y is GRAW 2 coming in june for the ps3 and in march for the 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fais93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Fais93
Member since 2005 • 116 Posts
is it cause the ps3 verison is gonna b better =)
Brendruis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Brendruis
Member since 2002 • 1016 Posts
Maybe :)

I think only Ubisoft knows...
maybe they started on the 360 version first and they're done..
maybe they are further tweaking the PS3 version for framerate and online..

any number of possibilities
whitey6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 whitey6
Member since 2005 • 1646 Posts
Maybe :)

Brendruis
Microsoft owns Ubisoft so... I think thats why.
gin_maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 gin_maiden
Member since 2005 • 1206 Posts
is it cause the ps3 verison is gonna b better =)Fais93
is better for sales, from a business standpoint is a better choice to release them in separate months
Acid08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Acid08
Member since 2007 • 292 Posts
I hope they're delaying it for polish. That an R6 so that the framerate can be the same and the graphics maybe a little better.
mskrft007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mskrft007
Member since 2007 • 214 Posts
Because Sony gamers dont care much for a GRAW2. So Ubisoft wants to help 360 out as much as possible and sell as many on the 360, and they probably cant create the game at the same time to release on both platforms. Who cares anyways this game is a rehash series like their splinter cell series.
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
probably because it's harder to develop for....
shabutie9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shabutie9000
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts
[QUOTE="Brendruis"]Maybe :)

whitey6

microsoft doesnt own ubisoft.
Brendruis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Brendruis
Member since 2002 • 1016 Posts
[QUOTE="Brendruis"]Maybe :)

whitey6

I don't understand this comment.  If Ubisoft had the majority of Microsoft interest then why are they releasing a PS3 game?

It's actually EA who purchased about 20% of Ubisoft
ps320071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ps320071
Member since 2007 • 285 Posts
cuse of how hard it is to make games for the ps3 for now.......tahts y some games r comin out later......thats my opinion.......i cant wait for saints row ps3.......bigger better just more badass than the 360
abeg76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 abeg76
Member since 2006 • 302 Posts
Yeah, that blows. I was looking foward to this game so now I have to wait a little longer.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pimperjones
Member since 2006 • 3116 Posts
Because of the all mighty dollar, the numbers do the talking in this world. PS3 has a lower user base then the other system which shall remain unnamed. Ubisoft like every other publisher in the world including Mars, only care about potential sales. The unnamed system has way way way more users at this point in time hence it only makes sense for Ubi$oft to place more emphasize on the system that will generate to most potential sales. There's no such thing as loyalty in business, it's all about the dough. Trust me once PS3 hits that magic number in global user base then all those companies will come crawling back like bums. PS3's taking the blows now but we'll be back on top.
davez82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 davez82
Member since 2003 • 1864 Posts
microsoft probably paying for the extra months.. i wouldnt be surprised.. if they pay people to troll on gaming forums.. why wouldnt they pay to delay a ps3 game.. its pathetic
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
microsoft probably paying for the extra months.. i wouldnt be surprised.. if they pay people to troll on gaming forums.. why wouldnt they pay to delay a ps3 game.. its patheticdavez82
.... well... i hope you are joking... man.. conspiracie theory FTW....
MGSFan27285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MGSFan27285
Member since 2004 • 850 Posts
i think its cause it got started later or microsoft signed a deal with ubi for the game and this is all contract reasons. later ate for ps3 means better sales for microsoft (for people who own both systems, of course they would get the first release if they dont care what system). more than likly contract. sonys already gotten rid of teh "hard to devlope for" problem, its called dev kits each ssytem has one, and releasing them takes a while and thats why new systems game sells are slow at the beggining. people need to practice with the devs.
Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts
because it is practically the ecxact same game as graw1
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
Your kidding right?? The correct answer is that they obviously started on the 360 version first and needed more time to complete the PS3 version of the game.
Jack-Thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jack-Thompson
Member since 2006 • 1028 Posts

Because of the all mighty dollar, the numbers do the talking in this world. PS3 has a lower user base then the other system which shall remain unnamed. Ubisoft like every other publisher in the world including Mars, only care about potential sales. The unnamed system has way way way more users at this point in time hence it only makes sense for Ubi$oft to place more emphasize on the system that will generate to most potential sales. There's no such thing as loyalty in business, it's all about the dough. Trust me once PS3 hits that magic number in global user base then all those companies will come crawling back like bums. PS3's taking the blows now but we'll be back on top. pimperjones

