Did you notice.. (MGS4 related)

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 SollidSnake_
Member since 2008 • 2991 Posts
:P, did you notice in one of the TV channels that your able to watch when you start a new game at MGS4, in the one that has a man cooking some delicious looking things (lol) and a woman hosting the show, and in the final part of the cinematic the man is holding down a snake for another man to cut and he says "This is the last chapter of this snake's life".. :D only noticed the link now.. (well i didnt pay much attention to the sequence before so..).. and you guys? noticed it? (and here i think is the confirmation to what some people ask: "is snake coming back in the next game?" ;)
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AgentH
Member since 2004 • 4636 Posts
Yes I did notice. But the thing is, the chef kills that Snake. hmmm that secret ending that everybody is talking about might make some sense now.
SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SollidSnake_

Yes I did notice. But the thing is, the chef kills that Snake. hmmm that secret ending that everybody is talking might make some sense now.AgentH

yeah

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts
Yup, I saw it as well. I had to go back and watch them on YouTube as they were all pretty interesting.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
i noticed it the first time... If this does have something to do with the secret ending i think i know how it could go..
TIGERLUCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TIGERLUCK
Member since 2007 • 737 Posts
could the chef be sonnie!?! since she cooks.. O_o; lol
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
could the chef be sonnie!?! since she cooks.. O_o; lolTIGERLUCK
:roll: hahaha...
itwiz90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 itwiz90
Member since 2003 • 3037 Posts

Yes, noticed it, thought there might be a corrulation with the ending. I guess thats the creators way of saying there will not be anymore Metal Gear Solid with snake in them. 8)

DString[] - brought to you by: tripletags.com

Flipiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Flipiti
Member since 2006 • 240 Posts
OK guys message of the topic (the chef)= liquid is the tiny little bad guy and the real bad one is the chef because if the chef wouldn't said that snake could still alive so guys let's kills that A$s H0le !!!
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
i think the secret ending has something to do with raven since in mgs1 says hell be watching snake
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AgentH

could the chef be sonnie!?! since she cooks.. O_o; lolTIGERLUCK

It's Sunny!

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?
bodokai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bodokai
Member since 2006 • 591 Posts

Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?The_Pig_Hostage

you did

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gameblog.fr%2Fnews_5593_metal-gear-solid-4-la-rumeur&hl=es&ie=UTF8&sl=fr&tl=en
SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SollidSnake_

Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?The_Pig_Hostage

(SPOILER ALERT) there's a rumour that 6 months after the game release(which is snake's life time left) if you finish the game u'll get a different ending.. :) if this happens to be truth.. i think mgs4 will definitely become a masterpiece.. :)

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AgentH

[QUOTE="The_Pig_Hostage"]Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?SollidSnake_

(SPOILER ALERT) there's a rumour that 6 months after the game release(which is snake's life time left) if you finish the game u'll get a different ending.. :) if this happens to be truth.. i think mgs4 will definitely become a masterpiece.. :)

most likely a continuing to what happened in the end of MGS4.

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SollidSnake_
[QUOTE="SollidSnake_"]

[QUOTE="The_Pig_Hostage"]Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?AgentH

most likely a continuing to what happened in the end og MGS4.

lol yes ofcourse..

jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jojothekid
/spoiler/ after thinking about it i think it will be showing snake on his death bed with loved ones then otacon goes and spreads the word of snake but nobody believes in the conspiracy except a few which might be the next guy for the game. thats one way id kindve want to see, it would still be cool to see raven say pass him to the next world or sumtin
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AgentH

/spoiler/ after thinking about it i think it will be showing snake on his death bed with loved ones then otacon goes and spreads the word of snake but nobody believes in the conspiracy except a few which might be the next guy for the game. thats one way id kindve want to see, it would still be cool to see raven say pass him to the next world or sumtinjojothekid

He did say that he will be a witness. Damn it I think it's true now!

choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
Watching all the TV channels on the bonus disk i saw that. I think you'll find it even more enjoyable when you play through the game a 3rd - 4th time and pick up on the little details such as this which you might of missed during your first / second playthrough ....
Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Pig_Hostage"]Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?bodokai

you did

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gameblog.fr%2Fnews_5593_metal-gear-solid-4-la-rumeur&hl=es&ie=UTF8&sl=fr&tl=en

Wow, I posted a thread a few weeks ago about that "Voice of God" thing, and everyone seemed in agreement that it was just in reference to a brief clip after the Mantis fight. And now people think it's something far bigger apparently... It would be crazy if it actually turns out to be true.

zman_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 zman_786
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

the chef says "thissnakes life", maybe im looking into it to much but could this be a reference to raiden in the next game (which every1 seems to thnk is gunna happen) because in MGS2 he goes with the name Solid Snake for a little while?

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AgentH

the chef says "thissnakes life", maybe im looking into it to much but could this be a reference to raiden in the next game (which every1 seems to thnk is gunna happen) because in MGS2 he goes with the name Solid Snake for a little while?

zman_786

Why do you always want to include Raiden in everything!!? It's SNAKE and SNAKE story only! We love SNAKE and HATE THAT girl :D

vivelaps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 vivelaps3
Member since 2007 • 1060 Posts
if this turns to be true, it will be genious !
lextexrex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lextexrex
Member since 2003 • 1311 Posts

SPOILER ALERT!

Snake shouldn't die from old age. Someone should kill him cuz that would help build up a story for a new game (I thought it would be sweet if it was Big Boss or Hal turns evil and kills him, lol). I hope after this new ending, if it's real, that they have that black screen with the codec conversation that twists everything around like at the end of MGS2. Something like: "Well, it seems Snake has passed the simulation" or something ****ed up like that.

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AgentH

SPOILER ALERT!

Snake shouldn't die from old age. Someone should kill him cuz that would help build up a story for a new game (I thought it would be sweet if it was Big Boss or Hal turns evil and kills him, lol). I hope after this new ending, if it's real, that they have that black screen with the codec conversation that twists everything around like at the end of MGS2. Something like: "Well, it seems Snake has passed the simulation" or something ****ed up like that.

lextexrex

I always thought Otacon would turn on Snake at some point in the game but it never happened. He is a real friend!

Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Trx07
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts
[QUOTE="zman_786"]

AgentH

Why do you always want to include Raiden in everything!!? It's SNAKE and SNAKE story only! We love SNAKE and HATE THAT girl :D

I think you mean YOU love snake

talk for yourself

i liked raiden since mgs 2 :

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

:P, did you notice in one of the TV channels that your able to watch when you start a new game at MGS4, in the one that has a man cooking some delicious looking things (lol) and a woman hosting the show, and in the final part of the cinematic the man is holding down a snake for another man to cut and he says "This is the last chapter of this snake's life".. :D only noticed the link now.. (well i didnt pay much attention to the sequence before so..).. and you guys? noticed it? (and here i think is the confirmation to what some people ask: "is snake coming back in the next game?" ;)SollidSnake_

lol Wow you're slow (don't mean that in a disrespectful way, but in a laughing just busting your chops way) I thought you were talking about a website link at first, but yea it makes sense because before the game was released you have all those trailers seeming like snake will kill himself and saying all legends must die. it just matched up with the suspense Konami were building.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
[QUOTE="AgentH"][QUOTE="zman_786"]

Trx07

talk for yourself

I still to this day don't understand why people didn't like raiden? I thought he was pretty cool in MGS2 and just bad ass in MGS4.

Scorpion13497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Scorpion13497
Member since 2003 • 775 Posts
So assuming this secret ending is true, is it on the disc as of now or will it be an update of the game? If it's on the disc can we just set our calender's foward on the PS3?
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
no i didnt notice might replay to see
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AgentH
[QUOTE="Trx07"][QUOTE="AgentH"][QUOTE="zman_786"]

jeremiah06

talk for yourself

I still to this day don't understand why people didn't like raiden? I thought he was pretty cool in MGS2 and just bad ass in MGS4.

