battlefield splitscreen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
Does battlefield:bad company have splitscreen? If so, is it for co-op campaign, multiplayer modes, or online multiplayer modes? (hopefully all of the above) Thanks in advance.
cebcubs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cebcubs1
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts
I don't think it has any splitscreen at all. I know it does not have co-op campaign (big letdown). The best way to tell is to look at the back of the box. If it says 2 players (not the online part), then it is, if not, then it's not.
gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts

I don't think it has any splitscreen at all. I know it does not have co-op campaign (big letdown). The best way to tell is to look at the back of the box. If it says 2 players (not the online part), then it is, if not, then it's not.cebcubs1

sad... I don't have the box though, I'll probably get it if it has some form of splitscreen, but doesn't sound like it does.

KOAN_SCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KOAN_SCE
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
Does battlefield:bad company have splitscreen? If so, is it for co-op campaign, multiplayer modes, or online multiplayer modes? (hopefully all of the above) Thanks in advance.gamer_marrik

Im not sure if it had about the co-op and co-op modes , but multiplayer online i think it only has one mode :cry:
cebcubs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cebcubs1
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts
Yeah, it's kind of sad that game developers still haven't realized that story co-op is a must for FPSs. That feature has become a selling point for me since my buddy and I like to play them together online.
BowJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BowJester
Member since 2008 • 83 Posts

I wish more fps's would have split screen online, that is the one like I really like about halo 3 and liked about rainbowsix:Lockdown