Which Single Player game do you want to have multiplayer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

A new Shadow of the Colossus that required you to cooperate with your teamates to bring down the colossi, up to 2-4 players.

But the game would still have a single player campaign. And HOPEFULLY would have splitscreen for at least 2 players, but could still play online (like on COD, but trust me, im not a COD fan.)

Also, i bet a updated physics engine would make the game flow like a dream, as if the first game didn't already with such fluid animations.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I'm generally fine with games that don't have multiplayer, provided the single player is good. But I don't play games primarily for multiplayer anymore.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I usually only play the campaign in games that I buy, as the online doesn't interest me at all with most games. The only games that I play online are the normal ones like the BF games, CoD games, and the Halo games.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

Trust me, i value my Single Player games too, im just thinking that some of these games would really add some diversity to multiplayer rather than yearly overrated shooters

voodoocanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 voodoocanzo
Member since 2012 • 55 Posts

Dragon age origins probably my favourite ps3 game ever. Would love it to have online.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#6 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
@GuitarSmash said:

Trust me, i value my Single Player games too, im just thinking that some of these games would really add some diversity to multiplayer rather than yearly overrated shooters

That's fair. I have learned that adding multiplayer doesn't have to be detrimental to the game as a whole. The Last of Us, for example, was a game that I felt didn't need to have multiplayer at all, yet I played it, enjoyed it, and felt it added positively to the game. And then there's the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3, which I thought was completely unnecessary at first, but it turned out to be quite fun.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

I would have loved multiplayer in Vanquish. They would have had to remove the slow-mo, but I think it still could have been awesome.