COD4 Streaks & Records

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BoobyUnger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 BoobyUnger
Member since 2004 • 1305 Posts
i had a 71 to 7 game then it froze and i hate a 24 ks it saved my 71 kills and 7 deaths but not my streak for some fricken reason and im pissed cause mine is still at 17....
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
w00t. increased my kill streak to 30!
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts
I have a question in general about Cod4. How come whenever I play domination on the game the game never brings up the level called Bloc? There are also, two other levels that go unplayed as well. I have not played in either of these levels in a multiplayer game because they never come up. The other level is called the trainyard and the one after that is ambush....I think.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts

I have a question in general about Cod4. How come whenever I play domination on the game the game never brings up the level called Bloc? There are also, two other levels that go unplayed as well. I have not played in either of these levels in a multiplayer game because they never come up.odin2019

just bad luck i guess. i have played all the possible maps that can have Domination in Ground War.

_Cab0ose87_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 _Cab0ose87_
Member since 2006 • 1002 Posts

Best game i played i had 28 kills and 2 deaths by the time the game was over

MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MotoRacer81
Member since 2007 • 720 Posts
You guys are really depressing me with all these scores. Heck, I have had about 15 hours in total playtime, and the best I have had is about kill streak. How do you guys get so good? do you just play all day, or is there any tips you could give the old man here.
_Cab0ose87_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 _Cab0ose87_
Member since 2006 • 1002 Posts
My Overall score is 2400+ kills, 250+ headshots, and the last i can remember is 1200 deaths :P
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
I know I've gotten some pretty great scores as I got the hang of it. I don't really remember my highest cause I don't really care, but I do remember last night 1 round I had 15 streak and 1 death. Others I've had 20 some odd kills, but the death ratio wasn't far behind or was more lol But the 15 and 1 was the biggest K/D ratio gap I've ever reached I think.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Denji

You guys are really depressing me with all these scores. Heck, I have had about 15 hours in total playtime, and the best I have had is about kill streak. How do you guys get so good? do you just play all day, or is there any tips you could give the old man here.MotoRacer81

Well, red dot sights and scopes are your friend. lol What I do is pretty much picture myself in the situation and just try to survive. A good tactic in a Free For All (best mode to get your rank up) is to hold an area. Assault Rifles aren't so great for close combat, but sub machine guns are. Most of all, pay attention and keep in the crouch position as much as possible. Sometimes you'll be harder to shoot cause some people try to aim for your head and expect you to be upright.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
before the "friday glitch: i had a 24 kill streak and 34-3 and 28-0 games in tdm (which is all i play pretty much, sometimes other modes) as of right now my best is like 15 kill streak and a 34-7 game. on average i'm a 15-8 or so per game, sometimes a little less, and sometimesWAY more.for me it greatly depends on the map and the equipment i use and whether i run-n-gun orplay conservatively. i'm not the best, but i never get pwned by a single player, ever (only when i got started)
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 odin2019

You guys are really depressing me with all these scores. Heck, I have had about 15 hours in total playtime, and the best I have had is about kill streak. How do you guys get so good? do you just play all day, or is there any tips you could give the old man here.MotoRacer81

Well the higher rank you get the more guns you unlock. Although I personally think the MP5 is one of the best guns in the game as well as the M16A4 is as well. I usually use red dot alot and I never really use a scope anymore because I can usually see everything in red dot anyway and it works better in close range situations. Not to mention I would use the scope a lot more on a sub machine gun if when you used the scope on it, if the gun stayed steady when you fired it like you do with an assault rifle.

I don't use sniper rifles, shotguns, and I rarely use light guns. I wish they would have put more other different types of guns in the game rather than these. Maybe a minigun for a light gun, 1 or 2 sniper rifles, I would have liked a western custom shotgun but I guess it doesn't quite fit the mood.

MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MotoRacer81
Member since 2007 • 720 Posts

[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]You guys are really depressing me with all these scores. Heck, I have had about 15 hours in total playtime, and the best I have had is about kill streak. How do you guys get so good? do you just play all day, or is there any tips you could give the old man here.Denji

Well, red dot sights and scopes are your friend. lol What I do is pretty much picture myself in the situation and just try to survive. A good tactic in a Free For All (best mode to get your rank up) is to hold an area. Assault Rifles aren't so great for close combat, but sub machine guns are. Most of all, pay attention and keep in the crouch position as much as possible. Sometimes you'll be harder to shoot cause some people try to aim for your head and expect you to be upright.

I have just managed to attain that scope finally on my heavy machine gun. That thing made a bid difference, and one game I was able to kill 11 people, and had 5 killing streak. That was my best. I need to play some more though. I don't have as much time as you guys do, but I like playing.

