What do you give Infamous: Second Son?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by cheesecurls1414 (78 posts) 5 months, 8 days ago

Poll: What do you give Infamous: Second Son? (26 votes)

10 8%
9 38%
8 31%
7 15%
6 8%
5 0%
4 0%
3 0%
2 0%
1 0%

I've only had the game for a couple of hours now, and I am blown away. The graphics, story, and powers are just awesome. Must have for any PS4 owner. I give it a 9. What do you guys think of the game so far? Did it meet your expectations? Anything anyone doesn't like?

#1 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5659 posts) -

Only played a couple of hours, but a 7 so far for me.

#2 Posted by MethodManFTW (25511 posts) -

I haven't played it.. I've only opened the case and downloaded the special sound mode for it... But, 9/10.

#3 Posted by marcheegsr (2465 posts) -

I have it but haven't opened it yet. Finished Infamous 1 last week now im finishing Infamous 2 first. So I should be playing it sometime this weekend.

The box art looks cool though. Will report back after playing.

#4 Posted by ankor77 (938 posts) -

I played for about 2.5 hours for me. Its a good game, 7 for me so far but i hope it gets better. The gfx havent blown me away like i thought they would and the combat seems repetitive. But im guessing as i unlock more powers and start comboing more itll be way more fun. Well see. So many games to play right now!

#5 Edited by Videodogg (12551 posts) -

9 from me. The game is just as awesome as i had hoped. The graphics have blown me away and the gameplay is smooth as butter. I like how all the controller functions, touchpad, motion controls, speaker are used. A man can get use to this.

#6 Posted by killev (657 posts) -

amazing ,silky smooth and the main hero is amazing.

#7 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5659 posts) -

My score is going up the more I play it, that's for sure.

#8 Posted by Bigboi500 (29154 posts) -

Couple hours in and it keeps getting better. Right now it's somewhere between an 8 and 9.

#9 Edited by jasonredemption (205 posts) -

It's between an 8 and a 9. I love Sucker Punch's round here at an origins story. I love that Deslin doesn't take himself as serious as Cole did. It's a great game overall. I've played a good 4-6 hours of it so far and am enjoying it immensely.

#10 Edited by JonnyBigBoss (10 posts) -

6.5. I'm much more of a gameplay guy than a graphics guy, and I found it immensely repetitive. The story couldn't make up for it to me.

#11 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

I gave it a 9

Im currently on my Second Play-through an 76% of the trophies done. I have 100% the city once and will do it again.

I havent encountered any bugs or glitches an Im extremely happy about it. The story is great and I believe Delsin is a great character! The gameplay is extremely fun and all the powers are enjoyable! I haven't tried the DLC yet but will once i finish my Second play-through on Expert mode. I believe I have already spent about 18 hours in the game. The game isnt too long for an open world but it's just right. Not too short. The Graphics are top notch.

#12 Edited by CTR360 (6952 posts) -

9/10 for me

#13 Edited by Puggy301 (160 posts) -

8/10, maybe an 8.5/10. It's fun & has great graphics. However, it's not as good as the original Infamous, which I would rate as a 9/10 or even a 9.5/10. SS is a just a cut (albeit a small one) below.

#14 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69814 posts) -

i wasn't really a big fan of inFamous 2, so i am waiting on this game to get lower in price

#15 Posted by yokofox33 (29244 posts) -

I've only played a couple hours, but it's been pretty good so far. The climbing mechanics are a little wonky, but other than that it's good ol' Infamous fun. Story seems to be solid as well. They really make you hate the evil lady's guts.

#16 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

I love it so far but I wish we had a .5 system i'd say 8.5 is super fair, Having a lot of fun with it!

#17 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

8 is bang on the nose for me. At a push an 8.5 but still a fantastic game. Enjoying it a lot.

#18 Edited by dalger21 (1021 posts) -

I'd say 8. I beat it over the weekend and the conclusion was pretty satisfying. It's pretty much the previous Infamous games which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The thing that I find more interesting is the infamous paper trail missions. I really like that.

#19 Posted by MondasM (1213 posts) -

solid 8, very good and entertaining game... :)

#20 Posted by nyc05 (10173 posts) -

The more I play it the less I like it. Lots of things I don't like and feel that were made worse in this iteration of inFAMOUS, far too many for me to bother listing here.

As for a score, eh, I don't really score games but, if I did, I guess a 6.5/7 would be appropriate based on my thoughts about the game.

My least liked inFAMOUS game by far (big inFAMOUS 1/2 fan).

#21 Edited by planbfreak4eva (2870 posts) -

a solid 9. superb game imo

#22 Posted by sargentpsgamer (55 posts) -

It has a few rough edges here and there, but nothing severe. I think this game will be awesome for a while, but future games will show its rough edges.

#23 Posted by jasonredemption (205 posts) -

I have been enjoying the crap out of inFamous: SS, but I just realized that the side missions in inFamous: SS really suck compared to the first and second one. Even some of the main missions are terrible by comparison. The city in SS is amazing and the powers kick-butt but the missions are extremely repetitive (not even a little varied), not-interesting and even bland. I even miss the varied bad guys from the first inFamous, did anyone else notice these things?