Any program to convert SWF to PSP ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gooolily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gooolily
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Last week, I bought a Sony PSP, really wonderful!!! cause I am a video fan, now I'd like to watch some funny flash swf files through this PSP. However, this Sony PSP doesn't support .swf format video at all. It needs to convert swf to psp, oh, no! I feel confused......Can any program convert swf to psp? Thanks in advance!!!
Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Schultz38
Member since 2009 • 745 Posts

I've had the same problem. I can't watch videos either. It says I need to download something (or something like that).

Hinoyixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hinoyixi
Hey, friends, you can try iWisoft Flash SWF to Video Converter, which can convert swf to mp4 for playable on iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, etc. Google it, iWisoft. Or you can get it from http://www.flash-swf-converter.com
red-ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 red-ray
Member since 2008 • 882 Posts
total video converter can do it
MotleyMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MotleyMoose
...if im not mistaken which im not 100% sure, but i THINK you can view them in the browser, but i think its to an extent and im not sure what the code is, you have to put the file in common i think n then in the browser(NOT 100%SURE ABOUT THIS CODE), enter like file:/common/__filename__ w/o __ but im not surelike i said, that i think is also how you play flash games on their, but I've never really tried, n my games musta been too big or complicated or something
gamehippieabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 gamehippieabc
Member since 2008 • 291 Posts

1.connect your psp to yor pc, and open folder to veiw files, open the folder psp, then the folder common. create a new folder named flash. put the swf game/video in Your new folder-flash. 2.go to web browser type the address file:/psp/common/flash/name of file.swf

DraconicBow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DraconicBow
Last week, I bought a Sony PSP, really wonderful!!! cause I am a video fan, now I'd like to watch some funny flash swf files through this PSP. However, this Sony PSP doesn't support .swf format video at all. It needs to convert swf to psp, oh, no! I feel confused......Can any program convert swf to psp? Thanks in advance!!!Gooolily
I can advice u Flash To Video Encoder which allows u to turn your flash 2 PSP MP4 and other popular formats.
jenniferkimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jenniferkimmy
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi, I usually convert flash SWF files to my iPad with this tool: http://www.kvisoft.com/swf-to-video-converter/. I find that the tool also supports outputing to PSP. You can try it.
merrychen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 merrychen
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Last week, I bought a Sony PSP, really wonderful!!! cause I am a video fan, now I'd like to watch some funny flash swf files through this PSP. However, this Sony PSP doesn't support .swf format video at all. It needs to convert swf to psp, oh, no! I feel confused......Can any program convert swf to psp? Thanks in advance!!! well, very nice, click xflip to learn moreGooolily
well, very nice topic, besides this, you may also use xFlip flip book software to convert Multiple Types Files such as pdf files, Office documents (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) etc. to flash swf files and then transfer to your PSP easily.
peterandluona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 peterandluona
you can convert the swf to psp with ease, if you have this:http://www.flashconvertermac.com/convert-swf-to-psp.html
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts

Zombie thread resurected 3 times...

amalejackie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13 amalejackie

You just need to convert swf to avi or mp4. http://www.firecoresoft.com/convert-swf/convert-swf-to-mp4.html