This topic is locked from further discussion.

KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 KengoK
Member since 2006 • 1768 Posts

If you only could choose 1 of them?

P.S played all AC games (gor bored from revelations) all the rest parts were really awesome !

Loved Brotherhood for some reason :)

Never played FarCry games,but this one looks amazing, + SKyrim and guns ? I'm sold lol (still need to choose thought)

Oh and on a side note, are there any side missions ? Didn't find anything about that ?

Thanks in advance.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#2 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

i've only got Assassin's Creed 3, and so far really liking it.

I may get Far Cry 3, but not anytime soon i think.

MaskedPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MaskedPlayer
Member since 2012 • 892 Posts

If you only could choose 1 of them?

P.S played all AC games (gor bored from revelations) all the rest parts were really awesome !

Loved Brotherhood for some reason :)

Never played FarCry games,but this one looks amazing, + SKyrim and guns ? I'm sold lol (still need to choose thought)

Oh and on a side note, are there any side missions ? Didn't find anything about that ?

Thanks in advance.

KengoK
Yes there are side missions.In the pirate bases you take over.There are wanted posters.You interact with the poster to get a side quest.
KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KengoK
oh ok cool :) thanks for that and the game is about 20 hours right ? (ro breeze through,without any SM i guess)
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts
SKyrim and guns ?KengoK
that's fallout , not far cry ontopic , i let you know once FC3 is out , hard to compare games when one is not released yet
lulmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 lulmont
Member since 2010 • 671 Posts

I say go with AC3 since you've played the rest of the series.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Farcry 3 obviously. Ass Creed is boring
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Far Cry 3

yummifullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 yummifullz
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

Tough question, but FC3 b/c I want to go to the jungle really bad, but both games are on my wish list..

Skyrim + Guns...ummm no, totally differnet games. Open sandbox? yes.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#10 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
Well, having played all other Assassin's Creed games, AC3 is a must for me, but I havn't gotten it yet. Far Cry 3 is looking pretty good, but I won't be playing it right away.
KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KengoK
heh thx for the response guys ! sorry about Skyrim and guns, not much of a fallout fan, so kinda forgot that one... But just to get some point right, there is still tim to chill in FC3 ? Or is it killing non stop ? Thanks !
KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KengoK
oh and I haven't played any games lately, specially shooters on PS3 (since KZ3) You guys think the FPS will be fine when playing FC3 ? Heard AC3 had some issues (and well...lag killed all the fun for skyrim as well, after 120h +)
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
farcry 3
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nengo_Flow
[QUOTE="KengoK"]oh and I haven't played any games lately, specially shooters on PS3 (since KZ3) You guys think the FPS will be fine when playing FC3 ? Heard AC3 had some issues (and well...lag killed all the fun for skyrim as well, after 120h +)

Are you asking us if you are going to suck at FC3 cuz you dont play much FPS games? um...... sure Ass Creed does have technical problems on the console versions (I know people who bought the ps3 version and are trading them in for the PC version). The problems arent that bad, its playable... Still.................. FC3>>>> AC3
KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KengoK

[QUOTE="KengoK"]oh and I haven't played any games lately, specially shooters on PS3 (since KZ3) You guys think the FPS will be fine when playing FC3 ? Heard AC3 had some issues (and well...lag killed all the fun for skyrim as well, after 120h +)Nengo_Flow
Are you asking us if you are going to suck at FC3 cuz you dont play much FPS games? um...... sure Ass Creed does have technical problems on the console versions (I know people who bought the ps3 version and are trading them in for the PC version). The problems arent that bad, its playable... Still.................. FC3>>>> AC3

:D nice one... i know i will not be a pro (or even close) + no plans to play online what so ever. My question was though, how's the frame rate with new games lately on PS3? you think FC will run smooth?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nengo_Flow

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="KengoK"]oh and I haven't played any games lately, specially shooters on PS3 (since KZ3) You guys think the FPS will be fine when playing FC3 ? Heard AC3 had some issues (and well...lag killed all the fun for skyrim as well, after 120h +)KengoK

:D nice one... i know i will not be a pro (or even close) + no plans to play online what so ever. My question was though, how's the frame rate with new games lately on PS3? you think FC will run smooth?

wat you are asking about frame rate doent make any sense..............
KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KengoK

:|
Bad frame rate > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-GE04Z69w

Question is, I've missed a lot of new games (new titles) been away for awhile.

How is it (FR) with the new games?

Since there are issues with ACIII, I'm just wondering if FC will run ok...

Think FarCry will run good on PS3 ? not as bad as skyrim ?

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#18 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

oh ok cool :) thanks for that and the game is about 20 hours right ? (ro breeze through,without any SM i guess)KengoK
Far Cry 3 can be as long as you want it to be. Far Cry 2 had a ton of side things to do, and by the looks of it, they made Far Cry 3 100% better.

Plus there is the co-op campaign to play (2 player offline and 4 online), and online MP, and a map editor so you can play on your own custom maps online.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nengo_Flow

KengoK
BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know wat frame rate is. But "How are the frame rate on new titles on PS3?" doesnt make sense. If a game has bad frame rate, its the developers fault, not PS3. It depends on the game, if the developer did a good job or not. Thats like saying if Black Ops 2 has a freezing problem, and then you ask whether all new games on PS3 have freezing problem. WTF kind of question is that? One game has nothing to do with others games.
Nophoria88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Nophoria88
Member since 2010 • 410 Posts

[QUOTE="KengoK"]

Nengo_Flow

BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know wat frame rate is. But "How are the frame rate on new titles on PS3?" doesnt make sense. If a game has bad frame rate, its the developers fault, not PS3. It depends on the game, if the developer did a good job or not. Thats like saying if Black Ops 2 has a freezing problem, and then you ask whether all new games on PS3 have freezing problem. WTF kind of question is that? One game has nothing to do with others games.

