Final Fantasy 7 Remake Box Art Hoax.

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Knivez0r
Member since 2006 • 1467 Posts

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/ZellStrife37/10259_final_fantasy_vii.png

Even if fake, its still pretty cool.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

Don't like the front of it. Back looks ok tho'..

potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts
It would be awesome.
Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Altair69
Member since 2007 • 613 Posts

if thats fake, i feel sorry for those who made it, what a life it must be to put that much effort into trying to fool someone! :p

also i agree with "zeforgotten" the front doesnt look that great, kinda boring :p

rpgfreak15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rpgfreak15
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
It looks alright. The front is kind of plain.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zeforgotten

if thats fake, i feel sorry for those who made it, what a life it must be to put that much effort into trying to fool someone! :p

also i agree with "zeforgotten" the front doesnt look that great, kinda boring :p

Altair69

I just like it simple, You know how they normally look here in Europe :P Just white backgrounds a Logo with the name Final Fantasy 'number'... Those a sweet to look at.

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

zeforgotten

I just like it simple, You know how they normally look here in Europe :P Just white backgrounds a Logo with the name Final Fantasy 'number'... Those a sweet to look at.

yeah i know what you mean :P cant say that look bad at all

but i like them when there is alot non-boring stuff (or wth, dont know what else to say) on the front :p

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
Yeah that fake case is rather smexy looking.:P
Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Altair69

Yeah that fake case is rather smexy looking.:PVyse_Legends

what if it isnt fake :o

that would really be "smexy" :)

el-tope-pr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 el-tope-pr
Member since 2007 • 425 Posts
looks great,id love a remake,theres nothing more i wish for more than a remake of that game.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Vyse_Legends

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]Yeah that fake case is rather smexy looking.:PAltair69

what if it isnt fake :o

that would really be "smexy" :)

Yes it would.:P
Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Altair69

looks great,id love a remake,theres nothing more i wish for more than a remake of that game.el-tope-pr

same.. ive acctulay never played it before, but i have no clue how to get it (only illegal download to pc, and im not gonna play it on a pc:P).. so i have fingers crossed for remake or just get the old one on ps store :)

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 zeforgotten

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]looks great,id love a remake,theres nothing more i wish for more than a remake of that game.Altair69

same.. ive acctulay never played it before, but i have no clue how to get it (only illegal download to pc, and im not gonna play it on a pc:P).. so i have fingers crossed for remake or just get the old one on ps store :)

You could probably find it on some danish site that would be willing to ship it to Norway..
I have to copies of the game. One for keeping sealed and one to use when I want to play it. Took me a while to find a site that sold them unopen and cheap. But I did it :D Just google around and you will probably find it

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]looks great,id love a remake,theres nothing more i wish for more than a remake of that game.zeforgotten

You could probably find it on some danish site that would be willing to ship it to Norway..
I have to copies of the game. One for keeping sealed and one to use when I want to play it. Took me a while to find a site that sold them unopen and cheap. But I did it :D Just google around and you will probably find it

but how great is it really? is it worth 5-600?(Norske/Danske kroner) ive heard people saying they had to pay that, or even more for it :P

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zeforgotten
[QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]looks great,id love a remake,theres nothing more i wish for more than a remake of that game.Altair69

but how great is it really? is it worth 5-600?(Norske/Danske kroner)

That's like full price for a PS3 game :| No way, the PS1 version is NOT worth that. BUT if a Remake ever came out, then absolutely. But i paid x2 60 DKR(Danske Kroner) because I bought two of them.. I'll try and see if I can find the site again :) If I find it i'll PM you

el-tope-pr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 el-tope-pr
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]looks great,id love a remake,theres nothing more i wish for more than a remake of that game.zeforgotten

yea for $150 the least man ive looked and looked and its so expensive since its a rare game(well new)and i have it but my 1st disc doesnt work,i played the game when i was in third grade,after i finished it it became my favorite game of all time and to this day its still my favorite game of all time........sorry i just felt like writing lol:P
Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

That's like full price for a PS3 game :| No way, the PS1 version is NOT worth that. BUT if a Remake ever came out, then absolutely. But i paid x2 60 DKR(Danske Kroner) because I bought two of them.. I'll try and see if I can find the site again :) If I find it i'll PM you

but how great is it really? is it worth 5-600?(Norske/Danske kroner)

thanks again :) i found it on amazon from 89$.. thats way over the line, for those of u that dont know, 60DKR is around 10$ or something i THINK ..

