Are you mad that Microsoft is taking your exclusives?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
I am they are asking for Medal Gear Solid 4!!
anewperfectday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 anewperfectday
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts
ahhh...depression..
j-bldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 j-bldes
Member since 2003 • 443 Posts

I am they are asking for Medal Gear Solid 4!!SSBFan12

I'm mad at your topic.

themm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 themm
Member since 2004 • 2605 Posts
Wow great place for something like this
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#5 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
ahhh...depression..anewperfectday
lol. Twice I've seen this.
anewperfectday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anewperfectday
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts

[QUOTE="anewperfectday"]ahhh...depression..Symphonycometh
lol. Twice I've seen this.

XD

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SSBFan12

[QUOTE="SSBFan12"]I am they are asking for Medal Gear Solid 4!!j-bldes

I'm mad at your topic.

Why are mad about my topic?
T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts
No. That would just show Microsoft needs PS3 games, because they don't have their own.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SSBFan12
No. That would just show Microsoft needs PS3 games, because they don't have their own. T-Machine99
Yeah true but they are also asking for Metal Gear Solid 4!1
Dragons-Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dragons-Soul
Member since 2006 • 135 Posts
If FFXIII does well on the 360, don't be suprised if SquareEnix decides to make FFversusXIII multiplat aswell...
j-bldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 j-bldes

[QUOTE="j-bldes"]

[QUOTE="SSBFan12"]I am they are asking for Medal Gear Solid 4!!SSBFan12

I'm mad at your topic.

Why are mad about my topic?

It's a bit repetative to see it daily. Maybe your just late to the party...Don't worry be happy. Further more, Loosing exclusives when the console hasn't even taken off yet. I haven't seen an exclusive other than MGS4 and SCEA titles that make me want to leap off a bridge when I hear they are going to the Xbox. Either they are ported trash, or developed trash. Don't worry about the exclusives in year 2 for Sony from 3rd party companies that can run on both 360 and Ps3. Worry about the games they produce when they have time to create games that the Ps3 can run only.

bufu21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bufu21
Member since 2006 • 1214 Posts
be kind rewind
ownzone55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ownzone55
Member since 2007 • 557 Posts
I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Symphonycometh
I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide. ownzone55
See ya tomorrow.
ownzone55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ownzone55
Member since 2007 • 557 Posts

[QUOTE="ownzone55"]I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide. Symphonycometh
See ya tomorrow.

Whats in tommorow's e3? :)

j-bldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 j-bldes

[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="ownzone55"]I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide. ownzone55

See ya tomorrow.

The confused reasons why we are still posting in this thread.

chaos-SD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chaos-SD
Member since 2007 • 499 Posts
[QUOTE="ownzone55"]

[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="ownzone55"]I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide. j-bldes

See ya tomorrow.

The confused reasons why we are still posting in this thread.

...and quite a few peoples souls...

TheSonOfUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 TheSonOfUgly
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts
I have exclusives?
Airsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Airsoul
Member since 2005 • 3155 Posts
Why cant we all just enjoy what games we have. If you really like a game that is not coming to your system, then buy the system that the game is coming for.. Geez.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Symphonycometh
Why cant we all just enjoy what games we have. If you really like a game that is not coming to your system, then buy the system that the game is coming for.. Geez. Airsoul
If you really have that strong belief, then by all means, buy me that "other" console, because I can't afford it.
fiercedeity901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fiercedeity901
Member since 2005 • 6291 Posts
No. That would just show Microsoft needs PS3 games, because they don't have their own. T-Machine99
no...it means that M$ already has amazing games and is killing the PS3...so M$ just takes sonys exclusive and its' overkill
zeldafan00013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 zeldafan00013
Member since 2004 • 6575 Posts
PS3 started the stealing of the exclusives, think about it. LOST PLANET was Exclusive to the Xbox 360, was ported over to the PS3, I dont like the game, did not like it on the 360 but it was a stolen exclusive. Bioshock is coming to the PS3, was originally slated to be exclusive to the 360, both companies are doing it. The only reason everyone freaks out is cause its FF - Just think a few years from now, all PS3 games will by far surpass anything that the Xbox 360 can handle, I think we are allready at that point with Metal Gear Solid 4 - I could never see that running on my 360. Rumors of Microsoft allready making a new system shows that possibly they know that system is not powerful enough. Now those were just rumors, but I believe that what you get now with the 360 is about all you will ever get, with the PS3, I believe that have just started tapping into the power that the system has. Owner of a PS360 + Wii - but those are my honest opinions.
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
i wouldnt worry about FF cause once its done well still have the next one which will make the 360 users who loved FFXIII will have to buy a ps3 to play FFXIV i was thinking about this when mgs2 came out for ps2 and xbox it didnt come with mgs1 and 3 so they had to buy a ps2 to play those and i think sony would be alright with losing one of there many exclusives for more sales they are also doing that GTA i heard they wont be making gta for 360 anymore so 360 fans will have to get a ps3 for that too
NitRaTe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NitRaTe
Member since 2003 • 453 Posts
^ Agreed.
david_lck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 david_lck
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts
In case you havent noticed, both sony and microsoft are taking exclusives from each other. With the news of ff xiii heading to the 360, many ps3 fanboys are sicken to hear about this(myself included). Lets just hope that sony can steal a major title from the 360.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#27 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

