This topic is locked from further discussion.

mgelineau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mgelineau
Member since 2005 • 102 Posts
Hey do u guys think that fable 2 has any chance of coming out for ps3? isnt it a microsoft game? i really hope not... Xbox got gta, we should get fable 2!
zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts
The original came out on PC too, so maybe there's a little chance ...although I think Microsoft has rights on Fable, not sure though . Lets hope....
GnR-SLaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GnR-SLaSh
Member since 2006 • 3021 Posts

I would put money on it never going to the PS3, however, I'd pay money for it so everyone could enjoy...

Ahh the joys of PS360..

=D =D =D

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts
Microsoft owns Lionhead Studios, so, no, Fable 2 is never coming out for the PS3.
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
actually i wouldnt buy it, there are a lot of rpgs coming and i`m not that interested in fable anyways, :D i heard many people loved it but, i didnt
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 GUNpoint_
Member since 2008 • 1964 Posts
yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nyc05

yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?GUNpoint_

:lol: To each his own, but damn.

The original was great, and the sequel looks like it will be awesome.

Anyway, I won't talk 360 games here, I just had to comment back on that one.

mgelineau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mgelineau
Member since 2005 • 102 Posts
it looks unreal, is vaguely similiar to the first one, its a entirely new game with never before seen mechanics. its going to be revolutionary!!!!! now i have to decide if i want a ps3 or xbox. i am really interested in socom 4. i remember socom 2 and 3 back in the day. more so number 2. i actually had war stories on that game. it was great the way it was set up and u could join games and talk to beak other people.
ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts
I for one enjoyed the first Fable and it extended version, It would have been nice for Fable 2 to come on the PS3 cause i dont own a 360, but thats more than likely not to happen:(
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 psyum
i think white knight story will be better, i haven made any research on fable 2 though
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
It's developed by MGS I think, so no flippin' chance. I'll get it for PC when it comes out :)
shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 shadystxxx
Member since 2005 • 2158 Posts

Hey do u guys think that fable 2 has any chance of coming out for ps3? isnt it a microsoft game? i really hope not... Xbox got gta, we should get fable 2!mgelineau

Fable 2 is a microsoft published/licensed game, lionhead are an in house developer for microsoft.

To put it simply there is no chance on earth of fable 2 coming to PS3.

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 psyum

[QUOTE="mgelineau"]Hey do u guys think that fable 2 has any chance of coming out for ps3? isnt it a microsoft game? i really hope not... Xbox got gta, we should get fable 2!shadystxxx

Fable 2 is a microsoft published/licensed game, lionhead are an in house developer for microsoft.

aaa the pros of having a ps3 and a 360...shoots i mean a pc ;) almost every good game that comes out for 360 is also in pc so i`ll download it (pirated) :P lol and give it a try :P

shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shadystxxx

Simple fangirl ignorance, "if its not on our console its crap" pathetic mentality.

ANybody who enjoys an rpg knows fable was a good game, even if it as not your cup of tea as a gamer you can respect what it does as a good game.

Do these fangirls ever realize that being a fangirl means you miss out on these other great games it makes no sense, and iMO fangirls ar not true gamers there just stupid coperate puppets that have emotional feelings towards a video game company that couldnt give a crap about you, infact its just downright weird and fangirls should seek counciling or something.

Oh how great it is to own multiple consoles.

shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shadystxxx
[QUOTE="shadystxxx"]

[QUOTE="mgelineau"]Hey do u guys think that fable 2 has any chance of coming out for ps3? isnt it a microsoft game? i really hope not... Xbox got gta, we should get fable 2!psyum

aaa the pros of having a ps3 and a 360...shoots i mean a pc ;) almost every good game that comes out for 360 is also in pc so i`ll download it (pirated) :P lol and give it a try :P

PATHETIC, thats what i mean by "fangirls are not real gamers".

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GUNpoint_
Member since 2008 • 1964 Posts

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?shadystxxx

Simple fangirl ignorance, "if its not on our console its crap" pathetic mentality.

ANybody who enjoys an rpg knows fable was a good game, even if it as not your cup of tea as a gamer you can respect what it does as a good game.

Do these fangirls ever realize that being a fangirl means you miss out on these other great games it makes no sense, and iMO fangirls ar not true gamers there just stupid coperate puppets that have emotional feelings towards a video game company that couldnt give a crap about you, infact its just downright weird and fangirls should seek counciling or something.

i had the original Fable and beat it. sorry if my OPINION offends you. don't have to be a ****ing jerk about it. :|

the hell? are you having an affair with Fable? are you in love with it or something?

and how the hell was Fable a good RPG? it had linear levels, it was extremely easy, the stealth class was a joke, there was a glitch where you could get 999,999 EXP, the plot was stupid and incoherent, and a whole bunch of things Monyleux promised but never made happen. so please, tell me, how the hell was Fable 'good'? yeah, its good if you're a casual RPG gamer. which is probably what you are, friend. to like rubbish like that.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

how i wish to have fable 2 on the ps3 so bad....

