This topic is locked from further discussion.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
How is it? Worth getting the DLC for PC users? Just wondering since Playstation users get to play 1 week before PC users.
NylaMandisa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 NylaMandisa
Member since 2008 • 121 Posts

The maps are great. Very open ended so you can approach pretty much any objective from a range of directions or methods. Climb up one of the tall mountains and be a sniper covering an objective, flank in behind the enemy on a quad with some silenced weapons, etc. :)

I've not played Tank Superiority but I've played a fair few matches of CQ and Rush on the four new maps. Alborz or whatever its called (the snowy mountain one) is my favourite map out of the entire game now. I will say one thing though, Rush can be very frustrating for defenders on those maps, as the gunship is present in CQ and Rush also. So it can just bomb the frak out of the base and severely hamper defenders ability to, well, defend. The nice thing about the gunship though is jets tend to focus on it, either trying to destroy or defend. So as a heli pilot you don't get hassled as much by enemy jets. =)

biggerdjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 biggerdjam
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

ya men teh graficzz r guud n da maps iz da largest it be so ye n twu weekz erlier b4 evry1 elsee yah get it man!

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
Okay great. So it sounds like these a couple maps that are Battlefield worthy. So far the only maps I liked were Caspian and Kharg, they were the only maps that didn't feel way too small, but they still felt very small for Battlefield maps. I probably won't buy this DLC because the developers are incompetent and seem to have completely ruined their game.