Would you want soldier of fortune 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

samuraisedge18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 samuraisedge18
Member since 2007 • 308 Posts
Man i wish they would eventually come out with a soldier of fortune 4 that's was more like sof2. Payback was fun but it kind of sucked in many ways. Especially multiplayer. The gore was way too much to the point of comical. The damage system was no wear near sof2. With the new consoles if they spent enough time maybe they could make a great game to rival that od sof2.
SikKwuN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SikKwuN
Member since 2007 • 1442 Posts
Man i wish they would eventually come out with a soldier of fortune 4 that's was more like sof2. Payback was fun but it kind of sucked in many ways. Especially multiplayer. The gore was way too much to the point of comical. The damage system was no wear near sof2. With the new consoles if they spent enough time maybe they could make a great game to rival that od sof2.samuraisedge18
i remember playing double helix on pc! man, that thing was gory :P
Spy_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Spy_d
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Not after Payback.
perfect_chao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 perfect_chao
Member since 2005 • 2066 Posts
I agree and would love it if Raven software (makers of SOF1 + 2) would go back and make SOF4

SOF2 was awesome, shame it became plagued with so many cheaters not long after release
JohnRambo1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JohnRambo1995
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
hell yes, its about tyme they make one, im getting ova cod, moh and battlefield!!!!!!!!!!!!!, even if payback didnt live up to expectations they should make one, and i have the perfect weapon list
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
If they could make it more like the original then sure thing. The original had great single player, had awesome gore for its time and the multiplayer was really fun.
ottox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ottox
Member since 2003 • 27 Posts

Ahh, found this on google, PC player.. nothing personal, but **** consoles :)

Soldier of fortune 1 and 2 were brutal and no holds barred, loved it. just some plain FPS with the ability to **** some poor **** day up, are SOF4 would be freakn awsome, i want pinpoint hit locations and animations.. i want busted kneecaps, severed ears and nps frailing to pull their guts into their bodys before dying of blood loss!!

forget ratings and what govnt's think is "PC" if parents don't want their kids seeing this **** then put ya foot down.. you door mats (parents) and don't let them play it. as for the rest of us (18+) we're more than capable of making our own descisions as to what we play.

Bring on SOF4!!

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
double helix is some of the best mp ive played. Unfortunately the one released this gen sucks... i dont see much hope for the franchise but i'd welcome another entry
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

No, SoF II was already crappy and I don't see even Raven making a great game anymore. Only the first one was fun.

McWalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 McWalt
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

SoF II was great!

Raven Software did Quake 4 and Wolfenstein based on the Doom 3 Engine, so why don't they bring the real SoF 3 (Payback was not labeled SoF 3) on ID's new Rage engine? I would pre-order that game right away...

Demonfail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Demonfail
Member since 2012 • 233 Posts
[QUOTE="samuraisedge18"]Man i wish they would eventually come out with a soldier of fortune 4 that's was more like sof2. Payback was fun but it kind of sucked in many ways. Especially multiplayer. The gore was way too much to the point of comical. The damage system was no wear near sof2. With the new consoles if they spent enough time maybe they could make a great game to rival that od sof2.SikKwuN
i remember playing double helix on pc! man, that thing was gory :P

Oh the days I wasted playing that.