Just like the Sega Dreamcast

davez82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 davez82

[QUOTE="pimperjones"]Because of the all mighty dollar, the numbers do the talking in this world. PS3 has a lower user base then the other system which shall remain unnamed. Ubisoft like every other publisher in the world including Mars, only care about potential sales. The unnamed system has way way way more users at this point in time hence it only makes sense for Ubi$oft to place more emphasize on the system that will generate to most potential sales. There's no such thing as loyalty in business, it's all about the dough. Trust me once PS3 hits that magic number in global user base then all those companies will come crawling back like bums. PS3's taking the blows now but we'll be back on top. Jack-Thompson

yah i agree.. the dreamcast had a much more userbase before the ps2 and now look what happened.. i think the ps3 version will be better anyways.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 pimperjones

[QUOTE="pimperjones"]Because of the all mighty dollar, the numbers do the talking in this world. PS3 has a lower user base then the other system which shall remain unnamed. Ubisoft like every other publisher in the world including Mars, only care about potential sales. The unnamed system has way way way more users at this point in time hence it only makes sense for Ubi$oft to place more emphasize on the system that will generate to most potential sales. There's no such thing as loyalty in business, it's all about the dough. Trust me once PS3 hits that magic number in global user base then all those companies will come crawling back like bums. PS3's taking the blows now but we'll be back on top. Jack-Thompson

Yeah it's sad how the tables can turn so quickly in the world of business. One day it's ass kissing and the next it's screw you we're going with the new guy. Sony is finally getting a taste of being the underdog. A Bittersweet Life. Give me a dime for every company that's postponing there PS3 lineup. Sony will come back.
mskrft007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mskrft007
Member since 2007 • 214 Posts
microsoft probably paying for the extra months.. i wouldnt be surprised.. if they pay people to troll on gaming forums.. why wouldnt they pay to delay a ps3 game.. its patheticdavez82
probably lol
MGSFan27285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MGSFan27285
Member since 2004 • 850 Posts
Because of the all mighty dollar, the numbers do the talking in this world. PS3 has a lower user base then the other system which shall remain unnamed. Ubisoft like every other publisher in the world including Mars, only care about potential sales. The unnamed system has way way way more users at this point in time hence it only makes sense for Ubi$oft to place more emphasize on the system that will generate to most potential sales. There's no such thing as loyalty in business, it's all about the dough. Trust me once PS3 hits that magic number in global user base then all those companies will come crawling back like bums. PS3's taking the blows now but we'll be back on top. pimperjones

doesn't make sence. think about it, if 360 has such a bigger fan base why not make it exclusive? besides if they want to make money off of both they can release them at the same time. you get the same cash, so why make some people wait? wouldn't be a good investment, i think either it got started later or its a contracted deal with MS
davez82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 davez82
[QUOTE="Jack-Thompson"]

[QUOTE="pimperjones"]Because of the all mighty dollar, the numbers do the talking in this world. PS3 has a lower user base then the other system which shall remain unnamed. Ubisoft like every other publisher in the world including Mars, only care about potential sales. The unnamed system has way way way more users at this point in time hence it only makes sense for Ubi$oft to place more emphasize on the system that will generate to most potential sales. There's no such thing as loyalty in business, it's all about the dough. Trust me once PS3 hits that magic number in global user base then all those companies will come crawling back like bums. PS3's taking the blows now but we'll be back on top. pimperjones

Yeah it's sad how the tables can turn so quickly in the world of business. One day it's ass kissing and the next it's screw you we're going with the new guy. Sony is finally getting a taste of being the underdog. A Bittersweet Life. Give me a dime for every company that's postponing there PS3 lineup. Sony will come back.

actually xbox is in the same position as the dreamcast was... sony always prevails in the end.. and i think sony is more evil than MS which is why i think sony can win this.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pimperjones
Yes Sony will win in the end, and they'll punish all those companies that postponed there launch titles with a slap across the face and a contract for higher royalty fees on future titles. Sega will be spared such fate they remained loyal as with EA, but Ubi$oft will be made an example of. Sony won't be forgetting Ubi$oft anytime soon, the Japanese never forget they just smile and take names.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
ubisoft said they were having issues with the ps3 version afew weeks ago