Best PSP Multiplay Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sebstatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sebstatizer
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
What are the PSP games with the best Multiplayer modes? I just got a PSP so I'm wondering.
RockMan551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RockMan551
Member since 2008 • 107 Posts
Socom FireTeamBravo2 (FTB2), Syphon Filter Logans Shadow (LS), Syphon Filter Dark Mirror (DM), Medal Of Honour 2 (MOH2) I Havent Played It But People Say Its Good And There Is Rachet And Clank Size Matters ( I Dont Like It But Ya...), WipeOut Pulse (Less People On But I Duno You Can Make Your Own Music PlayLists And Listen To The Songs You Want When You Are Racing But You Have To Make A Folder In Music Called WipeOut. I Guess Thats It And Ya Syphon Filter Combat Ops (CO) Lots Of Hackers But Good. Thats It. They Are Not In Order From Good To Bad Or W/e. =] I Have Custom Firmare 4.01 M33-2 (Hacked) So I have All Of Those Exept Some That I Dont Like. =]
scorpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 scorpider
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Tekken: Dark Resurrection

- the best

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron is alright. I bought MoH: Heroes for cheap off Amazon, but I think I'm going to trade it in. People with hacked PSP's take the fun out of playing online. Yesterday I watched a guy walk through the sky, aiming down with a rocket launcher, killing everyone over and over. Whee.