Who Else Waiting for Motorstorm to buy the PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ehacala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ehacala
Member since 2003 • 314 Posts
Topic
kinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kinq
Member since 2004 • 931 Posts
Personally, I am waiting for Oblivion and Rainbow Six: Vegas. Motorstorm is just a rental. No matter how good of a game or the hype of it, at the end of the day it's just a racing game.
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#3 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
That was what I was going to do, but one day I just really wanted the PS3 so I bought it. Lol.
Personally, I am waiting for Oblivion and Rainbow Six: Vegas. Motorstorm is just a rental. No matter how good of a game or the hype of it, at the end of the day it's just a racing game.kinq
Wheres the love for racing games? :( I love racing games and usually they are a buy.
Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts
Um why would you wait anything if youre going to be buying it at the same price and the same game is going to come out. 
kinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kinq
Generally speaking, racing games don't do as well other genres mainstream. Racing games are fun to me for couple of days but after that they get dull after the 10th lap around.
kinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kinq
Um why would you wait anything if youre going to be buying it at the same price and the same game is going to come out. Lazy_Boy88
If that is directed to me about Oblivion and Rainbow Six: Vegas is because I never owned the X360 or PC versions of the game. I would rather wait for the PS3 version of both.
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
[QUOTE="Lazy_Boy88"]Um why would you wait anything if youre going to be buying it at the same price and the same game is going to come out. kinq
If that is directed to me about Oblivion and Rainbow Six: Vegas is because I never owned the X360 or PC versions of the game. I would rather wait for the PS3 version of both.

Same here but I dont wanna get Oblivion, partially due to the extreme playtime. Maybe when the price goes down and i dont have as many new games to play xP
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 ShadowBass989
Member since 2004 • 1734 Posts
i bought it for Resistance. motor storm i really want, as well as heavenly sword and lair which r coming out soon
kevass007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 kevass007
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
That game looks great, problably the best show of what ps3 graphics can do so far that i've seen in a demo. Although it looks great, it's not at the top of my list.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
I am waiting until I finish GoW II and catch up on a few other ps2 games that i might have missed. If the ps3 isn't looking strong to me at that time I guess I will take a few months off from gaming.

kevass007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 kevass007
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
That game looks great, problably the best show of what ps3 graphics can do so far that i've seen in a demo. Although it looks great, it's not at the top of my list.
partytimekegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 partytimekegs
Member since 2005 • 974 Posts
That was what I was going to do, but one day I just really wanted the PS3 so I bought it. Lol. [QUOTE="kinq"]Personally, I am waiting for Oblivion and Rainbow Six: Vegas. Motorstorm is just a rental. No matter how good of a game or the hype of it, at the end of the day it's just a racing game.trav_have
Wheres the love for racing games? :( I love racing games and usually they are a buy.

Why not buy it? Im sure it has some pretty decent multiplayer.