Damn you Sony and my OCD!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 McA713
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

Okay so I have OCD when it comes to organistion ect.

I don't play online, so I have had no need to register online and I've been happy with my name being "Ryan" on my Playstation..

However I've seen all the classic games like Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil and really want to download them.. but I want to keep my username just as "Ryan"

Phsycotic rant over.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I don't play online, so I have had no need to register online and I've been happy with my name being "Ryan" on my Playstation..

However I've seen all the classic games like Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil and really want to download them.. but I want to keep my username just as "Ryan"

Phsycotic rant over.

McA713

Dear Ryan,

In addition to OCD, you may now add spelling as a major problem, which is really unforgivable seeing as there's SPELL-CHECK right in the posting window, and well, looks like you've got possible dyslexia... Better edit your post, or it will haunt you FOREVER...

EDIT: One more thing, registering an account with Sony doesn't mean you need to change ANYTHING concerning your screen name. If you have never registered an account with PSN, just sign on to the screen name, and register an account. It's not rocket science...

:lol:

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 McA713

[QUOTE="McA713"]

Phsycotic rant over.

MonkeySpot

Dear Ryan,

In addition to OCD, you may now add spelling as a major problem, which is really unforgivable seeing as there's SPELL-CHECK right in the posting window, and well, looks like you've got possible dyslexia... Better edit your post, or it will haunt you FOREVER...

EDIT: One more thing, registering an account with Sony doesn't mean you need to change ANYTHING concerning your screen name. If you have never registered an account with PSN, just sign on to the screen name, and register an account. It's not rocket science...

I'm lucky as it doesn't include my spelling haha!

I've just logged on with my account that I made back in 2008 (taken a few years out) and my username is now MadDogg94.. But anyway, done the recent update and they've moved the trophies to the Playstation Network area!

They've also added some ugly Windows Media Player box's.

Okay this might seem obsessive, but if I were to download everything I want, delete the account and start another offline one, would I still be able to play my games? Wait but the update will still have put the Windows Media Player box's there and the trophies in the wrong place.. DAMMIT.

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 McA713

I have a feeling that Resident Evil 3, AMY and Dead Nation aren't worth this hassle!

jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Why is sllepnig scuh an iusse for you?
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts
Why is sllepnig scuh an iusse for you?jordonj
it seems to be more of an issue for you than him. i will never understand gamespot's obsession with spelling and grammar. its the internet not an essay. relax.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="jordonj"]Why is sllepnig scuh an iusse for you?idunnodude
it seems to be more of an issue for you than him. i will never understand gamespot's obsession with spelling and grammar. its the internet not an essay. relax.

Because proper communication, including spelling and grammar, is something you should take pride in no matter where you do it, written or spoken, on the street or in a forum - Intelligence & Communication Skills are the keys to the kingdom, when it comes to making something of yourself in this world... If you are given a spell-check program to fall back on, then you really have no excuse for such slothful behavior. Go ahead, wallow in the depths of your ignorance and look foolish, that's your privilege, "idunnodude"...

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to tell you all of this. You seem to have it all figured out. Enjoy your time on Earth. Though, I would practice the phrases "Would You Like Fries With That?" and "Yes Sir, Right Away Sir" if I were you.

Oh - And don't bother to respond, I won't be back to read any of it.

;)

Happy Holidays.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I've read your post 6 times and can't even begin to understand what on earth the problem is.
jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
At lsaet it's good for a ltilte homur...
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

[QUOTE="idunnodude"][QUOTE="jordonj"]Why is sllepnig scuh an iusse for you?MonkeySpot

Because proper communication, including spelling and grammar, is something you should take pride in no matter where you do it, written or spoken, on the street or in a forum - Intelligence & Communication Skills are the keys to the kingdom, when it comes to making something of yourself in this world... If you are given a spell-check program to fall back on, then you really have no excuse for such slothful behavior. Go ahead, wallow in the depths of your ignorance and look foolish, that's your privilege, "idunnodude"...

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to tell you all of this. You seem to have it all figured out. Enjoy your time on Earth. Though, I would practice the phrases "Would You Like Fries With That?" and "Yes Sir, Right Away Sir" if I were you.

Oh - And don't bother to respond, I won't be back to read any of it.

;)

Happy Holidays.

lol wow. felt good about that one didn't you? pathetic.
lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="McA713"]

Phsycotic rant over.

McA713

Dear Ryan,

I'm lucky as it doesn't include my spelling haha!

I've just logged on with my account that I made back in 2008 (taken a few years out) and my username is now MadDogg94.. But anyway, done the recent update and they've moved the trophies to the Playstation Network area!

They've also added some ugly Windows Media Player box's.

Okay this might seem obsessive, but if I were to download everything I want, delete the account and start another offline one, would I still be able to play my games? Wait but the update will still have put the Windows Media Player box's there and the trophies in the wrong place.. DAMMIT.

If you do go that route do not delete the old user. Those downloads are tied to it and, if removed from the system, wil make them unavailable to the other user you set up. As for the rest of the update, get over it! :P

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

I have a feeling that Resident Evil 3, AMY and Dead Nation aren't worth this hassle!

McA713

Nothing wrong with RE3, albeit it's only worth it to die hards that want to play all the original PS1 RE games in order. Dead Nation is quite good for a twin stick shooter, it's pretty fun and probably one of the top 10 essential PSN games.

Amy I'm pretty sure is supposed to be horrible. That one probably isn't worth it.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

The issue is what exactly?