This is what I don't like about the PSP........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gta_kid1 (2176 posts) -
On the net on the PSP you can't watch videos which sucks do you think they will fix this?
#2 Posted by bobstrife (2657 posts) -
I dont care. Just go to RSS channels anyways.
#3 Posted by gta_kid1 (2176 posts) -
What do you mean go to the RSS channels
#4 Posted by mahjustin (824 posts) -
What do you mean go to the RSS channelsgta_kid1
Obviously you don't own a PSP if you don't know what RSS channels are. Why you trolling?
#5 Posted by curp11 (405 posts) -

[QUOTE="gta_kid1"]What do you mean go to the RSS channelsmahjustin
Obviously you don't own a PSP if you don't know what RSS channels are. Why you trolling?

YEAH....ARE U TRYING TO BASH THE PSP???? cuz u are losing your time

anyway, the PSP IS THE MOST POWERFUL HANDHELD EVER

#6 Posted by gta_kid1 (2176 posts) -
I do have a PSP and when i go on the net and scroll down it says RSS but i don't know what they do
#7 Posted by DevinB9 (498 posts) -
I believe it allows you subscribe to a sites video downloads, which I think download to the psp directly.  I'm not sure though because I don't use the web browser. 
#8 Posted by BranKetra (48730 posts) -
Who cares? You have a pc for that. Is it that big of a deal to upload a movie onto a memory stick?
#9 Posted by fvjonj (661 posts) -

I do have a PSP and when i go on the net and scroll down it says RSS but i don't know what they dogta_kid1

With RSS, you can subscribe to sites to stream or download audio (music or podcasts), download video, and download magazines (they get stored as a folder of images that you can browse through).

RSS is my favorite feature next to gaming on the PSP.

#10 Posted by 194197844077667059316682358889 (49173 posts) -
On the net on the PSP you can't watch videos which sucks do you think they will fix this?gta_kid1
Unlikely; streaming video is not trivally easy; it's very bandwidth and memory intensive.
#11 Posted by curp11 (405 posts) -

[QUOTE="gta_kid1"]On the net on the PSP you can't watch videos which sucks do you think they will fix this?xaos
Unlikely; streaming video is not trivally easy; it's very bandwidth and memory intensive.

indirectly, u can use the "youtube to ipod" freeware to save streaming video as mp4 on pc and then transfer to psp

#12 Posted by funbunny (201 posts) -
I have a PSP and haven't messed with the RSS either.  Is there some sort of subscription price on this?
#13 Posted by fvjonj (661 posts) -

I have a PSP and haven't messed with the RSS either.  Is there some sort of subscription price on this?funbunny

No cost. By subscribe, it means that your PSP has stored the URL of whatever the feed is, and you can select that feed on your PSP to see if there is new content to stream or download.

For example, GameSpot has a weekly podcast called, "The Hot Spot." This is an audio feed.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/features/hotspot/index.php

If you browse this URL with your PSP you can click on the, "RSS Feed" button and your PSP will subscribe to this feed. Then, from your PSP's RSS menu, you can select this feed and see all the podcasts available. From here, you can either stream or download the audio.

#14 Posted by lucknumber1 (692 posts) -
the one thing i dont like is that all the accessories are really expensive  but i guess thats how they make there money.