What are you currently playing folks?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

Personally just finished Black Ops Declassified. I'll be starting LBP Vita soon.

harley-tz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 harley-tz
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. It's such a pretty game for the 3DS, but I know there's plot that I missed out on from only playing 1, 2 and COM. So, it's a little tough to follow without reading way too much text . Also, it's venturing into already explored territory too often. But I'm almost done with it. So, gotta stay strong and finish this game.
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
I also just played through Black Ops Declassified... what a joke. I know the game is multiplayer focused, but that was just bad. Anyway, I've mostly been playing Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational since I picked it up on sale on Christmas. I'm pretty much addicted to it... havn't enjoyed a golfing game this much since the Mario Golf on the GBA.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Currently Wipeout 2048 w/HD+Fury. So much to do in that game/games. Also in progress are Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, AC 3: Liberation, Mortal Kombat, Sound Shapes, Motorstorm RC, Big Sky Infinity and Knytt Underground. (Not hugely keen on those last two). That's a metric assload of games to get through.
mikeyMKII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mikeyMKII
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

LBP Vita.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Terrencec06

I also just played through Black Ops Declassified... what a joke. I know the game is multiplayer focused, but that was just bad. Anyway, I've mostly been playing Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational since I picked it up on sale on Christmas. I'm pretty much addicted to it... havn't enjoyed a golfing game this much since the Mario Golf on the GBA.SoNin360

I was thinking about picking up Hots Shots Golf. Not sure if I will get into a Golf game though

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#7 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz (it's not bad) and Jetpack Joyride (it's great).

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 danjin44
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. It's such a pretty game for the 3DS, but I know there's plot that I missed out on from only playing 1, 2 and COM. So, it's a little tough to follow without reading way too much text . Also, it's venturing into already explored territory too often. But I'm almost done with it. So, gotta stay strong and finish this game.harley-tz
Then highly recommend u to play Birth By Sleep, it helps u clear up lot of stuff about Dream Drop Distance.
comrademittens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 comrademittens
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Not a plug, but I just went through a 20 games in 20 hours marathon and posted on YouTube. The reason I mention that is because now I'm in the middle of 30 games. I'd say the ones that I'm jumping back on first though would have to be Binary Domain [360], Virtue's Last...[Vita], Journey [PS3] Far Cry 3 [360] and Professor Layton...[3DS]. Out of the 20 that day, those were the ones to really stick out (which makes Prof. Layton shocking since I was so out of it at that point. I couldn't follow what was happening.).

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

At the moment trying to get the platinum trophy for Rayman Origins Vita (damn those lums). After i'm done with that will get LBP and AC:L also thinking on getting NFS, loved the PSP games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
PSASBR, and Virtues last reward. I would heartily recommend either game.
Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Terrencec06

PSASBR, and Virtues last reward. I would heartily recommend either game. darkspineslayer

My buddy was telling me how surprised he was about how much he was enjoying PS Battle Royal. I have a $75 gift card might pick it up soon.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Street fighter X tekken for PSvita

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
Just about to finish up Mortal Kombat for the second time, then I'm off to Gravity Rush.
TrueProphecy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 TrueProphecy22
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts
Coming up on the ending of Persona 4: Golden. The year's just about out. After that, I'm not sure what I'll get around to. I've got a considerable backlog to choose from.
AzureDrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AzureDrive
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts
My hours have been going into Persona 4 Golden lately, great RPG.
crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

well, where do I start? since I just got the Vita 3 weeks ago I guess, I bought a buttload of games so my time is divided between them , actually due to the amount of time I'm spending gaming I'm not eating as I used to be :)

anyhow, here are the games : on my way to platinum Golden Abyss, playing Gravity Rush, Wipeout , Legend of Dragoon, PS all stars, Mortal Kombat and Rayman.
I Stopped playing Assassin's creed so I would make sure I finish all the PSPlus stuff and laid Ragnarok Odyssey to the side till one of my friends get it so we can venture through it together.

