Dante vs Kratos vs Ryu vs Raiden?!

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7f327c3cc83
deactivated-5a7f327c3cc83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5a7f327c3cc83
Member since 2006 • 1686 Posts

So this is a brawl between:

Dante: DMC4 version

Kratos: GoW2 without God powers

Ryu (Ninja Gaiden)

Raiden: MGS4 Ninja version

Who do you think would come out victorious?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5a7f327c3cc83
Oh damn...I didn't add a poll... :(
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

*Denji swoops in from the sky and kills them all with one chop*

There's your answer :P

LordMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 LordMe
Member since 2005 • 386 Posts

Dante. DMC4 Dante has shown alot more raw power and speed then anyone else on that list.

Raiden... He would lose first.

When Dante use's stinger and Nero blocks, look what happens around them. the MOST Ryu has done is use a spell to blow up a jet.

Dante has used a motorcycle as a weapon... He blocks bullets. Which Ryu has never done. (Story scene's are all I count.)

Kratos... He has proven raw power. But not to the extent Dante has. And he has not proven speed either.

RandomVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 RandomVillain
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
cool
Dante865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dante865
Member since 2005 • 4196 Posts
Ermm. damn you! :P All awesome games, all awesome characters - Ryu would get owned silly by all of them, now the real challenge is Raiden vs Kratos vs Dante - As much as im a diehard fan of all 3 games, it would probably be.. ahh i really dunno :P Snake comes in sneaks a C4 up there sphinters or somethin..
Avatar image for b3yondstupidity
b3yondstupidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 b3yondstupidity
Member since 2007 • 12500 Posts
I think Kratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5a7f327c3cc83

Okay lemme put my input on this:

I think Dante too would win. First and foremost he's the one who's half-demon. Other than that LordMe has said most of them. That and he has lock-on! lol jk

I think the daying order would go like this:

Kratos - He'll probably just run in the middle of everything swinging his blades around. Ryu would probably take him down clean.

Raiden - He would be killed by Ryu too.

Ryu - Killed by Dante. I would guess Dante is just hanging out while they're all duking it out, maybe eating pizza or something. He'd probably be killed by stinger after a close match. He does have counter ya know?

Then Dante stays alive.

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts

I have to go with Dante, hands down. I mean, the guy doesn't ever die, he is been stabbed to death, shot in the head, eaten and electrocuted and God knows what else. I think Ryu would end up being the only one to put up a fight against Dante, I mean, the guy kills demons too and he is only human. I like Raiden, but gotta say his own will is his weakness, he can be easily sway with a good prep talk. And Kratos, sorry, but he lacks all the finesse that Ryu has and just doesn't have Dante's power. He is just a brute swinging chains and the only reason that he is beaten the Greek Gods is because they're just painted as brutes in God of War also.

Vendrena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Vendrena
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts

i really don't know, it would come down to dante and kratos. However Dantes way cooler and imo a better character then kratos.

between Raiden and Ryu i think Ryu....well....because we're not to sure what Raidens capable of.

Soooo i think:

Ryu would take out Raiden while kratos and dante battle it out. lol Ryu would jump in but then..die...

ummm as much as i want dante to win its hard to tell.

zelon477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 zelon477
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts
Dante would just look at evreyone else and be like, "Die" and they would drop dead
khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts
Vergil wins. GG NO RE.
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
Raiden MGS2 version.
Furbyballistik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Furbyballistik
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
i think u guys hav forgotten what kratos is capable of..it makes me sad to kno u guys think kratos wud get pwned by dante. jus go bak n think to urselves what kratos can do. hes a living monster!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5a7f327c3cc83

i think u guys hav forgotten what kratos is capable of..it makes me sad to kno u guys think kratos wud get pwned by dante. jus go bak n think to urselves what kratos can do. hes a living monster!Furbyballistik

True. It's possible for Kratos to beat Ryu if you think about it a little.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8787 Posts
Kratos...
perfection1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 perfection1000
Member since 2006 • 1205 Posts

Dante. DMC4 Dante has shown alot more raw power and speed then anyone else on that list.

When Dante use's stinger and Nero blocks, look what happens around them. the MOST Ryu has done is use a spell to blow up a jet.

Dante has used a motorcycle as a weapon... He blocks bullets. Which Ryu has never done. (Story scene's are all I count.)

Kratos... He has proven raw power. But not to the extent Dante has. And he has not proven speed either.

