Best kill you hae done in a FPS game?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireFox67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 FireFox67
Member since 2008 • 1012 Posts
well I'm a big fan of FPS games and I want to know your best kills in this games, so tell me... :D
Top-A-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Top-A-Gamer
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts
do you mean kill streak or how you killed someone?
rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts

In R:fom,

It was a free-for-all match and I was in 2nd place. I needed two more kills to win, and the leader only needed one more. I had just spawned, ran around for a very short time, and concluded that nobody was even near my area, so i just chucked a hedgehog across the map. Didn't see where it landed. Bam, target bomber, double kill, one of the victims is the leader.:) I was so pumped up.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

CS 1.6

1 bullet in my deagle, last guy on the Ts and the bomb is planted. 2 CTs appear (the last 2 BTW), I jump and I headshot both of them with the single bullet in mid air.

I think that counts as 2 kills :P True story btw.

FireFox67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FireFox67
Member since 2008 • 1012 Posts

do you mean kill streak or how you killed someone?Top-A-Gamer

yeah could be those two things :D

Top-A-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Top-A-Gamer
My best kill streak is either on Call of Duty WaW or Metal Gear Online which is probs from 25-30 my best kill is probabaly resistance 2 i was really low on health and i was going rambo with my carbine. use the secondary fire 1.kill then picked up another grenade for the carbine 2 kills, then used protoype berserk lol 3 kills then somehow picked up another bomb to i got 4 easy kills with the secondary fire. then just went rambo again on there ass nd got about 2 more kills before i died
zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts
My favorite would be in COD5. I was trying out a new class and not doing so well with my semi-auto rifle. I was running along the back wall of the Hangar when three guys popped out of the room in the corner, RIGHT before I started to head in. Somehow I managed to pull off a knife-shoot-knife and kill all three. I was breathing heavy, but got the job done. That changed my momentum for the rest of the match, and I came back up to 2nd place from last with a score somewhere around 14 kills, 7 deaths.
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
K/S COD4 35 and best moment headshot twoguys with one bullet through the wall in backlot
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
Halo 3~ one bullet, two kills, 3 medals. :D And please don't bash halo, the TC just asked our best kill in an FPS, not a PS3 FPS.
nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts
Halo 1, i was sniping in Bloodgulch from the middle/side on the mountain trail and i sniped my buddy in the head who was driving a Warthog from one base to the other. I timed it perfectly and it was great.
Top-A-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Top-A-Gamer
boo halo lol get out of here!!!! or get hanged by your balls lol.. nah im joking before i get slap on the bottom by the mods. seriously those guys get on my nerves they always manage to find i stupid reason to take points away from me
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
I don't play FPS at all (save for KZ2 when that comes out!) but in Warhawk, i sniped a tank which blew up killing the two people inside as well as an enemy jeep which was just overtaking it that had 3 people in! Sweet!
BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts
Halo 3~ one bullet, two kills, 3 medals. :D And please don't bash halo, the TC just asked our best kill in an FPS, not a PS3 FPS.Eddie5vs1
YOU BASTARD! :lol: j/k I've never had such thing as a "one bullet, two kills" in a FPS. In fact I've never played FPS's online, only the main storyline (yes my internet connection sucks). The greatest kills I've experienced in a game this last year were those of Resident Evil 4 (yes I still play that game, it's freaking awesome) and Fallout 3. So no FPS great kills for me...
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"]Halo 3~ one bullet, two kills, 3 medals. :D And please don't bash halo, the TC just asked our best kill in an FPS, not a PS3 FPS.BaraChat
YOU BASTARD! :lol: j/k I've never had such thing as a "one bullet, two kills" in a FPS. In fact I've never played FPS's online, only the main storyline (yes my internet connection sucks). The greatest kills I've experienced in a game this last year were those of Resident Evil 4 (yes I still play that game, it's freaking awesome) and Fallout 3. So no FPS great kills for me...