I am pondering Corpse Party and stranger's wrath but holding off to see if there are any new offers the next week.

waiting for SF X TEKKEN and Virtua Tennis 4 to get home in couple of days.

after that I guess I will have to try Persona 4 Golden and LBP vita and Virtue's last reward.

so yeah, I'm not gaming much ... "thank God the Vita doesn't have games :P"

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 danjin44
I recently finished Persona 4 Golden and my next games on the list is Gundam Seed Battle Destiny on Vita.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I finally got some new games! Super Stardust Delta, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Dokuro. I'm enjoying each one of them quite a bit. PSN has some good games, and I'm surprised that some of them only require like 200-300 MB of space.

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Playing Persona 4 Golden at the moment and a little bit of Retro City Rampage...gonna possibly start Gravity Rush soon as well

PumpkinBoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 PumpkinBoogie
Member since 2006 • 3375 Posts
Gravity Rush & Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
takspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#22 takspeed
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts

I was playing uncharted but just beat it:p. Now I'm probably going to move on to gravity rush and river city ransom.

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts
Lego LOTR and LBP vita since i got those for xmas. Loving both especially LBP, its actually better than the PS3 ones imo.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

At the moment I play Tomba on my Vita, even though there are tons of games waiting ^^

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#25 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

I am playing Little Big Planet Vita and Sound Shapes, both of which are really great games. I need to get more into the online content for both of these.

Exceed20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Exceed20XX
Member since 2011 • 817 Posts

DJ Max Technika Tune, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and PlayStation All-Stars. Loving each of them but it makes me hate the Vita battery's short lifespan that much more though...

superiorNilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 superiorNilly
Member since 2007 • 547 Posts

I've also just completed Call of duty Black ops Declassified and I dont understand what all the hate is about, yeah its not a great game but I really enjoyed it . Currently playing FIFA and going to start MGS HD collection in a couple of days.

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ItsEvolution

I've also just completed Call of duty Black ops Declassified and I dont understand what all the hate is about, yeah its not a great game but I really enjoyed it . Currently playing FIFA and going to start MGS HD collection in a couple of days.

superiorNilly
Most of the people bashing Black Ops either haven't actually played it, or played it before the two patches. It is fun. And as far as the topic goes, just finished Mortal Kombat's story mode, onto Gravity Rush.
wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#29 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

Just finished Gravity Rush the other day which I thought was a fantastic game. I'm currently playing LittleBigPlanet Vita, Smart As and Mortal Kombat

JustBoomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JustBoomer
Member since 2012 • 188 Posts

Persona 4.

boredom_kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 boredom_kills
Member since 2010 • 190 Posts

I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Liberation and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I'm also spending some quality time with GTA: Liberty City Stories... which I'd never played before and am LOVING!

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Persona4 & SF x Tekken

Currently addicted to both lol

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#33 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Gravity Rush
danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 danjin44
Gundam Seed Battle Destiny: great gameplay and so much gundam to unlock!!! My second playthrough of Persona 4 Golden
beanz777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 beanz777
Member since 2009 • 156 Posts

I have played a bit of Knytt underground and jetpack joyride. I really want to get Rayman origins vita really soon :)

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ItsEvolution

Second playthrough of Uncharted. Then I guess NFS: Most Wanted.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#38 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
A little unusual, but I've actually been playing a lot of Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter(Mini). Its graphics are very dated, but there's something special about this game. It's so lonely, and it's brutally (and refreshingly) difficult to hunt larger carnivores. I miss the real kinds of hunting games (not that action-FPS Cabella crap) where you're stalking through the brush to sneak up on a dangerous animal. There aren't enough games with that kind of restraint around anymore.
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

A little unusual, but I've actually been playing a lot of Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter(Mini). Its graphics are very dated, but there's something special about this game. It's so lonely, and it's brutally (and refreshingly) difficult to hunt larger carnivores. I miss the real kinds of hunting games (not that action-FPS Cabella crap) where you're stalking through the brush to sneak up on a dangerous animal. There aren't enough games with that kind of restraint around anymore.Granpire

I got that for my PS3 a few months back, as I used to play it a lot on PC. It's a shame there isn't cross-buy, as it probably is a fun game to play on the go.

