After finishing game seris from First to Fourth... (Dmc,Mgs,Cod,Gta,others)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dante9916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Dante9916
Member since 2006 • 203 Posts

Do you find that fourth is dissapointing?

Here are games that I have played from first game to fourth.

Metal gear solid = :Indeed great ending to game, hit me with hammer to face at the end, but still Snake is not such a hero like David Hayter said sometime ago.Didn't hit me like Mgs 1 or Mgs 2.

Devil May Cry = What can I say?Devil may cry 1 was first game to me at Ps2 and whoa I played it at Dante Must Die like 3 times.It was just that great.DMC 2 was disappointment, but Dmc 3 hit me like Dmc 1.

When it comes to fourth,Nero is good but not that great and cool as Dante. Bosses are stupid and lack the Style from Nelo Angelo to final boss Mundus or Vergil. Action is good but because Neros just 1 sword and nothing special happening to his arm its get boring after few missions. Demon mode is not so great.

Gta Iv = Hmm.There has been pretty much talk about this game so = Disappointment to me,hardcore fan.

Grandia = First 1 was only game to really supossed to have Grandia name.

Soul calibur 4 = Great game,this is much better than 1,2 or 3.

Call Of Duty 4 = Great game as well, much better than 1,2, or 3.Great "fiiling" at single player and multiplayer.

Resident evil 4 = Not so great, too much shooting. It did get scary sometimes but whoa when at Res 3 Nemesis first jumped trough window I was so scared I hade to press reset button.

Dead or alive 4 = Well...Looks better.

Quake 4 = Hmm. Wonder what happened to Quake after Quake 2?

To me, at the biggest games, yes, they are dissapointment.

Wonder why?Because I dont have HDMI,because I have played too much?

Well, these are pretty much first games coming to this gen so maybe next ones will be better?

You can list your own if you want.

True-Legend86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 True-Legend86
Member since 2007 • 1268 Posts
Grand Theft Auto 4 is the one that dissapointed me.
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AgentH
Member since 2004 • 4636 Posts

Grand Theft Auto 4 is the one that dissapointed me.True-Legend86

GTAIV gameplay lacked big time. Could've been better if it was a PS3 exclusive though. Rockstar wouldn't be limited on DVDs. It could've done something way more bigger and detailed. Anyway, I'm not going to say I was 100% disappointed but it's not close to be GOTY or best game of all times or even one of the best games of all times.

mezzo20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 mezzo20
Member since 2008 • 1702 Posts
lol. when david hayter said that snake isnt that much of a hero he was pissed coz he wasnt aloud to rite the script of mgs movie
gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts
MGS4: disappointing and B&B were kind of crap and didn't have compelling backgrounds like MGS1 bosses. Also lacked something and MGO got boring. Soul Calibur 4: Great game. First Soul Calibur game i've played. Love the customization, the variety in characters and gold system and online play. Call of Duty 4: Great game. Got boring after 100+ hours online. Singleplayer was good but short. Good graphics, customizable weapons/perks were great. Maps were too small. Sniping is once again useless in such small maps. Great fun but disappointing after awhile. DMC4: Ok game. Great combos. Fun until u replay the game as Dante. Expected Nero's arm to get different powers, Disappointed with corny dialogue, bad evil characters and a sort of repetitiveness.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

dmc4- great game not as good as 3

mgs4- fantastic game, B&bs were lame compared to cobras

Eliminator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Eliminator666
Member since 2008 • 737 Posts

B&bs were lame compared to cobras

AsadMahdi59

I agree with you.

Dmc 4 was disappointing=Same levels,lots of backtracking and annoying battle music who have you fought with (except boss musics)

kalkhaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 kalkhaja
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts
GTAIV=best.game.ever
Avatar image for straightpullies
straightpullies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 straightpullies
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
RE4 was the **** it's gonna suck having to lug that slu* around in 5, though. When I was at the end of the game when the chopper mows down all those zombies I thought I was about to have to kill I was like Whoooo hoooo. And buying the guns and stuff from "what are ya buying", "what are ya selling" guy, RE4 = greatest game of all time, snitches. Anyone that says anything else can go hunt easter eggs on christmas.
Dante9916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dante9916

We shall wait 5.

mgsthefury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mgsthefury
Member since 2005 • 406 Posts

MGS4 is the greatest game ever made.

I love Soul calibur 4, but its kind of annoying how they are using the star wars characters as the major selling point for the game. Even over the soul calibur pedigree. I think that they should make like a completely insane fighter with all kinds of crazy charcters if they want to go in that direction. like from t.v., movies, other games.

Like it would be awesome for darth vader to be fighting godzilla

Wuflungdung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 Wuflungdung
Member since 2007 • 634 Posts
yea i gotta say i was real disapointed with syphon filter 4, they really should have updated the controls to the new gen.
Avatar image for metalgear-solid
metalgear-solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 metalgear-solid
Member since 2004 • 7001 Posts

MGS4 - game of the year, game of the generation, one of the best games of all time.

GTA4, DMC4 etc. were all a letdown.

Sepultora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sepultora
Member since 2005 • 1160 Posts

ratchet and clank hasent disapointed me yet, every game just has bigger and better guns. but i still think the second one is the best.

Sepultora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sepultora
Member since 2005 • 1160 Posts

ratchet and clank hasent disapointed me yet, every game just has bigger and better guns. but i still think the second one is the best.

GranReyUno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 GranReyUno
Member since 2007 • 1542 Posts
MGS4 was a great. Best game I played this Gen. DMC4 was good, but got boring real quick when you play with Dante. (should have gave Dante new levels and bosses). GTA4 was good while it lasted. All the sidebars that was added took away from the game. SC4 is a great game and love the new added characters but could have been better if story mode was a little longer (the ending cut scenes left me wanting more)
Dante9916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dante9916

Wtf there is Sphon filter 4??

O, you mean that Omega strain or something?

Yea,Syphon filter was very good from 1-3 and even at PSP but yea Omega strain was shi.

zaid55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 zaid55
Member since 2005 • 1132 Posts
DMC4 was a big let down for me...