Do you miss the old DMC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Alastor6 (8 posts) -
To begin, this is not an Anti-campaign, this is an attempt for original fans to have their voices heard. "I would do a new Devil May Cry if the fans wanted it" - Hideki Kamiya I know that many original fans like the new DmC, but not all of them. This is for those people. If there are enough people who want the old Devil May Cry back, we can make Kamiya and Capcom notice. If this applies to you, please take to Twitter, (or Facebook if you don't have twitter) @BringBackKamiya
#2 Posted by Naylord (698 posts) -

I actually think the new one is a great change. The old one is great too, but we will always have those classics (and now in HD with trophies to boot) so I see no problem moving forward with the new take.

#3 Posted by Alastor6 (8 posts) -

I actually think the new one is a great change. The old one is great too, but we will always have those classics (and now in HD with trophies to boot) so I see no problem moving forward with the new take.

Naylord
It's a shame everyone couldn't be as polite as this. Duly noted, but there are lots of unhappy fans out there!
#4 Posted by BPoole96 (22814 posts) -

I loved the previous DMC games (besides 2) and the new one is just as enjoyable. I like the old version of Dante better but the new Dante did not bother me at all. Only thing I would like to see improved based on the new DMC is better boss fights. While they were not bad relative to other games, I won't remember any of them 10 years from now like I do with the Nelo Angelo fights in DMC1

#5 Posted by supa_badman (16661 posts) -

Ask soundcellx

#6 Posted by clr84651 (5546 posts) -

I am someone who never liked the other DMCs and I liked the demo of the newest one. 

#7 Posted by AsadMahdi59 (6566 posts) -

yes. I wanted a DMC5 that was even better then 3 and also featured vergil. 

I played the demo of the new one and on its own merits it seemed pretty good. 

#8 Posted by IC3_C0LD_ZERO (297 posts) -

Ninja Theory did a great job with the new DMC. It seems a lot better than 4, which was the 2nd worst of the series

#9 Posted by punisher1 (3203 posts) -

I honestly thought DMC was very over rated. So the new game was needed. 

#10 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

Naylord

Movng backwards is moving forwards? You new gamers don't make any flippin sense.

Are you sure you don't have brain damage? That would explain liking such a globawful game. 

#11 Posted by Lulekani (2151 posts) -
DmC sold another 80 000 units. That brings their total over 600 000 units sold. Not bad for a game hardcore loyal fans dont like.