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Altair69

ok sorry,if you find the site send me the linkel-tope-pr

where u from? :P

u got those region things on ps1, right?

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Vyse_Legends

zeforgotten

ze I'm not sure if this has happened to you but PM's don't work.:? So just thought you might like to know.:P

Of course it could just be my ****ty computer.:lol:...:(

el-tope-pr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 el-tope-pr

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]ok sorry,if you find the site send me the linkAltair69

im from Puerto Rico just in case were part of US almost like hawaii but were not a state
Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]ok sorry,if you find the site send me the linkel-tope-pr

im from Puerto Rico just in case were part of US almost like hawaii but were not a state

sorry, but i really doubt it will work for u then.. but im not sure since i dont know how the region stuff works for ps1 :P

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Altair69
[QUOTE="zeforgotten"]

Vyse_Legends

ze I'm not sure if this has happened to you but PM's don't work.:? So just thought you might like to know.:P

is your window just closing once u get it up?

if thats the case its your computer.. happens to me on my laptop, but not on this computer :P

NeoOne001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NeoOne001
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
only thing missing on the back is the hard drive space requirements.it looks ok but not enough is being shown of the game itself on the front.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="zeforgotten"]

Altair69

if thats the case its your computer.. happens to me on my laptop, but not on this computer :P

Well it says I have messages and the window opens and show the title of the message.

Then when I click on the message it is blank and they're GS messages so they should be filled with meaningless text.:?

MyzeDivine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MyzeDivine
Member since 2007 • 916 Posts

That cover looks ok, I guess. I still say I prefer them just rerelease the game on PSN, and spend their time on new games rather than remakes (not saying I wouldn't buy it).

I do say though, if they did remake it, I would rather the box art have some of the original art from the game, or be something simple like the meteor logo. The original US FFVII box art sucked bad (so did FFVIII, IX, X and XII, although XII isn't as bad as the others). I don't know why when Squenix ports the game over to the US, they think they have to have some type of CG pictures from the game rather than the basic logo, which has art in it, like the EU/UK and JP versions usually have. It's almost like they release a really nice box art in Japan, then release it in the US to show off what the CG looks like, but realize it looks stupid, so they change it back for the EU/UK versions. I realize it has to do with the marketing, but I would think FF is a big enough series they wouldn't have to do that anymore. Hopefully since Squenix said they are gonna try and make FFXIII a worldwide release, they will make a nice clean box art that's the same for all locations.

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="zeforgotten"]

Vyse_Legends

Well it says I have messages and the window opens and show the title of the message.

Then when I click on the message it is blank and they're GS messages so they should be filled with meaningless text.:?

hmm, thats weird.. tried using another web browser? that might help..

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 zeforgotten
[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]ok sorry,if you find the site send me the linkAltair69

sorry, but i really doubt it will work for u then.. but im not sure since i dont know how the region stuff works for ps1 :P

The European PAL region won't work for the US or Japan. So that would be correct, no go :)

el-tope-pr: It does cost a lot of money on Ebay, I know. I actually did a search for it there back in the days, but it was crazy and I wouldn't pay THAT much money even if the game is one of the best games I have played (FFVIII is better than VII imo 'puts up flame shield')
But i was lucky to find it for a low cost, unopen. And I bought two of them :) for (as Altair said) a total of $20. Wich to me is a better price :)

Solarburn24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Solarburn24
Member since 2004 • 1643 Posts
Its ok
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Vyse_Legends

Altair69

Another browser? Naw I'll wait for GS to fix it. I think I remember getting this glitch when GS became extremly glitchy that week.:P

So I'll just give it some time they're not really that important.:)

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Altair69

why is it that its so much more expensive in US ? :o

ive seen some pages now where it went for 2-300 DKR thats like 40$

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

Vyse_Legends

Another browser? Naw I'll wait for GS to fix it. I think I remember getting this glitch when GS became extremly glitchy that week.:P

So I'll just give it some time they're not really that important.:)

hahah good luck :P if u find out u need them sometime, u should kno it helped me on my laptop ^^

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 zeforgotten

Altair69

The economy is different, and with what we're making when working. 2-300 DKR isn't really THAT much. and the $80 we pay for the new PS3 games aren't that much either. I would actually consider it cheap since last time I got paid I bought God Of War: Chains Of Olympus, Patapon, GT5P, Everybodys Golf, The Godfather, and some older games..

