Darn You COD4!!!!

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darkties20
Member since 2007 • 46 Posts
this game is taking up all my free time and causing me to neglect all of my other games, but i gotta admit i love it, anybody else out there neglecting the rest o their collection after COD4 purchase?? i have new games i havent even bothered to play cause im hooked on this game!!!
BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts
Same here. I have been hooked on COD4 since christmas day. I have completed uncharted only once during this time but will come back to play it once im bored with COD4.
darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darkties20
i tried boring myself with COD4 and it wouldnt work, ive had it since it came out and its so addicting!! how was uncharted? i hear kinda mixed opinions about it
predators23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 predators23
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

We are in the Process of Developing our clan. As of the moment our web site is under construction. But we do have a name Natural Born KillaZ [NBKZ] We are looking to recruit people into our clan. As of now there are no requirements to join considering we are just starting out. But we do have requests, that you be friendly, non-annoying, and be viscous. :twisted:

We are going to grow to become a tactical clan. Teamwork will be a requirement. As well as having a PS3 that is our primary and only platform that we will be using. As of now if you don't have a mic we will not hold it against you, but later on down the line everyone in our clan must own a mic in order to communicate and help each other during play.

So wanna join?

If so send us a message our online ID is Predators23

or you can email us at mrandmrsdingo@yahoo.com

Thank You

NBKZ

darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darkties20
sounds good, i dont have a mic yet, and the only problem i have is that i dont know which ones are compatible and i hear a lot of them are low quality and not worth the money, wat would u recommend?
BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts
Uncharted was fun for me. The shooting aspect of it wastough for me at the begining but I got used to it as the game went on. But the game is awesome. It is a must have for ps3 owners. I beat the game only on medium but there are tons of unlockables that I want acheived, so I know that I will be plalying it on all four difficulties.
zelon477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 zelon477
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts
Yeah, i have only owned it for a few days and already COD4 is taking over, i havent played another game since i got it
rpgfreak15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rpgfreak15
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
Man i wanted this game on Boxing Day so badly from BestBuy...but it sold out in like an hour. The bundle with COD4 and Assassins Creed for $79.99 sold out in like 45 minutes at the BestBuy near my place..
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

Yea ive had it since launch and im still hooked. I have recently just made a clan, if you want to join and are fairly experianced..we are welcoming you into our clan!..#1.

But back to the topic, yah its a great game and is very addicting online and off.

hashimgillani1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#10 hashimgillani1
Member since 2004 • 1495 Posts

One addicting game, but im balanced b/w COD4 Team Deathmatches, UT3's Warfare and Team Deathmatches and Warhawk's CTF

LegendaryFox77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LegendaryFox77
Member since 2007 • 1196 Posts

Right now COD4 is the only game I have for my PS3(unless if you count the demos), that will change in the next month or so.

Yeah online is addicting on COD4.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
I haven't played it in a while. I'm bad at it too.:(
race_suace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 race_suace
Member since 2006 • 1685 Posts
yeah i know what u mean i got cod4 for the 360 and its the only game i play now i dont know which is more addicting getting my rank up or playing through some of the missions death frm above was my favorite =3
darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 darkties20

yeah i know what u mean i got cod4 for the 360 and its the only game i play now i dont know which is more addicting getting my rank up or playing through some of the missions death frm above was my favorite =3race_suace

I know exactly what you mean, what rank are you? my new weapon of choice is the M101 shotgun, with the faster reloading perk and martyrdom perk, one shot kills up close and if i run into the middle of a firefight i always take down at least 2 people with the grenade, nothing is quite as satisfying as seeing a +20 or +30 during the "kill cam" screen

darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 darkties20

I haven't played it in a while. I'm bad at it too.:(Duckman5

you cant be bad at it, im gonna add you as a friend and we'll play a private match if thats kool with you, no xp or anything....anyone who wants to play anytime add me PSN ID: darkties19

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

[QUOTE="Duckman5"]I haven't played it in a while. I'm bad at it too.:(darkties20

you cant be bad at it, im gonna add you as a friend and we'll play a private match if thats kool with you, no xp or anything....anyone who wants to play anytime add me PSN ID: darkties19

Alright. I'm lvl. 15 I think.
Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
Yes. I have played for over 6 hrs already today.
Hububalub2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hububalub2
Member since 2007 • 1922 Posts
I neglected a girl who I wanted to out with for a long time, she asked me if I wanted to hang out "Nah, going to play some CoD4, cya" replied I.

