Stuck on Tales Of Symphonia! (Minor Spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

I'm in the Toize Valley Mine, and have reached the point where I cant get past the spinning block Regal calls a "Naploosa Bacura".

I've figured you have to crush it with the boulder, but the problem is no matter how hard I try, I cant get to the spot that enables me dodge the boulder fast enough! I'm thinking I've missed an item that would enable me to run faster, but would have no idea where to look! I've got every chest in the mine so far and have even searched the place for hidden passages.

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm really enjoying playing through this game, and want to see what happens next. This part of the game has been driving me mad for the past hour!

insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts

To run faster you have to set Lloyd's EX gem to lv2 personal, then you can outrun the boulder which will crush the bacura. I had trouble this myself with the original version of the game. Also make sure you're well levelled as there will be some pretty tough bosses coming up after the mine if I remember correctly.

I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

Just seen this post, but I actually did this not long after I posted. Thanks anyway though, I'm up to the Temple of Earth now and you were certainly right about the bosses getting harder, I had to level up a lot to win the boss battle at the Renegades' Base!