LordMe
Yup Dante would own. He is biggest bad a$$ character ever made.
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
even though Dante is quick Kratos would probably lay waste to him. The guy as fought undead demons and beast from Hades so a half-deamon kinda falls in line with that.
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DEVILinIRON
But Kratos is a godkiller... How can anyone beat that?
ICEMAN9800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ICEMAN9800
Member since 2006 • 657 Posts
Kratos all the way the dude killed a god
bluegender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bluegender
Member since 2006 • 1145 Posts

I don't believe that I'm about to respond to this type of topic but....Dante put up a good fight against Mundus and Mundus is like a god himself.

Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts

LordMe

KRATOS NEED NOT SPEED,NOR NEED HE SHOW HIS TRUE POWER FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!
FreeMan5407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FreeMan5407
Member since 2007 • 166 Posts
kratos, but i like the coolness of ryu and the style of dante then again kratos is a godkiller
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DEVILinIRON

I don't believe that I'm about to respond to this type of topic but....Dante put up a good fight against Mundus and Mundus is like a god himself.

bluegender

Yes, but the god Kratos killed was the God of War himself!

KrazyC18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KrazyC18
Member since 2006 • 1535 Posts
Kratos
MaratPDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MaratPDX
Member since 2002 • 556 Posts

Ryu is actaully not human, he has already been killed and resurrected as a "soldier of revenge", Itagaki said so. Also, after watching the Ninja Gaiden 2 trailer, he is damn near unstoppable, can teleport, insane weapons and martial arts skills, too quick and swift.

I would say Raiden, as much as I like him, would go out first fairly quickly, Ryu or Dante I'm pretty sure could kill Kratos without too much hassle. Kratos is strong but can't do things that Ryu and Dante can do.

Ryu is my favorite, but I can't see Dante losing cause he doesn't die, then again I don't think Ryu can die either now, the dude is a ghost. I say a draw as Ryu has more at his disposal it seems like, he can pretty much do anything, but like I said Dante can't be killed.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts

Kratos, enough said

(but I'll go ahead and say more anyway)

Kratos is so beast that he makes every other video game character ever made look like a little punk.

I don't know much about Dante, but as for Ryu, his speed and agility will just prolong his massacre.

Kratos will kill everyone even in a handicap match against all those other characters.

He takes on swarms of Cyclops, Minotaurs, and a host of undead soldiers and demons on a regular basis.

He is also quite smart and quick on his feet; he conquered Pandora's Temple and the Temple of the Fates.

Now, enough said.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts

Oh damn, I forgot,

Kratos also killed Ares, God of War, and now aims to take out Zeus and the rest of Olympus.

Damn, his beastliness is so hard to keep track of.

blancmisterio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 blancmisterio
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts
Dante vs Kratos vs Ryu vs Raiden vs Goku vs Alien vs Predator!??!??!11/?
MGSFan27285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 MGSFan27285
Member since 2004 • 850 Posts
I think Kratosb3yondstupidity
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
that would be a good game idea like marvel vs. capcom and they cud do sony vs. microsoft haha, but i think kratos cause if you think about it you guys said ryu and dante cant be killed or already have been, wat about kratos getting stabbed in the chest with that fat ass sword by zeus in the beginning of gow2 and then he came back, and he took down ares, so enough said and raiden is a puss haha
lostsoulsofmn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lostsoulsofmn
Member since 2005 • 355 Posts

Raiden MGS2 version.Solid_Link22

that makes me chuckle.

idk guys, they all kick ass. I think that ryu would die first (decapitation by kratos) then, i dont know what to say about MGS4 raiden, im mean, the dude sticks a sword through his body to kill vamp, and then keeps fighting afterwards, thats pretty impressive. but kratos killed a god, and dante is half demon, so, its a toss up

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

that would be a good game idea like marvel vs. capcom and they cud do sony vs. microsoft haha, but i think kratos cause if you think about it you guys said ryu and dante cant be killed or already have been, wat about kratos getting stabbed in the chest with that fat ass sword by zeus in the beginning of gow2 and then he came back, and he took down ares, so enough said and raiden is a puss haha jerkface96

lol or sony vs nintendo haha they have more good characters to pwn like kratos cutting marios big nose that would be crazy

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts

well , GS wont let me quote but devil in iron did make a good point, kratos is a god killer, can u beat that...??

besides katos is a DEMON killer too, and dantes is just half demon, so i guess he`d only put up half a fight:lol:

tehpiecemaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tehpiecemaker
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts

that would be a good game idea like marvel vs. capcom and they cud do sony vs. microsoft haha, but i think kratos cause if you think about it you guys said ryu and dante cant be killed or already have been, wat about kratos getting stabbed in the chest with that fat ass sword by zeus in the beginning of gow2 and then he came back, and he took down ares, so enough said and raiden is a puss haha jerkface96

You see thats the thing. When Kratos was stabbed he died and he was brought back because of gaia, not because of some power of his. And Ryu, well I'm not sure, but I'm assuming he didn't ressurect himself either. Dante on the other hand gets stabbed loads of times and comes out unfazed. Raiden would easily get taken out first. Ryu and Kratos would put up a good fight but I can't see them match Dante, and even if they did Dante would just have to DT.

XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

this talk about vs. makes me think that sony should really release a game like ssb. i know there has been numerous threads about this but i think with all the characters over the years and whatnot that a game like this that looked great would absolutelyOWN!!!!!

and i'd say dante>kratos>ryu>raiden...but not by much for any of them

moshakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 moshakirby
Member since 2006 • 1502 Posts
*EDIT*
Wrong Raiden and Ryu ^^

(not played GoW)
In that case, Raiden would die he's a big girl,
Kratos would...stand around 'n' stuff,
Between Dante and Ryu? Dante.
starfxxxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 starfxxxer
Member since 2004 • 3295 Posts
Dante > Ryu > Kratos > Raiden
dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dbzfreak
Member since 2003 • 6223 Posts

I love how Raiden went from worthless to cool with most people.

Anyways I think Dante would destroy them all...I mean he's a freaking demon. (Well part demon.)

dbzfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dbzfreak
Member since 2003 • 6223 Posts

[QUOTE="jerkface96"]that would be a good game idea like marvel vs. capcom and they cud do sony vs. microsoft haha, but i think kratos cause if you think about it you guys said ryu and dante cant be killed or already have been, wat about kratos getting stabbed in the chest with that fat ass sword by zeus in the beginning of gow2 and then he came back, and he took down ares, so enough said and raiden is a puss haha tehpiecemaker

You see thats the thing. When Kratos was stabbed he died and he was brought back because of gaia, not because of some power of his. And Ryu, well I'm not sure, but I'm assuming he didn't ressurect himself either. Dante on the other hand gets stabbed loads of times and comes out unfazed. Raiden would easily get taken out first. Ryu and Kratos would put up a good fight but I can't see them match Dante, and even if they did Dante would just have to DT.

Well if you remember too, Raiden stabs himself to stab Vamp, he runs himself through. So I think he could hold his own pretty well in the end.

Vendrena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Vendrena
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts

Dante vs Kratos vs Ryu vs Raiden vs Goku vs Alien vs Predator!??!??!11/?blancmisterio

GOKU hands down would own them all, i bet goku could kill super man!! lol

GEMINIVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GEMINIVice
Member since 2007 • 1139 Posts

You see, it's posts like this that make me want to write a letter to Sony and beg that they make a 'Smash Bros.' for the PS3. Then we could see who actually would kick a$$ in this 'what-if' brawl.

My pick: either Dante or Kratos.

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
Kratos. The man killed gods without his powers.
MGSPS3Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MGSPS3Freak
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

I am forced to agree on that one.

Just that Goku doesn't like to kill his opponents, whereas Kratos would rip him limb-from-limb if he could get a decent grip!!

Kratos would come second (provided he didn't get a chance to crush Goku's skull) and Dante not too far behind!

Then again, Sayans get stronger after every fight, even if they lose, so the rest of the guys might have a wee bit of a problem there. Dante would be persistent though, since he doesn't seem to like staying dead.

It's a touch-and-go situation. Guess we'll just have to hope and pray they design a game which will let us see who is the best!

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

[QUOTE="blancmisterio"]Dante vs Kratos vs Ryu vs Raiden vs Goku vs Alien vs Predator!??!??!11/?Vendrena

GOKU hands down would own them all, i bet goku could kill super man!! lol

lol goku would loss because he be dead before he was done talking. yes after 4 episodes of talking there going to fight now.
Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts
Ryu would lose to Raiden in a heartbeat. Dante would last the longest but eventually lose to Kratos...I mean this guy kills freakin Gods and bangs women two at a time. Dante cant touch that.
KamuiFei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#48 KamuiFei
Member since 2003 • 4334 Posts

Dante or Kratos, for me, it's hard to say. Dante is definitely faster, but then again Kratos did kill a god...

Ryu and Raiden...lol, they're cool and strong and all, but leagues away from the other two. Just my opinion though.

bluegender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bluegender
Member since 2006 • 1145 Posts

Well being that Dante can't die pretty much makes this argument pointless.I mean anyone who can take a bullet to the head and a sword to the chest and get back up like nothing happened is pretty much immortal and it doesn't help that he can go into DT which makes him even stronger.

I feel like a kid on the playground again talking about "my daddy can kick your daddy's *** " ( this will be my last post in this topic )