:P I'm almost embarrased to admit that I've never played RE4. I really need to pick up a copy.
RockPwner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RockPwner
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts

when i was playing CoD4, i just unlocked a new sniper rifle(R700). I was in block, so when the match started, i walked for about 5 secs. then i wanted to test out my gun, so see how it shot. so while i was walking i shot randomly and i killed a guy! the guy was probably freaking out after watching the killcam.8^D

those are the times when i wish you could see killcams of your own kills.:(

RockPwner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RockPwner
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts
[QUOTE="BaraChat"][QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"]Halo 3~ one bullet, two kills, 3 medals. :D And please don't bash halo, the TC just asked our best kill in an FPS, not a PS3 FPS.Eddie5vs1

:P I'm almost embarrased to admit that I've never played RE4. I really need to pick up a copy.

I'm with you there, I never played it ether...what have i missed...
Dsosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dsosa
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts

CoD 4

Well, i was THIS lucky in that round: after havin like 15 kills in a row (my best streak is 21, this is how it happened) with the m40a3 at crossfire, i had just 3 bullets left and i was at the building where the us force spawns for 1st time....

anyway, i killed 3 guys with those bullets without scope!!!!

changed my sniper for a m4 i found, got my pistol empty after killin like 2 more and 1 with the knife!!!

and kill 1 with m4

after that, i was killed while reloading the only weapon i had with bullets!!!

damn!!!! i played like 3 more hours cuz of the adrenaline!!!!

maverick_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 maverick_76
Member since 2005 • 2188 Posts

My best kill was on COD4, I can't remember the name but one of the map pack levels where there is a valley and cave, it is a good sniping level. Anyways I usually use the G3 with attached grenade launcher and I saw a guy on the other end of the river bed/valley and he was a sniper. I tried to shoot him like three-four times and hit him once but he hit me with the sniper rifle, wounding me badly. I crouched behind cover, switched to my grenade launcher and fired in the air, boom! Got em' coach! LOL, I wish I could have seen the look on his face....

I have done that before also on the tank level, hitting snipers on the other side by sniping with my grenade launcher, I love it every time I do it.

maverick_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 maverick_76
Member since 2005 • 2188 Posts
On my best kill streak i had I think 18 straight, but one time I started a match 17-0 and then of course.....connection interrupted! I lost all the kills and points I accrued, I had to quit for the rest of that day I was so pissed....
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#20 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts
Mine was in COD4, I was playing CTF on the crossfire map.My final stats where 29-2(a streak of 21 before I died). I had the G36c and M10 shot gun with the overkill perk.
Myzz617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Myzz617
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts
COD4 3birds-1stone M21
Seritonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Seritonin
Member since 2008 • 423 Posts
It was in CoD4 and I had the M4. I see a guy just about the same time he sees me. We trade fire and clip eachother a few times. Each taking cover to avoid death. He throws a grenede and I attempt to throw it back but it doesn't go all the way back to him. And we trade fire again.I manuever a little bit to try to get an angle on him. He realizes and moves from his position. I know the level and I think he's going around my position to try to flank me. So I do the same except I go a longer way. I turn the corner and he is coming up on where I used to be. I fire and miss and he turns and we blast eachother. Each of us has Last stand and we both drop at the same time and blast away at eachother with pistols and killed eachother at the same time. Epic. Not necessarily an awesome kill but the way the whole thing played out was just epic. When trying to explain it it seems like the battle was for like the whole 8 min. But in reality it was over in like 30-45 seconds. True story.
CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
Eh my fav kill is really hard to explain. So instead i shall tell of some funnier tales 1) Was in bloc when i try sneaking over to the enemy side. I end up backstabbing 4 snipers who are all lined up, then take one of their guns to kill 2 other people on the team achieving two different challenges. So fun xD 2) More of a cheap kill. Was playing hardcore search and destroy and was the last guy on my team in Crossfire. I go over to the bomb near the bus and the last guy on their team who was camping comes up and shoots me. I end up going into last stand and shoot the guy 3 times in his foot to kill him. was so awesome xD
macfaelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 macfaelan
Member since 2008 • 138 Posts