But if you're willing to pay the prices you found I would say go for it, But also try finding stores in your Country and see if they have them cheaper.
If you do decide to purchase it from Denmark, make sure they are willing to ship it.. or well. car-it :lol: since we're hightec and don't need boats to deliver stuff :P

el-tope-pr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 el-tope-pr
[QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]ok sorry,if you find the site send me the linkzeforgotten

The European PAL region won't work for the US or Japan. So that would be correct, no go :)

el-tope-pr: It does cost a lot of money on Ebay, I know. I actually did a search for it there back in the days, but it was crazy and I wouldn't pay THAT much money even if the game is one of the best games I have played (FFVIII is better than VII imo 'puts up flame shield')
But i was lucky to find it for a low cost, unopen. And I bought two of them :) for (as Altair said) a total of $20. Wich to me is a better price :)

??????? what is this
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Vyse_Legends

hahah good luck :P if u find out u need them sometime, u should kno it helped me on my laptop ^^

Altair69
I don't want your informative help from previous experiences!:evil:
el-tope-pr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 el-tope-pr
[QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

??????? what is this

FFVII is 10x better than FFVIII i never liked it so much(VIII)
Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

zeforgotten

The economy is different, and with what we're making when working. 2-300 DKR isn't really THAT much. and the $80 we pay for the new PS3 games aren't that much either. I would actually consider it cheap since last time I got paid I bought God Of War: Chains Of Olympus, Patapon, GT5P, Everybodys Golf, The Godfather, and some older games..

But if you're willing to pay the prices you found I would say go for it, But also try finding stores in your Country and see if they have them cheaper.
If you do decide to purchase it from Denmark, make sure they are willing to ship it.. or well. car-it :lol: since we're hightec and don't need boats to deliver stuff :P

yea im afraid im not gonna remember that, would be so like me.. :P but i doubt i will have any luck with finding it in norway stores.. think ima go to EB-games and check it out.. only place to find old games in norway :P but they dont have a web site where i can see what games they have, only one iwht commercial stuff.. so i have to go all the way to the store :|

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

Vyse_Legends

what? u got too much pride? :o

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 zeforgotten
[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

??????? what is this

I personally just liked the story of FF VIII better.
But look closely, if you read what I wrote you would see that FF VII is ONE of my favorites, and FF VIII being my #1 favorite, obviously FF VII is the second :)

(see what I meant about the Europeans and opinions, Altair? :P)

BL1NDS1DE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#41 BL1NDS1DE
Member since 2005 • 343 Posts
[QUOTE="Altair69"]

Or you could just half.com it or ebay it

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Altair69

??????? what is this

But look closely, if you read what I wrote you would see that FF VII is ONE of my favorites, and FF VIII being my #1 favorite, obviously FF VII is the second :)

yea i do :| apparently other pppl dont kno the difference between opinion and facts either..

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

Altair69

No.

And I don't need a reason!:evil:

el-tope-pr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 el-tope-pr
[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

[QUOTE="el-tope-pr"]ok sorry,if you find the site send me the linkzeforgotten

??????? what is this

its ok i just wanted to point out that my favorite one is FFVII,actually its my fav game of all time
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zeforgotten
[QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="zeforgotten"][QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="el-tope-pr"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

??????? what is this

its ok i just wanted to point out that my favorite one is FFVII,actually its my fav game of all time

That's cool :D

Altair69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Altair69
[QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

Vyse_Legends

No.

ok im sorry dude , ur right, i should never help. ill keep my information too myself next time :)

XxAnubisxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 XxAnubisxX
Member since 2003 • 4978 Posts
It would be awesome.potterpipi
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#48 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
PLEASE SQUARE ENIX re-make the final fanatsy 7 , i finished crisis corte yesterday and i want to know whats gona happen since i still didnt play ff7 :cry:
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="Altair69"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="Altair69"]

Altair69

No.

ok im sorry dude , ur right, i should never help. ill keep my information too myself next time :)

Dude?:?
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
I actually think that box art is awsome :|