Anyone more excited about Birth By Sleep?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for StAzKrnchyNMilk
StAzKrnchyNMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 StAzKrnchyNMilk
Member since 2005 • 227 Posts

I have seen the reviews of FF7:CC, and at first was chomping at the bit to get my hands on it (i actually posted acouple days ago about trying to find something to tide me over until i buy it). But after seeing everything I dont think I will be getting it anytime soon. I have a very small gaming budget, and in spite of it still being a long ways off i have become more anxious to get Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. I really like the Kingdom Hearts games, and the "darker" direction appeals to me.

As far as FF7:CC goes from what I have seen it just makes me wonder if the high scores are there just because of what it is. A continuation of one of the best RPGs ever.

SethandJeremy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 SethandJeremy
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

Can't wait for the game to come out.

justin315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 justin315
Member since 2008 • 332 Posts

i love crisis core, im nearly done with the story, but there are alot of missions to hold you down :)

not a fan of kingdom hearts but i will give it a try

festivebacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 festivebacon
Member since 2004 • 43 Posts
Birth by sleep is a ways away. Get Crisis Core. It received a high score not because it is part of the FFVII franchise, but because it is actually a great game.
Roman_Irishman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Roman_Irishman
Member since 2007 • 29493 Posts

Why do people dislike CC? Is it because they dislike FF? I'm just curious because to me FF has always been a gold standard for video games, something everyone tries to out do.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts

I thought the exact same thing when it came out, i decided to see what all the hype was, and bought ffcc. don't judge before you play it, it turns out its an awesome game, great story, graphics, gameplay/level system, all around an awesome game, btw it technically is the first ff gama i have played.

any way ill probabley get the new kingdom hearts when it comes out.

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts
i cant wait for birth by sleep KH's is my second favorite rpg aside from final fantasy i got crisis core and believe me the game is great i have logged in almost 44 hours and still cant put it down i finished the story and know i started a new game + on hard and im trying to max stats crisis core is a great buy and believe me by the time birth by sleep comes out you will have enough money for it. It probably wont be out till late 08 or im really thinking 09
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
The trailer for Birth By Sleep looks pretty wicked. I'm anticipating some more information!
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Can't wait for this game to come out. I would just like to know more information about it.
fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts
I can't wait either. Just hope it lives upto expectations.
whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
I can't wait for it, kh is one of my top fave rpg series ever.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

If you think Crisis Core got its score just for saying FF VII, dont you think Dirge of Cerberus would have also gotten a higher score?

Crisis Core is imo the best game out there for the PSP. Tons of hours of game, great graphics, amazing soundtrack and a kick-butt story.

Avatar image for Wingless_Angelo
Wingless_Angelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wingless_Angelo
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts
Birth By sleep is going to be awesome but its going to be a long time before it is released, maby not til 2009. Crisis core is one of the best PSP games ive bought so far, and its a lot like bbs. ENGINE
fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fartmixer26
Member since 2008 • 830 Posts
i really want Birth by Sleep, the only thing that i'm skeptical about is the card battle system. i didn't really like it in chain of memories, but the one in B by S is an advanced version
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
I could not be any less excited about another KH title.
dwade_vokmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dwade_vokmy
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts
yeh KINGDOM HARTS baby, can't wait til it coms out
PLZKLLME0080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 PLZKLLME0080
Member since 2006 • 684 Posts
I think I'd rather get KH than FF.
Avatar image for StAzKrnchyNMilk
StAzKrnchyNMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 StAzKrnchyNMilk
Member since 2005 • 227 Posts

If you think Crisis Core got its score just for saying FF VII, dont you think Dirge of Cerberus would have also gotten a higher score?

Crisis Core is imo the best game out there for the PSP. Tons of hours of game, great graphics, amazing soundtrack and a kick-butt story.

kenshinhimura16

yeah your right about Dirge of Cerberus.

I have complete faith in squares ability to put out a long well written, and great looking/sounding game. Its the actual gameplay that turns me off to FF7CC. I am a big fan of "old school" turned based RPGs. And i am really starting to not even want to pick up a FF title without it. I know Birth by Sleep isnt gonna be a turn based, but I never had any illusion it would be. the KH games (ps2) didnt have it so i dont expect it. All the way up until the travesty that is final fantasy "XI" all of them have been turn based. now they are trying to "re-invent" the genre by turning the games into quasi-platformers with good graphics/stories. I mean for all intents and purposes from what i have seen they took out planned leveling up a char and using limitbreaks/summons. yeah i know they are still there under that wierd little slot machine thing, but surendering my gaming "fate" to the Random Number Gods doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as manageing my mana/summon HP in order to deliver that final killing blow when you want to, with just a sliver of health left.

deadarknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 deadarknight
Member since 2004 • 800 Posts
is KH:BYS coming out for north america? i though it was only accounced for japan?
thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

Well there's no way in hell they wont release it in America; it's KH of course it'll sell!

and if you want official word, the team did say it had plans to release it to other regions.

anyway I'm really hyped up for this game, I'm going to get a slim psp when this game comes out, or whatever newer version may be available by that time. I mean even with the rather annoying card battle system this game is sure to be great, and we need more of those great games (now that CC has been released)

Avatar image for krato_sephiroth
krato_sephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 krato_sephiroth
Member since 2006 • 113 Posts

lets hope it tops ff:crisis core and tales of eternia as the best rpgs on the psp