There are reasons why I hate Raiden.

zman_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zman_786
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

So assuming this secret ending is true, is it on the disc as of now or will it be an update of the game? If it's on the disc can we just set our calender's foward on the PS3?Scorpion13497

no use, mgs4 is synced to psn time

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AgentH

[QUOTE="Scorpion13497"]So assuming this secret ending is true, is it on the disc as of now or will it be an update of the game? If it's on the disc can we just set our calender's foward on the PS3?zman_786

no use, mgs4 is synced to psn time

If it was true, there would be a software that would check if PSN is on and if it is, it would check specific time and date and trigger the ending.

Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

I saw that one when I started my 2nd play-through. Since we're on the topic of noticing stuff..

Anyone notice what happens when you use the Sixaxis feature when you're talking with Rosemary? :P

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AgentH

I saw that one when I started my 2nd play-through. Since we're on the topic of noticing stuff..

Anyone notice what happens when you use the Sixaxis feature when you're talking with Rosemary? :P

sinistergoggles

I did. So HOT! She is SEXY and HOT, Rose and every Metal Gear chick!(except for Solidus, Solid and Liquid that Sunny mentions during cooking)

mozesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mozesx
Member since 2004 • 4049 Posts
No.
lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts
Rose is definitely MILF
Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts

i totally think liquid will be in the next metal gear game, cuz he has an eventful past, and it will be good to see his point of view and soldiering style, hopefully he was sneaking like solid snake. but also it will be cool to see him in his S.A.S days lol

Dont call me shirley

jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jojothekid

SPOILER ALERT!

lextexrex
i cant see otacon turning like that its not his character i said this in mgs4 board that he was supposed to be the scientist who lost hope because he was used for evil and his back story why would he help his curse. i did think the simulation thing might be possible it would explain the game referances
kernelyoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kernelyoyo
Member since 2005 • 130 Posts
So is it if you beat it anytime after 6 months or do you have to beat it on that day? What is the speculation? I am gonna try not to get hyped up about this because it might not be true.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#42 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Pig_Hostage"]Wait wait wait.... what's this 'secret ending' nonsense all of a sudden? Did I miss something?SollidSnake_

Couldn't the system's calendar just be changed to find out?
1noteshort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 1noteshort
Member since 2008 • 403 Posts

[QUOTE="TIGERLUCK"]could the chef be sonnie!?! since she cooks.. O_o; lolamericahellyeah
:roll: hahaha...

lmao.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#44 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

SPOILER ALERT!

lextexrex

Don't count on it.[spoiler] Everything was brought back to Zero, so killing Solid Snake like that would be at "1"...since that'd just be copying what happened to Big Boss and The Boss and the cycle wouldn't have truly ended. Yeah, Big Boss was kept alive, but he had to be rebuilt to be able to survive away from medical care. [/spoiler]

FlashCharge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#45 FlashCharge
Member since 2007 • 2239 Posts
Yea I notice it too, and my thinking is, that this is the end of Snake.
naimneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 naimneto
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts
i killed the puzzle!!!it's a never ending cycle, naked killed the boss, solid killed naked, and then raiden kill solid ... (remember the simulation stuff)
naimneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 naimneto
liquid knew it all along , and wanted to steal solid place as the sucessor of naked, and solidus was helping to prepare raiden to be the sucessor, and all the other clones where just aborted by the people behind this (the patriots?wich ocelot is the lider ) because they were not good engough, just connect the pieces ( oh and i didnt play MGS 4 yet, so might be some incoerences...)
naimneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 naimneto
remember you saw it here first ...
--odai--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 --odai--
Member since 2007 • 264 Posts
cant you people accept the fact that this is the last MGS game
Elviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Elviathan
Member since 2006 • 5052 Posts
I noticed the first time I saw the ad in the game.