can u stil get the trophy for uncharted2 when using bonuses

This topic is locked from further discussion.

welshboy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 welshboy98
Member since 2009 • 51 Posts

can u still get the trophy for uncharted2 when using bonuses. for crushing difficulty . i have completed it on hard and went on start new game and it asked me if i wanted to uses the tresure and bonuses form the last game

ElGreco88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 ElGreco88
Member since 2009 • 766 Posts

You can't use bonuses in higher difficulties than the one you have completed the game on. If you start on crushing they'll be locked. You can only use them in the three first difficulties.

*Edit* I think you can use your skins though.

Sparda_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 Sparda_13
Member since 2008 • 223 Posts

You can't use bonuses in higher difficulties than the one you have completed the game on. If you start on crushing they'll be locked. You can only use them in the three first difficulties.

*Edit* I think you can use your skins though.

ElGreco88

Ah, that's why I noticed the efficiency of the bonuses AFTER I got the platinum... I called myself stupid and thought I went through more trouble than I should've....

Inglourious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Inglourious
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Yeah ya can use Skins and Tweaks,but not been able to use the '' Weapon '' bonuses in the next difficulty ,really anoyed me ,I mean in a harder difficulty ya kinda want to have loads of weapons at your disposal, I do believe there is a cheat so you can use them on any difficulty , but that depends if you wantto cheat or not.