Very Good Year for PS3!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts
I must say that I am VERY excited about the '07 lineup for PS3!! I am also very excited to have our cousins in Europe and Australia soon getting PS3's too!! You guys are going to adore these things! They have a VERY beautiful interface and some amazing games!! I know people say they want more but for the time being I am content with FF XII, Resistance: Fall of Man, CoD3, a slew of PS2 games, Motorstorm's demo, (Flow looks AWESOME and is coming out this month please look up flow if you haven't!) Anyways I'm afraid it's true what people say when they say PS3 has a limited selection atm, but only a silly fool would believe this will be the case given 4-5 months time when PS3 will have a well formed library(Oblivion, Heaenly Sword, Flow, Resistance, Motorstom, FEAR, who knows what else lol!!) Anyways too all you guys about to get one your gonna LOVE it!! (sorry for gettin you all excited!! Be sure to bring cocoa or coffee to the launch!!)
HunAndras1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 HunAndras1984
Member since 2005 • 647 Posts

I must say that I am VERY excited about the '07 lineup for PS3!! I am also very excited to have our cousins in Europe and Australia soon getting PS3's too!! You guys are going to adore these things! They have a VERY beautiful interface and some amazing games!! I know people say they want more but for the time being I am content with FF XII, Resistance: Fall of Man, CoD3, a slew of PS2 games, Motorstorm's demo, (Flow looks AWESOME and is coming out this month please look up flow if you haven't!) Anyways I'm afraid it's true what people say when they say PS3 has a limited selection atm, but only a silly fool would believe this will be the case given 4-5 months time when PS3 will have a well formed library(Oblivion, Heaenly Sword, Flow, Resistance, Motorstom, FEAR, who knows what else lol!!) Anyways too all you guys about to get one your gonna LOVE it!! (sorry for gettin you all excited!! Be sure to bring cocoa or coffee to the launch!!)NextGenNow

You sound like someone from Sony.....your not trieing to pull anything on us right??? After all we all got the PS3 already....and the ones who didin't and come's here....they will buy it too!! I promisse!!:)