DAMN YOU COD4!!!
catfishmoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 catfishmoon23
Member since 2005 • 5197 Posts
Yes this game is awesome. I just got blue tiger camoflauge for my M4 Carbine(I know it's not much of an accomplishment, but I'm proud of myself).
race_suace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 race_suace
Member since 2006 • 1685 Posts

[QUOTE="race_suace"]yeah i know what u mean i got cod4 for the 360 and its the only game i play now i dont know which is more addicting getting my rank up or playing through some of the missions death frm above was my favorite =3darkties20

I know exactly what you mean, what rank are you? my new weapon of choice is the M101 shotgun, with the faster reloading perk and martyrdom perk, one shot kills up close and if i run into the middle of a firefight i always take down at least 2 people with the grenade, nothing is quite as satisfying as seeing a +20 or +30 during the "kill cam" screen

Dang ur pretty high up i just got up to sargent II i jsut got the game last week lol but all the perks and weapons unlocking mak it addicting

Long_Rifle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Long_Rifle
Member since 2005 • 437 Posts

Yes this game is awesome. I just got blue tiger camoflauge for my M4 Carbine(I know it's not much of an accomplishment, but I'm proud of myself). catfishmoon23

Just wait until you get the G36C. Even better than the M4. You can have both at the same time with the Overkill perk.

darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 darkties20
[QUOTE="darkties20"]

[QUOTE="race_suace"]yeah i know what u mean i got cod4 for the 360 and its the only game i play now i dont know which is more addicting getting my rank up or playing through some of the missions death frm above was my favorite =3race_suace

Dang ur pretty high up i just got up to sargent II i jsut got the game last week lol but all the perks and weapons unlocking mak it addicting

im not that high up yet, im only like lvl 33, my friend from work got the game when it first came out and he's on his second time through prestige mode and hes lvl 30 now after reaching lvl 55 twice already!!!

AnthonyLuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AnthonyLuu
Member since 2004 • 665 Posts
cod4 is fun and all but its not that addictive... counter strike on the other hand....
sonydbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sonydbz
Member since 2004 • 552 Posts

I neglected a girl who I wanted to out with for a long time, she asked me if I wanted to hang out "Nah, going to play some CoD4, cya" replied I.

DAMN YOU COD4!!!Hububalub2

Are...are you serious? Holy cow I could never do that. Oh man I'm missing her already...thanks for reminding....

theiceman08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 theiceman08
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts

[QUOTE="catfishmoon23"]Yes this game is awesome. I just got blue tiger camoflauge for my M4 Carbine(I know it's not much of an accomplishment, but I'm proud of myself). Long_Rifle

Just wait until you get the G36C. Even better than the M4. You can have both at the same time with the Overkill perk.

G36C and P90 FTW!

theiceman08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 theiceman08
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts

Same here. I have been hooked on COD4 since christmas day. I have completed uncharted only once during this time but will come back to play it once im bored with COD4. BrettB7400

Christmas day! Ive had it since it came out and Im still addicted

CommanderTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CommanderTy
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts
this game is taking up all my free time and causing me to neglect all of my other games, but i gotta admit i love it, anybody else out there neglecting the rest o their collection after COD4 purchase?? i have new games i havent even bothered to play cause im hooked on this game!!!darkties20
i feel yah man and now that COD4 is out dont you compare it to all other games you see like aww that game dont look as good or as fun as COD4 or i bet the MP is better on COD4 or the gameplay looks slopy just bs stuff i make up just cause i love cod4
darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 darkties20
[QUOTE="darkties20"]this game is taking up all my free time and causing me to neglect all of my other games, but i gotta admit i love it, anybody else out there neglecting the rest o their collection after COD4 purchase?? i have new games i havent even bothered to play cause im hooked on this game!!!CommanderTy
i feel yah man and now that COD4 is out dont you compare it to all other games you see like aww that game dont look as good or as fun as COD4 or i bet the MP is better on COD4 or the gameplay looks slopy just bs stuff i make up just cause i love cod4

I know, i loved Resistance and that was the first game i had and i went back to it last night, and the graphics looked like crap to me and the gameplay was too sloppy!! still have love for resistance though
Reisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Reisling
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts
I am lvl 46 on the 3rd lvl of pretige mode and I still am addicted. I haven't finished drakes or assasin's or resistance or tiger woods o8 or fight night ROFL just play COD4 all the time.
Reisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Reisling
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts
( well drakes kinda sucks so i don't know if i will ever finish that one... )
dasilentkilla1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dasilentkilla1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I just got a ps3 for christmas and ihave call of duty 4, the darkness, ut3, motostorm, and assasins creed.. and all ive really been playing is COD its really awesome. im a lvl 33 i think and my sign in is dasilentkilla add me if you'd like

MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

this game is taking up all my free time and causing me to neglect all of my other games, but i gotta admit i love it, anybody else out there neglecting the rest o their collection after COD4 purchase?? i have new games i havent even bothered to play cause im hooked on this game!!!darkties20

LOL..you are not alone my friend!!!

snipe2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 snipe2004
Member since 2007 • 1872 Posts
Cod4 is seriously dominating my playing time and neglecting the rest of my games. i bought assassins creed last week and haventtouched it yet because of Cod4
XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

nah it is addicting and fun but I still play other games. CS on my comp as well as OB. I just picked up ut3 and am playing that. Uncharted im playing through on crushing. AC and R&C are also in my rotation. I am a bunch of games that I cycle through right now. U should do what I do.

