Black Ops Online... disappointing ... anyone ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JokerFoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JokerFoxx
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts

I just started playing black ops multiplayer and im almost lvl 14, I have not played the story line yet because im totally engrossed in red dead redemption and only play black ops as relief.

I played MW1 & 2 online religiously and loved the fast paced action but something doesn't seem right with bops, my opinion is that it is totally over the top. I don't know what they were trying to do because they have introduced the exploding RC cars, though a little refreshing, are extremely annoying. Treyach kept the UAV system masking it as 'spy planes', which to me is a complete contradiction to being something fresh...

I will give this game alot more time because it is COD and i know the single player story will be amazing but the only reason MW1 & 2 were not traded in or sold were because of the amazing online play, please i need to know if its just me...

I probably had too high hopes for treyarch believing that they could add to infinity wards greatness. To me it seems a like its one step forward and five steps backwards.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Fair enough bud. I wouldn't say your alone on this, i'm sure others feel the same way.

With me, i play Black Blops with my mates as i find it to be much more fun. But that's just me..

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

You loved MW2 but Black Ops is too over the top?

Each their own. I really disliked MW2 and because of that, didn't really anticipate Black Ops. After playing it, I find it much more enjoyable. Plenty left it needs to fix, but it's way better than MW2.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Please use the Black Ops sticky.