As for what I'm currently playing: Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed, Wipeout, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (likely the closest to getting MH for the Vita for a long time). Eventually I'll be getting to the MGS HD collection, but for now that's just chilling on my memory card.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#40 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
But Carnivores is Cross-Buy! Sort of. It's a Mini, so it's PSP (including Vita for most Minis) and PS3 compatible. You should be able to download it to the Vita right now. I actually tried to assign the triangle button (forward movement) to the top left corner of the screen so I could use the right analog for analog aiming. It actually works quite well, especially as it's not an action-oriented shooter that requires a lot of strafing.
3aNkabot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 3aNkabot
Member since 2008 • 620 Posts
Final fantasey tactics : WOTL
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

I've got several I'm rotating around:

Uncharted GA - finishing a second playthrough

Valkyria Chronicles 2

LBP Vita - trying to finish single player

Unit 13 - still havent quite finished off this one

NFS Most Wanted

Declassified multiplayer

PS All stars

Super Stardust Delta

This is an example of why I dont pay any attention to the "no games" lines. I have quite a bit to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
This is an example of why I dont pay any attention to the "no games" lines. I have quite a bit to play.-ArchAngeL-777-
Yeah idk, it seems like there are quite a few decent games out now. I guess people are still waiting for that really big killer-app on the system. But idk if there will be anything quite like that until the Vita is taken more seriously by developers.
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 blueboxdoctor

This is an example of why I dont pay any attention to the "no games" lines. I have quite a bit to play.

-ArchAngeL-777-

Even as a Vita owner I still sometimes say there aren't enough games, but then I go into a store and find a good amount of games I still want to pick up. It really goes to show how easily it is to be persuaded by what is most often said online, which is a shame, as the Vita should get some positive articles from game sites, as there are a lot of good games for it. Though, I suppose I can't blame the reviewers that much when they compare Vita games to console games, as Sony continues to compare them in their advertisements (I've no idea why, as there's no need for it and it causes unfair comparisons).

Though, as the above user said, the Vita needs that one killer game. For me, AC: Liberations is right up there with a killer game, as it really does feel like a full AC game on the go (yeah, the framerate slows a little, but just think of the overal technical achievement). What the Vita needs is a GTA, RDR, Dark Souls, or Skyrim sort of game. Maybe not the same size as those, as they're very big games, but I'm sure there could be a cool Elder Scrolls game. I say these titles, as they will really help appeal to a Western audience (not Dark Souls as much, but I'd say the Souls games are amongst the best mix of Western and Japanese gaming on current consoles).

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blueboxdoctor

But Carnivores is Cross-Buy! Sort of. It's a Mini, so it's PSP (including Vita for most Minis) and PS3 compatible. You should be able to download it to the Vita right now. I actually tried to assign the triangle button (forward movement) to the top left corner of the screen so I could use the right analog for analog aiming. It actually works quite well, especially as it's not an action-oriented shooter that requires a lot of strafing.Granpire

Thanks for the heads up, I know what I'll be spending my free time playing, nothing like some dinosaur hunting on the go. I'll try out the control scheme as well.

Ithrewupfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ithrewupfire
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts

Right now im in

Gravity rush

Hot Shots Golf

Wipeout 2048

Ps all stars

City Rampage

Mortal kombat

• Still to start

Assassins Creed

Uncharted

The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts
Finished Gravity Rush yesterday (Thank you PSN+). Got the platinum trophy on that. Really really great game. Just finished chapter 2 of Ragnarok Oddyssey. If anyone wants to play sometime. I'm down. Also splitting that with Uncharted: Golden Abyss. The graphics really blew me away. Vita has been treating me nice so far.
hibikino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 hibikino
Member since 2004 • 666 Posts

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 2. Trying to get Platinum on it. Prolly next week will start Persona 4

ram192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ram192
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Black Ops Declassified, AC3 Liberation. vita far cry 3, skyrim, halo 4 & dmc devil may cry -xbox saints row 3 & Black ops 2 Ps3
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I have a ton of games to play. I just signed up to ps+ again so I need to download those games. I have persona4 coming from gamefly (probably just keep it) I wanna finish tales of abyss on 3ds before I start those though. I am close to end finally.