This topic is locked from further discussion.

xXxArchSagexXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 xXxArchSagexXx
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

Hey everyone. Well recently, I saw that Army of Two is selling for $30 at Best Buy (can only buy from there...) and I was thinking of picking it up... I usually have friends coming over, or I'd go over, and we'd play PS3 and stuff, so i def. know offline co-op is gunna be awesome! But I have a question.... Is single player campaign any good? And is the online multiplayer still active? I really seem attracted to this game; It looks awesome, love the co-op idea, great customization....it just...attracts me badly lol...so what do you think? Is it worth it? Or should i get something else? (Have CoD 4.... not WaW - I don't like WaW....)

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#2 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts
I played the whole game alone and it was fun. But 30$ might be a little much even if you do just play some coop with friends.
alstevens83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 alstevens83
Member since 2008 • 1462 Posts

I've lost count how many times I have done the offline Co op with my mate. I am still to go through it in a single player mode

If the shop has a pre owned section have a look for it there. I am sure you will be able to get it a bit cheaper

Weedwaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Weedwaka
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts

I love this game.

Takes a while to get the controls down. Once you do it is ALOT of fun. 30$ is a bargain.

There is a free 2 level expansion on the PSN too. Make sure to grab it as it has two of the best levels.

xXxArchSagexXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 xXxArchSagexXx
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts
I know offline co op with be a blast.... but I wanna know if the online for this is active as well?
xeon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 xeon71
Member since 2005 • 208 Posts
It's an awesome game. Just go buy it now!