Get the games u play right now and cycle through them each time u start a session of gaming.

i.e. Start with cod4 and play that for a session being how ever long it is.

the next time u fire up ur ps3, get the next game out and play that.

That way u play all ur games and get to experience each one in little bits and pieces which can really add longievty to the games.

darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darkties20
I am lvl 46 on the 3rd lvl of pretige mode and I still am addicted. I haven't finished drakes or assasin's or resistance or tiger woods o8 or fight night ROFL just play COD4 all the time.Reisling
yea i see you online all da time, you should invite me to a game sometime
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

[QUOTE="Hububalub2"]I neglected a girl who I wanted to out with for a long time, she asked me if I wanted to hang out "Nah, going to play some CoD4, cya" replied I.

DAMN YOU COD4!!!sonydbz

Are...are you serious? Holy cow I could never do that. Oh man I'm missing her already...thanks for reminding....

....My g/f's brother borrowed my CoD4 for 2 weeks now. I want it back bad. but I dont know what to say?! -- Im pissed!
Long_Rifle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Long_Rifle
Member since 2005 • 437 Posts

Dogswithguns
....My g/f's brother borrowed my CoD4 for 2 weeks now. I want it back bad. but I dont know what to say?! -- Im pissed!

You're banging his sister :). I say that's a pretty fair trade. Just get another copy for yourself.

Robotron92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Robotron92
Member since 2007 • 520 Posts
5d 2h 0m

thats how long i think my gametime is for online. I just play folklore everytime i feel like cod4 gets a lil old
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts
I have only been playing COD4 as well. I have completed the game, done some online games and now I am doing the game again on the second hardest mode. then I will do the hardest moda and a bit of the arcade mode. Whilst doing a bit of online play in between. :D
amcallisterni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 amcallisterni
Member since 2007 • 366 Posts

i've added you, predators23! could you send me the names of the other people in this clan of yours

im_mr_brown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 im_mr_brown
Member since 2006 • 2970 Posts
i haven't even played through the story mode in COD4, but online is constantly calling me... "play me... play me..." I gotta go!
Xternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#42 Xternal
Member since 2005 • 530 Posts

nah it is addicting and fun but I still play other games. CS on my comp as well as OB. I just picked up ut3 and am playing that. Uncharted im playing through on crushing. AC and R&C are also in my rotation. I am a bunch of games that I cycle through right now. U should do what I do.

Get the games u play right now and cycle through them each time u start a session of gaming.

i.e. Start with cod4 and play that for a session being how ever long it is.

the next time u fire up ur ps3, get the next game out and play that.

That way u play all ur games and get to experience each one in little bits and pieces which can really add longievty to the games.

XturnalS

that's basically what i do aswell

p.s. nice name "xturnals" im xternal :)

Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#43 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts

As of now there are no requirements to join considering we are just starting out. But we do have requests, that you be friendly, non-annoying, and be viscous. :twisted:

predators23

Does anyone else think it's mildy entertaining that new members are subject to a viscosity review?

-dark-shadow-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -dark-shadow-
Member since 2007 • 985 Posts
I'm usually really busy when I play it so I'm only level 9 and those 5 year olds piss me right off.
ryank285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ryank285
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
[QUOTE="predators23"]

As of now there are no requirements to join considering we are just starting out. But we do have requests, that you be friendly, non-annoying, and be viscous. :twisted:

2headedhawaiian

Does anyone else think it's mildy entertaining that new members are subject to a viscosity review?

Uh, he's talking about vicious, like be mean and cold hearted. Viscosity is the thickness of a form of liquid, lol

amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#46 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

same here

COD4 is just too fun

KingTyrant2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KingTyrant2k1
Member since 2007 • 29 Posts
What's your Rank and weapon of choice? l'm Major ll (37) and kick ass with my M16.
darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 darkties20
What's your Rank and weapon of choice? l'm Major ll (37) and kick ass with my M16.KingTyrant2k1
I'm level 38 and my weapon of choice is the m1014 in most cases, but when i need long distance firepower i switch to the g36c...i was playing from 10 pm to 6 in the morning woke up at 2:30 and played non-stop again, and i got my girlfriend to play lol, shes level 11 already
darkties20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 darkties20
What's your Rank and weapon of choice? l'm Major ll (37) and kick ass with my M16.KingTyrant2k1
you must be good if you can hang with a m16, i cant get a 3 round burst off before im dead!! add me everyone PSN ID: darkties19
Avatar image for Da_IceCream_Man
Da_IceCream_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Da_IceCream_Man
Member since 2007 • 208 Posts

Yep that online is really addicting:D

PSN:The_IceCream_Man