Dark Souls Blue Eye Orb

This topic is locked from further discussion.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

hey does anyone know what is the most active spot for pvp using the blue eye orb? i tried the forest but i barely get any. i get more in the burg. i don't get it though, should the forest be filled with guilty players? i don't like invading in burg cuz it's usually just the same ppl over and over again.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
I used to spend a lot of time in the Dark Souls chat room on the wiki and all the guys that were really into PvP there also were in the burg.
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

kk forget it. the blue eye thing just takes way too damn long. i wanted to get souvenirs to power up my darkmoon blade but at this rate it would take forever, and im not gonna farm harpies screw that. i got 10 souvenirs and got my rank up to +1 so i guess thats enough. it is still pretty good. had a lot of good matches in the burg today.

random question, what is that orange sword? ive seen some ppl with a short orange curvy looking sword. and almost everytime i fight someone with that thing i get pwned. they 2 hand it and just R1 spam the crap out of me. takes away stamina like crazy. can that sword be parried? damn its fast..

Donnus22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Donnus22
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I think you mean the Gold Tracer, it has a bleed effect on it, which makes it pretty good. You can get the weapon if you have the DLC: Artorias of the Abyss or if you got the Prepare to Die edition, which has the DLC in it. Oh and I think the best spot to use the Blue Eye Orb is Kiln of the first flame, at least that's where I usually go when I want to use the Blue Eye Orb.
Doodles05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Doodles05
I'm sl 310 n same deal, no action anywhere, with blue orb, on ng5, I have payed NPR at gargoyles now I'm clean, is that a problem?
kalisto24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By kalisto24

My favorite spot to use blue eye orb is in the shortcut between demon ruins and Lost Izalith. I will use the blue orb on Lost izalith side and if I dont invade I run to the demon ruins side and try..... I have very good success rate of invasions and usually the guilty never have phantoms helping in these areas which make it even easier to get the kills.