F1 Championship Edition: How active is the community?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#1 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

I do have this game for awhile now,but since I don´t game on consoles online at all,I was just wondering how active is the community for F1 CE.

My question pertains more to the fact that F1 2010 was released recently,so much of the community could´ve just migrated to codemasters game,or maybe the fanbase(or at least a relevant part of it)stayed with the game because it´s a PS3 exclusive(we all know that sometimes fanboys works that way :P ).

I´m interested in getting into it,if only just for a few races,but I guess if the comunity isn´t very active maybe there´s no point in doing that.

Also,If possible I would like to know the structure of the online of F1 CE,is it like F1 2010? What´s diferent? Are the people in there clean racers in general or not?

I have a feeling that most people here probably don´t play F1 games very much(especially our US friends :P ),so I don´t expect many answers,but still...I had to try.

Thanks to all in advance.

-Arach

Simmo75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Simmo75
Member since 2009 • 175 Posts

As you said most people migrated to F1 2010 which in my opinion is a way better game and more fun the CE for a causal racer, primarily because the damamge system allows for lots of cool crashes

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#3 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

As you said most people migrated to F1 2010 which in my opinion is a way better game and more fun the CE for a causal racer, primarily because the damamge system allows for lots of cool crashes

Simmo75

Indeed,I´ve been playing alot of F1 2010 on the PC as well,but I´m a big F1 fan and I usually like to explore these games as much as I can.

As for the damage,I understand what you mean,though for a more enthusiast racer the extremely lenient damage system sometimes just isn´t enough.