frothing at the mouth when he writes his post?

chubear700

See, that's the beauty of it bucko, you don't have to do jack*, just move the * on. It's really that simple. I don't ever recall asking you to listen to me or respond to posts I make. If I remember correctly you have been one of those naysayers from last year and I really don't give a damn what guys like you think - move along if you don't like the damned post.

I could have ignored you, that's true.  But I chose to try and make you aware of how your post screams Rabid Fanboy so loud I almost had to cover my ears.  And in the same way I could have ignored you, you could have ignored X-Play, G4 or anyone that doesn't like the PS brand.  But you didn't.  You got angry and now seem to attack anyone that disagrees with you in any way.  eg. You called me a naysayer of the PS3 and general fanboy.  Where do you get that from?  Did you read my post?  If I think you were out of line that somehow means I hate the PS3?  Try to think rationally and stop acting like a child please.

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts
[QUOTE="chubear700"][QUOTE="blue-fish"]

I follow all consoles and respect what each does well. But how can I listen to someone so obviously looking for something to agree with his own bias? How can I respect someone so petty in his arguements as to ruthlessly mock those who disagree with him? And why on earth would I listen to a person who sounds so angry about video games I can only imagine him frothing at the mouth when he writes his post?

blue-fish

See, that's the beauty of it bucko, you don't have to do jack*, just move the * on. It's really that simple. I don't ever recall asking you to listen to me or respond to posts I make. If I remember correctly you have been one of those naysayers from last year and I really don't give a damn what guys like you think - move along if you don't like the damned post.

I could have ignored you, that's true. But I chose to try and make you aware of how your post screams Rabid Fanboy so loud I almost had to cover my ears. And in the same way I could have ignored you, you could have ignored X-Play, G4 or anyone that doesn't like the PS brand. But you didn't. You got angry and now seem to attack anyone that disagrees with you in any way. eg. You called me a naysayer of the PS3 and general fanboy. Where do you get that from? Did you read my post? If I think you were out of line that somehow means I hate the PS3? Try to think rationally and stop acting like a child please.

dont even try to reason with him hes always been one of the more militant guys here
rulo_rezn0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 rulo_rezn0r
Member since 2006 • 1351 Posts

well, i already saw he videos and those games look good

but slightly better graphx doesnt mean ps3 ownage

since when those beter graphx wins? (n64 and xbox lost their repective gen war) 

ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts
Adam Sessler :lol:
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 longhorn7
I really don't get all the people who try and demonize adam sessler. it isnt a personal attack at anyone that he was letdown by the ps3 for the first few months of it's release. Just because he was happy with what he sees now doesnt make him any different than he was 2 months ago when he wasn't impressed. He gives his OPINION. And just because his was different than yours does not make him a bad person. The guy was just not personally impressed. And if you want to bring up all of the sony bashing on g4...blame the writers of the scripts, and not the people who act them out on-screen. They are just hosts. If you don't believe me go to the x-play review website. 99.9 percent of the reviews were don by other people. Sure, they playt games and that is their field,  but that doesn't mean that everything that is on the show is coming from them. My main point is that some of you people just need to grow up a little bit and see that people can have different opinions without all this unnecessary hatred towards people you do not know in the least.
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

Hmm sounds like the PS2 all over again...:PG-Legend

Really? But the xbots say the PS3 is DOOUMMMMED!!!! :P 

gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

THAT G4?

-=Mike

MikeinSC2

It's the same G4 (adam sessler) that hammered Gundam into the ground.