i might even buy a 360 to play that game

SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
Nah the game is Microsoft exclusive and it'll stay that way.
nohnaimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nohnaimer
Member since 2003 • 513 Posts
if Fable 2 don't get a PC port, I will definitely buy a 360 just for that and Too Human.
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?shadystxxx

I agree, there freaks.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#21 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
This is like asking, is MGS4 going to be on the Xbox 360. I'll be super honest, and I dont mean to be rude, but you're being greedy. What you're asking is for games like Fable 2 to be multiplatform. In a business sense, it doesnt make sense! We might as well have only one system and screw other platforms. If you want to play Xbox 360 exclusives like Fable 2, buy an Xbox 360 like everyone else. I wanted PS3 exclusives so I went out and bought a PS3. You cant get something from nothing. Life isnt free.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#22 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Fable is a great game. I had tons of fun with it when the PC version was released. They had a little extended story but the atmosphere and game design were all very charming and enjoyable.

No need to hate on Fable, I'd love to see it on PS3 as anyone else, but that's highly not possible as long as Microsoft own Lionhead Studios. :)

Guntermench43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Guntermench43
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts
[QUOTE="shadystxxx"]

[QUOTE="mgelineau"]Hey do u guys think that fable 2 has any chance of coming out for ps3? isnt it a microsoft game? i really hope not... Xbox got gta, we should get fable 2!psyum

lol.

if your going to wait for Fable II to come out for PC your going to be waiting til they make an expansion, if they do. the game is an Xbox 360 EXCULSIVE, not microsoft exculsive.

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

The studio that makes it is owned by MS so, unfortunately, no.

You'll just have to wait for the inevitable PC version of the game.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 supa_badman
i would just have to slap you for dissing my favorite game :o
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?supa_badman

Eh, it's just a knee-jerk fanboy reaction.
truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts
How do these threads get so many replies. And for Fable :/
TomBrandon121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TomBrandon121
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts

I'm absolutely GUTTED that fable II isn't coming out for ps3.

It looks like such an awesome game, but I don't have a 360... :(

TomBrandon121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TomBrandon121
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts

Yeah but dude, not everyone can afford 360 + ps3.

Most people have to make do with one or the other....

1337h4xx0rz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 1337h4xx0rz
Member since 2008 • 314 Posts

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?supa_badman

If fable is your favorite game, then remind me never to ask you for a game referral :)

tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
[QUOTE="shadystxxx"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?GUNpoint_

i had the original Fable and beat it. sorry if my OPINION offends you. don't have to be a ****ing jerk about it. :|

the hell? are you having an affair with Fable? are you in love with it or something?

and how the hell was Fable a good RPG? it had linear levels, it was extremely easy, the stealth class was a joke, there was a glitch where you could get 999,999 EXP, the plot was stupid and incoherent, and a whole bunch of things Monyleux promised but never made happen. so please, tell me, how the hell was Fable 'good'? yeah, its good if you're a casual RPG gamer. which is probably what you are, friend. to like rubbish like that.

this from the guy that started out with an insult? everyone is just replying to you.
blazndragon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blazndragon0
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
I would aboslutely buy this game if it went multiplat. Doubt it'll happen though :(
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nyc05

I would aboslutely buy this game if it went multiplat. Doubt it'll happen though :(blazndragon0

Don't doubt, be assured it won't happen. Microsoft owns LionHead Studios and the Fable property.

On a side note (not to you, blazndragon), how many times is this old topic going to be bumped? There's nothing left to say on the matter. It isn't ever going to happen, so either buy a 360, hope it comes to the PC, or let the dream go.

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts
fable 2 is horrible ps doesnt need that trash
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
it wont happen thats like saying MGS4 will go to the 360
babystapler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 babystapler
Member since 2005 • 1679 Posts

It's a pretty good game, but it's not coming to the PS3. I'd suggest picking up a 360 if that's your thing :)

I wasn't the biggest fan of the original, but I liked Fable 2. The story isn't particularly good and it's pretty easy, but the interactions and effects of your choices make it worth playing through a couple times.

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts
[QUOTE="shadystxxx"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?GUNpoint_

i wholeheartedly freaking agree my man
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 supa_badman

[QUOTE="supa_badman"][QUOTE="GUNpoint_"]yuck. why would you want that heap of dung on the PS3?1337h4xx0rz

If fable is your favorite game, then remind me never to ask you for a game referral :)

my guess is that youve never played fable.

because, though flawed fable 1 was a great on many levels

Rocksta-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Rocksta-R
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts
Its awesome if they make it for the PS3 but its next to impossible. But I was thinking if they make something like Fable/GTA on the PS3, imagine the things devs can do to make it limitless w/ the power of BluRAy.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts

Yeah but dude, not everyone can afford 360 + ps3.

Most people have to make do with one or the other....

TomBrandon121
It's bad enought that you bumped an old thread, but why are you replying to yourself? :?