Do you guys want Marvel VS Capcom 3?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WeaponX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 WeaponX23
Member since 2008 • 149 Posts
Hell yes! What about Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PSN with online multiplayer in the meantime?
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
Damn right I would!
Avatar image for CaptainSuperman
CaptainSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 CaptainSuperman
Member since 2008 • 480 Posts

cant happen, activision makes all the marvel games now... i dont think actiblizz would be too happy to give up marvel for a game that will only be out for a month than be discontinued for reasons impossible to understand...shroom76

Can't happen? Maybe. But please read this is you already havn't. This link was posted in another thread a while back, and I think it's important for everyone to read it.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="shroom76"]cant happen, activision makes all the marvel games now... i dont think actiblizz would be too happy to give up marvel for a game that will only be out for a month than be discontinued for reasons impossible to understand...CaptainSuperman

Can't happen? Maybe. But please read this is you already havn't. This link was posted in another thread a while back, and I think it's important for everyone to read it.

Also, Capcom used to make all of the Marvel games before Activision cause they had A CONTRACT. Activision doesn't have complete control over Marvel's games. It's just a contract just like everybody else. A contract that expires. Their contract expired with Capcom and I guess they were sick of Capcom's 1 on 1 fighting only style and wanted to expand. So they didn't resign.

mohan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mohan88
Member since 2006 • 4839 Posts
I want this game NOW. :D
marcl18123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 marcl18123
Member since 2006 • 2050 Posts

MvsC3 would rock

Hopefully that article bout how it might come sooner then we think is true and it comes out fast (wit online-play)

gotta practice

*pops MvsC2 into PS3*

LookOutSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LookOutSnake
Member since 2004 • 134 Posts
[QUOTE="CaptainSuperman"]

[QUOTE="shroom76"]cant happen, activision makes all the marvel games now... i dont think actiblizz would be too happy to give up marvel for a game that will only be out for a month than be discontinued for reasons impossible to understand...Denji

Also, Capcom used to make all of the Marvel games before Activision cause they had A CONTRACT. Activision doesn't have complete control over Marvel's games. It's just a contract just like everybody else. A contract that expires. Their contract expired with Capcom and I guess they were sick of Capcom's 1 on 1 fighting only style and wanted to expand. So they didn't resign.

W...T...F? Where did you come up with that theory?

It's about money, dude, it has nothing to do with the style or quality of the games. Activision was willing to pay to hold an exclusive license, and Marvel jumped at the money. Comics don't really sell these days, it's all about movies and licensing.

After all, that crappy Rise of the Imperfects game was a one-on-one fighter...

And Capcom never had an exclusive license: they were making MvC and all of its predecessors, but plenty of other companies made other Marvel-based games at the time.

james007_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 james007_14
Member since 2007 • 3036 Posts
I would love to play a new MVC. I still have MVC2 for the ps2, and pop it in every so often to play with my cousins. It would be a game that I would go online and play all day long.