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 odin2019

My Overall score is 2400+ kills, 250+ headshots, and the last i can remember is 1200 deaths :P_Cab0ose87_

Yeah I've got around 7,000 kills with around 5000 deaths or so. Anyway I thought I was doing good with my kills since I'm like 6000 something in the world till I saw some of the top people in the world and they have around 40,000 plus kills. It must be all some people do is play online all day long.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Denji
[QUOTE="Denji"]

[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]You guys are really depressing me with all these scores. Heck, I have had about 15 hours in total playtime, and the best I have had is about kill streak. How do you guys get so good? do you just play all day, or is there any tips you could give the old man here.MotoRacer81

I have just managed to attain that scope finally on my heavy machine gun. That thing made a bid difference, and one game I was able to kill 11 people, and had 5 killing streak. That was my best. I need to play some more though. I don't have as much time as you guys do, but I like playing.

Yeah, that's all it basicly is. Just play more. You unlock more things that make life in this game a bit easier.

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"][QUOTE="Denji"]

[QUOTE="MotoRacer81"]You guys are really depressing me with all these scores. Heck, I have had about 15 hours in total playtime, and the best I have had is about kill streak. How do you guys get so good? do you just play all day, or is there any tips you could give the old man here.Denji

Yeah, that's all it basicly is. Just play more. You unlock more things that make life in this game a bit easier.

ya the red dot sight makes the world go round. I love it on the AK

ZGuerilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ZGuerilla
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I was looking for CoD4 statistics for the PS3 and came accross this forum, I read the majority of all your streaks and records and some of them are pretty impressive. But most of them are terrible and you should be ashamed to play the game.. my streak is 25 (and the game ended) and my k/d ratio was 68-18, it was a team tactical headquarters on countdown. my PSN is ZGuerrila if any of you wanna add me (I'm an aussie). im currently 5th prestige level 50. peace.
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 big_boss4life
Member since 2006 • 2633 Posts
45 kills 5 death-map : crash!
clintos59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 clintos59
Member since 2008 • 1320 Posts
Ok lets see I just went back on the last 2 days to see or I have lost a step and I still have my touch but man one thing I lost was my rushing skills on normal team deathmatch. I mean seriously I use to be able to get 40+ kills a game in normal team deathmatch but then I started playing hardcore team deathmatch and started camping more and fell in love with sniping and would get around 18+ kills but my death ratio wasnt bad because I was so good at camping. There are different games though u can play to achieve tons of kills. Like if u play with 18 players domination u can easilly get 100+ kills if u just run around and kill the other team but yeah I think my highest kills in a single game was like 114 kills and 6 deaths and my kill streak was 35 and this was playing domination. My highest kills in a normal team deathmatch is 54 kills and 2 deaths. I havent been playing for a few months but some of my cousins come over and use my account to play it sometimes so yeah my death ratio is getting pretty bad now but when I last checked im still 58th in the world on PSN in kills which aint bad for some1 who hasnt played it for 2 months. I remember when I last played it I was in 7th place in kills and now im all the way down at 58. :(
clintos59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 clintos59
Member since 2008 • 1320 Posts
Oh and if u want a friend request I dont mind taking them since ppl I never even played with asked for friend requests but yeah my PSN ID: VivaLaBo
PS3_N1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 PS3_N1
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
59 kill streak and wen 64-1 overall in the same game
bluearmykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 bluearmykid
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
My best streak was 39, on pc though.. i don't remember my best score but i had a 14/1 k/d ratio on pipeline once, can't really remember the numbers of it ..
emad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 emad93
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts

the only game mode i usually play is team death match and my best score on that is 37-8 my highest kill streak is 20. i really think kill streaks are lucky you just have to be in the right place at the right time with a bunch of noobs on the other team :P my k/d ratio is 1.30 and it wont seem to get any higher cuz im always being put on teams full of level 1 2 and 3s!

palsbooray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 palsbooray
I hope someone can find this, but I was playing search and destroy on crash we won in 5 rounds(4-1) I had 19 kills, 2 assists, and 4 deaths. I got 4-5 uav's and 2 airstrikes. It was so damn cool. Everyone should know how hard it is to do this and i hope you appreciate it. PS: I LOVE THIS GAME
warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

27 Kill streak8)

Gold AK8)

Gold M608)

I've got around 28,000 Kills8) 27,000 Deaths:oops:

I'm on 3rd prestige

Such a fun game...