I am they are asking for Medal Gear Solid 4!!SSBFan12

1. They're not "My exclusives".

2. It's buisness, so grow up and deal with it.

3. I agree with j-bldes "I am mad at your topic".

XxG1GaR3XxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 XxG1GaR3XxX
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts
can X360 handle MGS4?
skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts

I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide. ownzone55

We are not losing, it's just Microsoft gaining/winning. We could still play the games they're getting.

lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts

[QUOTE="ownzone55"]I'm sorry guys but i wrote a letter to my family and friends that im going to hang myself. We are losing TOOO MUCH. May i say always play hard and game for the fun of life. I'm sadly gonna be dead tonight. I bid you all my ps3 homies a farwell. Microsoft has been the face of my suicide. skp_16

We are not losing, it's just Microsoft gaining/winning. We could still play the games they're getting.

Yes we are losing. Exclusives are the best guarantee that devs would always use PS3 as their leading platform and spend time perfecting their work. But w/o exclusives, just check the crappy ports all over the places for the last one and half years. I think the list would be too long to put it down here.

With FF13's jumping ship, from then on fewer and fewer exclusive game would PS3 receive. That means, fewer and fewer chances that PS3 is made the leading platform of the upcoming new games. So the PS3 version would always be the crippled one. You should be able to see this coming.

Avatar image for silentkill62696
silentkill62696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 silentkill62696
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts
Heck yea im pissed theyre taking our exclusives. Sony is known for a good amount of exclusive rpgs and now M$ is digging their grimy hands into our games cuz they cant find other ppl to make good rpgs for them. I dont see Sony getting any well established fps titles from M$, note i said well established. A name makes the biggest difference in a games selling point. I'm not trying to be a fanboy, but i hate it when 360 owners laugh at us ps3 owners cuase they got our games. Ive played some 360 games, n some r great, but Ive never once felt that they should go to the ps3 because i think it would ruin the 360. Just because its all business between M$ and SE doesnt mean us ps3 owners shouldnt get angry.
Princecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Princecake
Member since 2005 • 590 Posts

it's MS's style - let's just hope we won't have another IE, windows imposed on us for the next gen

but Sony will sell more at the end for sure - they have more than enough inhouse talents to do so.

Marked_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Marked_Man
Member since 2003 • 236 Posts
They aren't stealing any exclusives.GOW,KZ,Uncharted,Infamous,WKC,LBP & R&C aren't going anywhere.Oh you mean 3rd party games that Sony does not own? Well I think it hurts MS more than helps them because these games still sell better on Sony's console.There is no fanbase for RPGs ont he 360 (LO,BD and Sonata all flopped).Also it's just a port of FF13 that won't come out til after the PS3 version and ther won't even be a japanese release of the game (since the 360 is dead in Japan).Really,MS is showing how desperate they are because they don't have anything original.By the time a port of Ff13 is released the PS3 will have tons of RPGs exclusive to the console.Let's not forget that Sony has taken Bioshock (huge) and Eternal Sonata from Ms with extra exclusive content and better graphics.So most 3rd party games are mutli-plat which makes them a none factor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS
DXNation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DXNation
Member since 2007 • 176 Posts
I'm not mad not just at the fact that i have both an 360 Elite and 60GB PS3. I love sony to death, since 96. but let's be real. There's no point in being mad at sony for losing certain exclusives. Why u ask? because there are not enough PS3 owners to maintain that status quo. If ppl want to keep their exclusive title then ppl are gonna have to start buying PS3 hardware and software hands down. The more ps3 sold and in homes the more effort and work Sony will put into the console. If ppl keep buying more ps2 titles and such than ps3 software then of course sony isn't going to pay that extra cash to pay for exclusive games and DLC. I say this, be happy with what u have, they're just video games.
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
Nope, sure I was shocked but not angry, don't work for Sony after all. PS3 still has plenty of exclusives left, I am happy with my purchase and FF13 is not going to change that, besides I was more interested in FFvs13 :P lol anyway guys when games go multiplat it doesn't mean we can't play tem we can still enjoy the awesomness of FF13.
Marked_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Marked_Man
Member since 2003 • 236 Posts

I'm not mad not just at the fact that i have both an 360 Elite and 60GB PS3. I love sony to death, since 96. but let's be real. There's no point in being mad at sony for losing certain exclusives. Why u ask? because there are not enough PS3 owners to maintain that status quo. If ppl want to keep their exclusive title then ppl are gonna have to start buying PS3 hardware and software hands down. The more ps3 sold and in homes the more effort and work Sony will put into the console. If ppl keep buying more ps2 titles and such than ps3 software then of course sony isn't going to pay that extra cash to pay for exclusive games and DLC. I say this, be happy with what u have, they're just video games. DXNation

Um ...the PS3 has been outselling the 360 since launch and is already over 14 million.It has been outselling the PS2 since april.Where are you getting your facts from?