Uh he said "how's the frame rate with new games lately on PS3?" why the hell would you quote someone then write it differently (dumbed down no less)? Oh yeah, because you're an inconsiderate jerk making people feel stupid, how dare they have a lesser understanding than you. It's a simple question and to it, games have been fine on PS3, FC3 will be fine too, just look at some gameplay, you'll see for yourself.

Also, I believe the lag from Skyrim has been fixed from a relatively recent patch. You mentioned that you haven't played a FPS in a while, that's not stopping my older brother (who plays more casually) from picking this up since he liked how it looked.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#21 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Far Cry 3 definitely.

KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KengoK

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="KengoK"]

Nophoria88

Uh he said "how's the frame rate with new games lately on PS3?" why the hell would you quote someone then write it differently (dumbed down no less)? Oh yeah, because you're an inconsiderate jerk making people feel stupid, how dare they have a lesser understanding than you. It's a simple question and to it, games have been fine on PS3, FC3 will be fine too, just look at some gameplay, you'll see for yourself.

Also, I believe the lag from Skyrim has been fixed from a relatively recent patch. You mentioned that you haven't played a FPS in a while, that's not stopping my older brother (who plays more casually) from picking this up since he liked how it looked.

Here we go :D

Thanks for the answer, was kinda looking for it :)

And no plans to start a war here as well :roll:

Anyway thanks for the help, will be getting FarCry 3 soon now :twisted:

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

[QUOTE="Nophoria88"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know wat frame rate is. But "How are the frame rate on new titles on PS3?" doesnt make sense. If a game has bad frame rate, its the developers fault, not PS3. It depends on the game, if the developer did a good job or not. Thats like saying if Black Ops 2 has a freezing problem, and then you ask whether all new games on PS3 have freezing problem. WTF kind of question is that? One game has nothing to do with others games.KengoK

Here we go :D

Thanks for the answer, was kinda looking for it :)

And no plans to start a war here as well :roll:

Anyway thanks for the help, will be getting FarCry 3 soon now :twisted:

which version r u getting?

KengoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KengoK

would go for insane edition.

But judging by the poor selection of games we have now is stores...

I will get any version I can get my hand on :D

+ the price for a standart version is about 65 euro.......

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Finished AC3 yesterday, and have zero interest in ever playing it again. So Im gonna trade it in and preorder FC3 today

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Nengo_Flow

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="KengoK"]

Nophoria88

um.... are you ok? I never insulted TC, I helped him with his other Qs. You mad or something?
Nophoria88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nophoria88
Member since 2010 • 410 Posts
[QUOTE="Nophoria88"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know wat frame rate is. But "How are the frame rate on new titles on PS3?" doesnt make sense. If a game has bad frame rate, its the developers fault, not PS3. It depends on the game, if the developer did a good job or not. Thats like saying if Black Ops 2 has a freezing problem, and then you ask whether all new games on PS3 have freezing problem. WTF kind of question is that? One game has nothing to do with others games.Nengo_Flow

um.... are you ok? I never insulted TC, I helped him with his other Qs. You mad or something?

I was referring to the "WTF kind of question is that?", and no I am not mad, simply pointing out that was a jerk-ish thing to say plus you quoted him with words of your own, making his sentence seem incoherent. If you'd like to have a conversation on how you think that's an appropriate way to talk to other people without resorting to "you mad" then please do.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Nengo_Flow
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="Nophoria88"] Uh he said "how's the frame rate with new games lately on PS3?" why the hell would you quote someone then write it differently (dumbed down no less)? Oh yeah, because you're an inconsiderate jerk making people feel stupid, how dare they have a lesser understanding than you. It's a simple question and to it, games have been fine on PS3, FC3 will be fine too, just look at some gameplay, you'll see for yourself.

Nophoria88

I was referring to the "WTF kind of question is that?", and no I am not mad, simply pointing out that was a jerk-ish thing to say plus you quoted him with words of your own, making his sentence seem incoherent. If you'd like to have a conversation on how you think that's an appropriate way to talk to other people without resorting to "you mad" then please do.

so........................ you mad?
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Haven't played Far Cry 3 yet but I can tell you not to get Assassin's Creed 3. And from what I've seen Far Cry 3 looks like it will be something really special.

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#30 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Kinda hard to recommend since they are such different games.. I will go with AC3 since I like the series and what I had experienced with the game so far - I can definitely recommend it.

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#31 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

Haven't gotten Assassin's Creed III yet and I will probably just end up borrowing it from a friend. Farcry 3? Buying that on PC for sure.

So I guess you could figure out my vote here

Avatar image for UnchartedPirate
UnchartedPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 UnchartedPirate
Member since 2012 • 91 Posts

FC3.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I already bought AC3 and have Far Cry 3 pre ordered :?

nf1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 nf1994
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

I would go with Far Cry 3. I've played all of the Assassins creed games also and the new one isn't groundbreaking in any way. It is different from the other games but not in any spectacualr way. Far Cry 3 however is a really great game. I was dissapointed with Far Cry 2 and didnt really enjoy it and bought the 3 on a whim and have been loving it.

b1ohazardzon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 b1ohazardzon3
Member since 2010 • 82 Posts

definitelyFarCry 3, ACIII it's totally bored!