Proof... http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1313/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Crossfire.html

fresherfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 fresherfish
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

[QUOTE="Pablo620"]G4 just rides the waves of the industry. They have no opinion of their own. THey suck too hard but man do i love that chick from Attack of the Show, Whats her name?Denji

LOL Only one of the hottest women on the planet

Olivia Munn LOL

But yeah, who can really take them seriously? I just watch AOTS for kicks. Kinda left X-Play as it was starting to really annoy me with those stupid immature skits, then try to say big words to discribe it afterwards as if they're trying to counter whatever dumb thing they just did. The one thing that cracked me up (I'll never forget) about Morgan and Adam is how they went on about how all Dragon Ball fans are dumb and 12 (I'm a Dragon Ball fan, smart and 27). But Morgan was trying to tell us all how Saiyan was REALLY pronounced (Americans say ; Say-Yan) she said "it's really ; Sai-Yan cause that's how Japanese say it you morons" or something like that. When in REALITY (cause I have Japanese movies and episodes) the Japanese say "Sai-ya-jin". I even sent them an email correcting these people in their banter. In my own silly way, that to me was a funny X-Play moment.

Dude, the other girl on that show is waaay hotter. Forgot her name, is it Kylie? She is smokin hot.

guyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 guyhunter
Member since 2004 • 3691 Posts
What a bunch of ignorant, arrogant morons!chubear700

The guy had nothing but praise for the games he saw; yeah what and ignorant arrogant moron... :roll:
m0ney78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 m0ney78
Member since 2003 • 404 Posts

[QUOTE="G-Legend"]Hmm sounds like the PS2 all over again...:Pgizmo_logix

Really? But the xbots say the PS3 is DOOUMMMMED!!!! :P

They wish. They are just jealous they cannot afford the PS3 and beg, whine, and cry for Sony exclusives. It's like everyday they find some no name site that has the scoop that MGS4 is coming to their console. I swear its sad. Worst part is half of them don't even like the game they just want PS3 owners to lose the title. Don't even get me started on all the Final Fantasy XIII lol

DSPX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DSPX
Member since 2004 • 585 Posts

http://www.laylakayleigh.com/

It really, really sucks that only gigantic muscle men can get sex babes like her. I couldn't even get a fat, desperate, butch girl.

fresherfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 fresherfish
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

http://www.laylakayleigh.com/

It really, really sucks that only gigantic muscle men can get sex babes like her. I couldn't even get a fat, desperate, butch girl.

DSPX

Didn't know she had her own website. Thank man. And yeah, celebrities have way too many perks, one of them being able to hang with hot girls like her. Bastards.

blue-fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 blue-fish

I really don't get all the people who try and demonize adam sessler. it isnt a personal attack at anyone that he was letdown by the ps3 for the first few months of it's release. Just because he was happy with what he sees now doesnt make him any different than he was 2 months ago when he wasn't impressed. He gives his OPINION. And just because his was different than yours does not make him a bad person. The guy was just not personally impressed. And if you want to bring up all of the sony bashing on g4...blame the writers of the scripts, and not the people who act them out on-screen. They are just hosts. If you don't believe me go to the x-play review website. 99.9 percent of the reviews were don by other people. Sure, they playt games and that is their field, but that doesn't mean that everything that is on the show is coming from them. My main point is that some of you people just need to grow up a little bit and see that people can have different opinions without all this unnecessary hatred towards people you do not know in the least.longhorn7

You make too much sense to be on a polarized forum. 

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 longhorn7

[QUOTE="longhorn7"]I really don't get all the people who try and demonize adam sessler. it isnt a personal attack at anyone that he was letdown by the ps3 for the first few months of it's release. Just because he was happy with what he sees now doesnt make him any different than he was 2 months ago when he wasn't impressed. He gives his OPINION. And just because his was different than yours does not make him a bad person. The guy was just not personally impressed. And if you want to bring up all of the sony bashing on g4...blame the writers of the scripts, and not the people who act them out on-screen. They are just hosts. If you don't believe me go to the x-play review website. 99.9 percent of the reviews were don by other people. Sure, they playt games and that is their field, but that doesn't mean that everything that is on the show is coming from them. My main point is that some of you people just need to grow up a little bit and see that people can have different opinions without all this unnecessary hatred towards people you do not know in the least.blue-fish

You make too much sense to be on a polarized forum.

lol why thank you
aresdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 aresdude
Member since 2005 • 296 Posts

Well OBVIOUSLY PS3 games seen at gamers day cannot be presently done on the wii. Thats not the Philosphy of it.