D-Camo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 D-Camo
Member since 2005 • 1041 Posts
Why dont you read my locked topic on the PS3 boards. Or you can try my other locked topic in System Wars regarding Microsoft stealing FFXIII.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 avataraang1

[QUOTE="DXNation"]I'm not mad not just at the fact that i have both an 360 Elite and 60GB PS3. I love sony to death, since 96. but let's be real. There's no point in being mad at sony for losing certain exclusives. Why u ask? because there are not enough PS3 owners to maintain that status quo. If ppl want to keep their exclusive title then ppl are gonna have to start buying PS3 hardware and software hands down. The more ps3 sold and in homes the more effort and work Sony will put into the console. If ppl keep buying more ps2 titles and such than ps3 software then of course sony isn't going to pay that extra cash to pay for exclusive games and DLC. I say this, be happy with what u have, they're just video games. Marked_Man

Um ...the PS3 has been outselling the 360 since launch and is already over 14 million.It has been outselling the PS2 since april.Where are you getting your facts from?

I'd like to see your facts.
soren008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 soren008
Member since 2008 • 2190 Posts

Not at all ... don't we get them as well?

I would like some of theirs though ... (Mass Effect, Too Human etc)

is Splinter cell :Conviction a xbox360 exclusive?

mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mamkem6
Member since 2007 • 1457 Posts
I don't feel anything, Sony is taking Microsoft exclusives also.
D-Camo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 D-Camo
I don't feel anything, Sony is taking Microsoft exclusives also.mamkem6
Such as???????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 avataraang1
[QUOTE="mamkem6"]I don't feel anything, Sony is taking Microsoft exclusives also.D-Camo
Such as???????

I think the only one is Bioshock. But that game came out like 2 years ago. I dont think it will be a system seller.
mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mamkem6

Recent:

Resident Evil franchise - former PS2/Gamecube exclusive

Bioshock - former Xbox 360 exclusive

E3 Announcements:

Final Fantasy XIII - former PS3 exclusive

Left4Dead - former Xbox 360 exclusive

Star Ocean - former Xbox 360 exclusive

D-Camo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 D-Camo
[QUOTE="D-Camo"][QUOTE="mamkem6"]I don't feel anything, Sony is taking Microsoft exclusives also.avataraang1
Such as???????

I think the only one is Bioshock. But that game came out like 2 years ago. I dont think it will be a system seller.

Precisely. Even if Sony took a Microsoft exclusive, it wouldnt been an awesome game. Microsoft on the other hand....I'm tired of saying this. Go figure.
csqwared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46 csqwared
Member since 2005 • 986 Posts

I'm not mad not just at the fact that i have both an 360 Elite and 60GB PS3. I love sony to death, since 96. but let's be real. There's no point in being mad at sony for losing certain exclusives. Why u ask? because there are not enough PS3 owners to maintain that status quo. If ppl want to keep their exclusive title then ppl are gonna have to start buying PS3 hardware and software hands down. The more ps3 sold and in homes the more effort and work Sony will put into the console. If ppl keep buying more ps2 titles and such than ps3 software then of course sony isn't going to pay that extra cash to pay for exclusive games and DLC. I say this, be happy with what u have, they're just video games. DXNation
You realize that there is around 14 millions PS3's, and around 20 million 360's right. Considering launch dates that really isn't that much difference.

I don't understand why people think there is this huge gap between PS3, and 360 the gap is almost completely gone. Also I really think there is enough PS3 owners to "mantain that status quo", christ just like at how much MGS4 sold. The fact is that Square Enix is pulling a Capcom (Monster Hunter 3 anyone?), they want as much money as they can get, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they ported it to the Wii :P.

I'm not really pissed after seeing Sony's E3 conference, I'm very pleased with what we have to come. That Littlebigplanet presentation was genius! Made me completely forget about FFXIII, hell I never really planned on getting the damn thing if we're being honest here haha.

mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mamkem6
I don't like RPG games so final fantasy means nothing to me
D-Camo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 D-Camo

Recent:

E3 Announcements:

mamkem6
Haha, thats funny considering Bioshock didnt do well on the PS3. Plus do you even know what you're talking about. How could Sony take Resident Evil considering RE has been on Sony's roster since PS1. Self-ownage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 avataraang1

Recent:

E3 Announcements:

mamkem6
How did sony steal its own exclusice (resident evil). Left For dead was with the PC also, so it wasnt exclusive. Star ocean is STILL a xbox360 exclusive. So only thing on that list is BIOSHOCK so your wrong.. Which isnt even a big deal its not like its having a simultaneous release like FF13.
Dr-Strangelove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dr-Strangelove
Member since 2005 • 811 Posts
[QUOTE="mamkem6"]

Recent:

E3 Announcements:

D-Camo
Haha, thats funny considering Bioshock didnt do well on the PS3. Plus do you even know what you're talking about. How could Sony take Resident Evil considering RE has been on Sony's roster since PS1. Self-ownage.

Bioshock isn't out yet for the PS3. Self-ownage indeed. Anyways that list is flawed like others have pointed out already.