Assassin's creed question, stuck in Arsuf...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bmorrow1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bmorrow1
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I have been playing Assassin's Creed for a few days now and I think I may have hosed myself. Sunday morning I was in the Arsuf level fighting Robert when my girlfriend wanted to go out and do something, so I beat Robert and his bodyguards real quick and listened to the conversation between Altair and King Richard. As soon as the conversation was over I waited for the "saving game" indicator on the screen to quit flashing and then I turned off my PS3. When I went back to continue the game later that afternoon I started off at the beginning of the Arsuf level with no enemies around and the beginning and end of the level blocked off by the blue haze. So basically I am stuck on an empty level with nothing to do and no way to head back to Masyaf. Has anyone else had this happen before? I have tried exiting and reentering the Animus several times to see if anything would change, but nothing does. I even went as far as to replay memory block 5 to see if would allow me to replay memory block 6, but as soon as a I finish the second assassination in memory block 5 it forces me to continue in the empty Arsuf level. Anybody got any ideas on what if anything I can do to move the story along, because I really don't feel like deleting my save file and starting from scratch?
trane226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 trane226
Member since 2006 • 155 Posts
If you have downloaded a patch, delete it and then download it again. If that doesn't work you may want to check for scratches on the disc, if neither work you don't have much choice :l
gnrcrazy19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 gnrcrazy19
Member since 2006 • 57 Posts
i had the exact same thing happen to me, i have no clue what to do now. Everytime i try to to play it and figure it out, i get really frustrated and quit.