when i was playing CoD4, i just unlocked a new sniper rifle(R700). I was in block, so when the match started, i walked for about 5 secs. then i wanted to test out my gun, so see how it shot. so while i was walking i shot randomly and i killed a guy! the guy was probably freaking out after watching the killcam.8^D

those are the times when i wish you could see killcams of your own kills.:(

RockPwner

lol yep, same thing has happened to me in COD5.

i just got some new weapon (can't remember which but it was a rifle of some kind)

i wanted to test it out so i shot randomly as soon as i spawned at a bush in front of me. i killed someone and didn't even see them or anything lol

s1wel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 s1wel
Member since 2008 • 375 Posts
bfbc- i took out a chopper pilot with a snipe shot to the head! also on level oasis in the same game i had a 43-0 round
ZZsharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ZZsharpshooter
Member since 2009 • 322 Posts
In cod4, I was playing a Team Deathmatch. So, I layed down some c-4 previously near the door, and a few seconds later 3-4 dudes ran in and killed me to last stand. I shot the c-4 and killed me and everyone in the room. It was freaking sweet.
Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#27 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts

I was playing deathmatch in Resistance 2, and the kill limit (as always) was 25. The player in first had 22 or 23 kills and I was in third with 18. I killed the first place player about 3 times and then killed the person in second place like 4 times.

Also, once I killed three people fighting with a Hedgehog Grenade in Resistance 2, and one time I blew up a truck and killed like two people.

White747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 White747
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

cod4

i was playing team deathmatch in downpour and my team was losing 710-740, there were two guys on top of the building by the two water towers or whatever they are and i was out of grenades. so i threw a flash bang up there, went up the ladder and knifed both of them. then there were two guys running by on the bottom so i jumped off the building, did a 180 and headshot them both with one bullet from a G3. I have no idea how i can do dat with a G3 but cant do it with a sniper. anyway my team therefore won

Generalmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Generalmojo
Member since 2008 • 3670 Posts

Mgo - i used a DSR bullpop sniper rifle, taged a guy on the head, went right through him and hit some guys p^*is (2nd guy possibly injured)

was very proud of that :D

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts
Team Fortress 2, redirected a crit rocket and killed everyone on the control point to stop a cap.
Warriorboy1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#31 Warriorboy1990
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
Probably a sneak kill.
bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts
the flying knife, jumped off the middle building in crash on CoD4, knifed a dude before i hit the ground.
Generalmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Generalmojo
Member since 2008 • 3670 Posts

the flying knife, jumped off the middle building in crash on CoD4, knifed a dude before i hit the ground.bigburd

haha :D i remember doing that a couple of times, i jump in the air and blast people with a shotyy also :D

poomonger613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 poomonger613
Member since 2006 • 1331 Posts
cod4 it was in bloc about halfway through the match. I had my r700 out and saw a guy sniping on that staircase (you know the one) and I know he saw me so i crouched behind a pole and just shot randomly throught the pole and got him in the head. a second one on warhawk though It was ctf on archapeligo and the other team needed 1 more capture to win. I was in my base sniping the jeep to try and blow it up. The jeep was on the final stretch and I took one last shot at it and I killed the gunner who also happend to be the flag carrier, I was so proud but the other team still won :(
McMJ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#35 McMJ3
Member since 2008 • 2441 Posts
Resistance: FoM, was in the air on turbo lift on the bus stop level online and I sniped a guy right in the head on the other side of the map who was also on the turbo lift. I have to say it was pretty epic:D
Avatar image for tylergamereview
tylergamereview

