www.savetheps3.com

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lsal77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lsal77
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
What's up guys. Check out this new site for PS3 supporters. www.savetheps3.com They're also looking for interested bloggers, so email the admin if you're interested.
RENE2315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RENE2315
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts
save the ps3 what are you taking about ps3 is doing fine
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
The name for that site is an insult for the ps3 supporters.
lsal77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lsal77
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
The PS3 will do fine, but you can't say it's doing fine. When a new system is sitting in stores unbought and we've had one really great game, the systm isn't doing so hot. Does it truly need "saving"? No, but this isn't meant to be taken so seriously either. Plus with all the bad press and Sony exec screw-ups being reported, this is just a site to discuss the state of the system.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts
what are we saving it from? is it drowning in the pool in my backyard? is it stuck in the back of my car after an accident?
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts
There's no reason to save the PS3 its doing just fine. Its actually starting to gain more momentum as we speak. With the European launch just around the corner, and new games set to come out soon. I expect that all these stupid sites that bash the PS3 to STFU shortly.
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
wow another troll ps3 does not need saving its doing fine and will do better in march
svenskamerikan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 svenskamerikan
Member since 2007 • 1408 Posts
I remember when ESPN-HD came out. They told everyone they were going to do like 50 games or something (don't remember exact numbers) and they did 100 games the first year, but people bashed them. People were pissed about this or that and would never watch them yadayadayada.... Same thing with FOX when they were so slow to broadcast in HD. People said they sucked and would be so behind that they would disapear - instead they are the only ones that can broadcast every Football game in HD.......do you think the people that said they would boycott them really are??? I bet you most aren't -- point being if you are part of new technology you have to realize that things takes time - it isn't perfect out of the box, but that doesn't mean it is failing. But I am done here for now - going to get beer out of the refrigerator and blow up people on RFOM instead - that is until Motorstorm is out :) Now if someone wants to complain about VT3 not being online for the PS3 that is a totally separate discussion and they should be boycotted so they go out of business........:)
Theempire30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Theempire30
Member since 2006 • 2420 Posts
There are so many trolls today. It hasn't been this bad in a while.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
www.blowme.com
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
forgive my language, but what a piece of crap... any why in the world does it display the Swiss flag? wth
TOSgamer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 TOSgamer10
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
ps3 doesnt need to be saved.  What it does need is a price drop and Final Fantasy 13 ASAP or any decent rpg!  Thats the reason I haven't gotten one.  I can't justify a purchase now of a system that doesnt have the type of games I want to play yet.