DEF-JAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 DEF-JAM
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
My longest streak is 26 and I got 120- 7 in Shipment HQ one time. About 4 Heli's and lot's of Carpet Bombs.
DWCsUpAFrEaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DWCsUpAFrEaK
Member since 2004 • 192 Posts

dont quite remember the map.. but i had went like 35 and 3.. with a kill streak of 22... 3 airstrikes and i called in the 3rd chopper right when the match ended.. my clan was like.. wow man.. save some for the rest of us..

fastest time i recorded for calling in a chopper was 35 seconds... it was on over grown.. sniped 3 across the bridge in the canyon and in the window of the small hut in the first 5-10 seconds for a uav.. got another from the window and another sniper across the bridge around 20 secs.. called in the air strike.. got three.. and had the chopper 35 secs in.. it was sweet..

ltfan15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ltfan15
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts
my best game was like 50 and 9 and my longest streak is 28
Magatsu23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78 Magatsu23
Member since 2004 • 189 Posts
my best kill streak was 27, with air attacks and heli, and the p-90. i got around 73 kills, and 30 deaths. i was playing team deathmatch online on the PC.
Carl0009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#79 Carl0009
Member since 2004 • 495 Posts
I lol, my best streak was..., ummm 7..... :cry:
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
My best streak was 21...
princeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81 princeram
Member since 2007 • 469 Posts
17 kill streak 28 kills(in TDeathmatch)5deaths
snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
Wow I can't believe this thread was revived lol. I was just strollin the forums and was like ha i made one of those a while ago. "Oh snap its mine" lol.
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 odin2019

well iu dont no about you but every team i always get place in is full of noob, i'll get like 10 kills 11 deaths were the rest of them will get 4 or 5 kills and like 20 edeaths each, THIS IS Always happing to me now, it's starting to piss me off.
iamshivy

I know exactly what you mean. There is alot of groupies out there. A couple of things to help is play for yourself not for your team, if the enemy gets a chopper just hide in a building and wait till it goes away. Everyone is playing for the k/d ratio and I'm no exception.

Oh last night I played and got 20 kills and zero deaths. I'm a pretty good sniper but even the best of snipers needs a team that can wipe its own butt in order to have a decent game. My kill streak is at 27 but I don't really gun for that record. I just like to get around 7 kills or so for every one of my deaths.

whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
21 kill streak is my highest.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
I have got 97 kills and 33 deaths @ shipment. My highest kill streak is 18. I can't seem to pass it:P
Mujambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Mujambo
Member since 2007 • 1039 Posts
25 kill streak, but too bad the game ended, it might have been more. Record in a match, hard to say cuz I have some good ones but I don't bother always remembering them. Yesterday I went 58-9, that was pretty cool
lip_LIP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lip_LIP
hey, i once got 121 kills and 22 deaths at shipment, tell me if thats a record :). And i also got 74 kills and 7 deaths. I most be good =].
lip_LIP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 lip_LIP
AND i have a 52 kill streak by the way:)
Assassinslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Assassinslay
Member since 2007 • 1366 Posts
Like 40 Kills and 12 deaths
jblazesolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 jblazesolid
Member since 2008 • 177 Posts
my best streak is 16
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

well iu dont no about you but every team i always get place in is full of noob, i'll get like 10 kills 11 deaths were the rest of them will get 4 or 5 kills and like 20 edeaths each, THIS IS Always happing to me now, it's starting to piss me off.
iamshivy

It's weird... I used to get stuck with the nooblets and get phenomenal games... like 25 kills and 5 or less deaths while their stats were just a mess. The last few times I played this game I was stuck with experts... which isn't a big deal because I don't take it too badly, but it seems like it's either one or the other and that frustrates me.

I haven't played recently because the bullet lag's been bugging me... I think it's bullet lag. Either that or the game's temperamental as all hell. But anyway, I think it's because I'm going wireless, but running an Ethernet cable along my house to get to the router isn't exactly something I want to do.

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

146 Kills - 19 Deaths on Shipment.

Longest kill streak is 33. I play on 360 though. Got really burnt out on the game though, haven't played it in a while.

bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts

Kill Streak: 28

Win Streak: 20

Most Kills: 113-63 on shipment (no camping only run and gun)

best round: 42-2 (sniper on ambush domination)

KD ratio: 1.23

alvinfernandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 alvinfernandez
Member since 2005 • 360 Posts

best score - 44-1

kill streak - 21

alvinfernandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 alvinfernandez
Member since 2005 • 360 Posts
got a 1.45 k/d
b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts

I got over a 20 kill streak over the weekend playing headquarters on Shipment. The HQ spawned near this container that only has one entrance. I just stood in there and picked off guy after guy trying to get me. I also called in an air strike and helicopter to up the count.

Yesterday I played HQ on Shipment again and got over 100 kills total. HQ on Shipment is a gift for drastically building up kill counts. I used the SAW with stopping power and martyrdom. I got the 150 kill challenge on the SAW and then switched to my Assault class to build up my AK47's count.

b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts
I'm

I'm sure my kill to death ratio is pretty bad. I play A LOT of headquarters. I know some people can stay in the positive on HQ, but not me.

gokojan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 gokojan
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Well,my best was 56 kills, 8 deaths with a 36 kill streak on Countdown and i think it was sabotage! Pretty good...i think!
chohighlb50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 chohighlb50
Member since 2008 • 94 Posts
my best was 25 kills with 3 deaths and 17 kill streak