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#36 tylergamereview
Member since 2006 • 2051 Posts
Mine is in Halo 2. Yes Halo, I like it. I was randomly walking around the map called beaver creak in a game with no radars and camo. I through a plasma grenade randomly for no reason at all, and I stick my best friend in the face. You have never heard the words "SCREEN LOOKER!!!" said so loudly.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
CSS. Me with a knife and standard issue pistol (forgot name) for CT, by myself, 2 guys with AK47s against me, two guys with AWPS against me. 1 VS 4. Knifed both AWPers, knifed one AK, killed the last one with an AK using my standard pistol. Oh boy, the testosterone was practically flying off of my body.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
One of my more memorable moments was when I was still a beginner in counter strike a long time ago. The instant I spawned in fy_iceworld I picked up the AK47, strafed by the middle lane and randomly fired 2 shots and I got 2 headshots in return. :P
yungswift44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 yungswift44
Member since 2003 • 1614 Posts

G.R.A.W 2

i shoot one man in back, then on guy in face, somebody behind then shoots towards me i dive to floor and roll around searching, i then see man far away spraying since he lost me .i take a shot and actually hit him, , all out of pure adreneline lol

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 donmega1
Member since 2003 • 1456 Posts
wow, so many moments. hard to choose ...
dylan417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 dylan417
Member since 2008 • 5195 Posts
in cod4 at crossfire, me and my buddy somehow found a glitch to get on a rooftop we got a ridiculous amount of kills dont ask how we did it i forgot it was crazy best game experiance i had since a while cant wait for next cod game waw is getting boring
Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#42 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
My best kill streak was on Rainbow Six Vegas. I was playing against two of my friends who were in my clan, I had 35 kills and they killed me 0 times. It was a one on two Attack and Defend at Calypso Casino. I had so many awesome and lucky kills. I managed to catch them with C4's in the Elevators and on the rappels every time they came down them, got a few white phosphorus grenade kills, and plenty of headshots with my 92FS. I only use a pistol on that game. It was so awesome to win a one on two as a defender, especially against my clanmates who typically got about a 1.75:1 K/D ratio. But part of it was probably that I knew their tendencies so well that I knew exactly what they would do when it came time to face off against them.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
This one time, I was playing CoD4, and I saw a guy laying down capturing a flag, so I threw a stun grenade at him, then a regular grenade. He dodged the grenade and knifed me right in the face. Then, my martyrdom came down and killed him SO badly! I was laughing so hard. I'm really good at that game btw.
powerman91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 powerman91
Member since 2008 • 692 Posts

This one time i was playing in bloc on CoD4 sniping with shotguns and RPG's. So i saw this guy across the map in the building so i snipe him with my RPG and i get a double kill and one of the people happened to be Tyler5000. I went on later to snipe him like 4 more times with my RPG's until he left!!! I am also very good at this game!

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
COD4! My best kill was amazing. Got blinded by a flash bang, no scope head shot to the guy in front of me and he saw me first!
cs45F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cs45F
Member since 2008 • 1147 Posts
i was playing cod4 and i noscoped a guy from the top of the building in crash
94thmp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 94thmp
Member since 2005 • 488 Posts
TS2, i was just breaking window panes with a brick and i killed someone on the other side
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

I've done this in many games, but when I snipe and time my shot properly I've had headshots on fast moving targets.

That or I take down a monster vehicle with a mere pistol. Or I toss a grenade blindly (not expecting it) and it kills 5 people lol

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts
In COD4 I was playin Search and Destroy. It was me alone against 4 guys and they planted the bomb. They were stupid enough to gather in the same place jumping and firing to the air because they thought I was hidding. Boom, all 4 with a grenade launcher lol and then defused the bomb calmly.
yungswift44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 yungswift44
Member since 2003 • 1614 Posts
there was also this time in COD4 when i got blinded and liek 4 members of the opposite team tried to rush me through some little door, i just shot at through the door and killed them, that was more luck and bad planning on their part