Demon's souls price drop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeigzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zeigzero
Member since 2005 • 193 Posts

i might have put this in the Demon's Souls board, but then only existing fans would see it. I just picked up a second copy of the game for myself, amazon's got it at 33$.

It is so choice. If you have the means, i highly recommend picking one up.

feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

thanks for the heads up, but why did you pick up a second copy?

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Wow, thanks! I already own it, but my freind may want to know this as he doesnt and really likes the game.

Oh and btw, I find it funny how although the initial price of games went up this gen to $60, it seems to me that the price of them drops really fast. There are tons of good deals this gen and I love it! The same can't be said for the "cheap" Wii :P. Seriously, All of their big games are still full price. That is rediculous! Twilight Princess has been out for over three years, and they can't drop the price a tad?

CBottom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CBottom7
Member since 2009 • 822 Posts

Wow, thanks! I already own it, but my freind may want to know this as he doesnt and really likes the game.

Oh and btw, I find it funny how although the initial price of games went up this gen to $60, it seems to me that the price of them drops really fast. There are tons of good deals this gen and I love it! The same can't be said for the "cheap" Wii :P. Seriously, All of their big games are still full price. That is rediculous! Twilight Princess has been out for over three years, and they can't drop the price a tad?

NaveedLife

My wife has a Wii and ^ = Annoying! The games are not worth the money, but the PS3 games are ;-) I had Demon's Souls but sold it for $50 ... I miss it and may pick it up now! Thanks!

im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts

i might have put this in the Demon's Souls board, but then only existing fans would see it. I just picked up a second copy of the game for myself, amazon's got it at 33$.

It is so choice. If you have the means, i highly recommend picking one up.

zeigzero

Ahh, Ferris Beuller.... I miss being a kid :cry:.

Anywho, I think I'm finally going to pick this up. I never played it before because I was a scaredy poo but for $33 and you get $10 Amazon credit, it's kind of hard to pass up.