360 Button Lay Out on a PS3 Controller now avalible

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jakesta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#51 Jakesta7
Member since 2007 • 2472 Posts
cool, thank u. Ya ps controllers can be a little awkward in games with the analogs like they r, but overall, i like the ps controllers a lot better
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts
I've gotten used to the PS controller over the years so I don't have any cmplaints.
Fire-of-Njozi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Fire-of-Njozi
Member since 2009 • 468 Posts

[QUOTE="Fire-of-Njozi"][QUOTE="Dogswithguns"]it looks terrible and horrible at the same time.G-Legend

of course, we don't look at controllers when we play the game. the only thing that really matters is how it FEELS. and if it feels right, it can be the ugliest duck in the row...but I'll summon it every single time.

That's not how people felt about the boomerang, they didn't even try it, and they shot it down because of how it looked. It was said to be more ERGONOMIC which means it would FEEL better but of course it was how it looked that people had to be whine and cry...

true. very true. but that was Sony's fault for placating to the wining interwebs tweener crowd. if the boomerang actually felt good, it should have stayed. whether or not people made fun of it should have been inconsequential. they would have gotten used to it, then wondered why they ever complained in the first place. Now...if it WASN'T at least as good as the Dual Shock...then I'll understand.
Fire-of-Njozi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Fire-of-Njozi
Member since 2009 • 468 Posts

[QUOTE="one_on_one"]Way better than the DS3.bobaban

I seriously doubt that. 3rd party controllers are always worse than 1st party. Trust me the buttons will be harder to press and the rumble won't be as advanced.

not always. I could certainly cite some examples for you from the SNES/Genesis days. as for today, the new MadKatz Street Fighter IV FightPad will be better than any d-pad we've had since the Dreamcast.
adam_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 adam_53
Member since 2005 • 298 Posts

[QUOTE="Fire-of-Njozi"][QUOTE="Dogswithguns"]it looks terrible and horrible at the same time.G-Legend

of course, we don't look at controllers when we play the game. the only thing that really matters is how it FEELS. and if it feels right, it can be the ugliest duck in the row...but I'll summon it every single time.

That's not how people felt about the boomerang, they didn't even try it, and they shot it down because of how it looked. It was said to be more ERGONOMIC which means it would FEEL better but of course it was how it looked that people had to be whine and cry...

can u honestly say that trying to press buttons onna controller witha shape like that would feel more comfortable than the dual shock?

the DS fits me perfect. thumbs on the joysticks, pointer fingers fit right on the ones, middle fingers on the 2's. very comfortable. n it won an emmy for peripheral development and technological impact of video game controllers awarded by the nat'l academy of tv arts n sciences.

thats good enough for me.

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
Would never buy it because the 0 button is yellow, that kind of stuff bugs the hell out of me.slip_killer
the X button bugs me more. I love the fact you can debate whether it is Blue or Purple on the DS3. With that it's too blue D= (there was an OLD topic that was solely for debating whether it was purple or blue xD)