Starting a campaign to make Sony improve PSN

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bizzy-SGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1 Bizzy-SGS
Member since 2014 • 52 Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm extremely frustrated at the moment and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Over the last few months we have had constant problems on PSN and the Evolve Alpha being postponed today was the final straw for me. Since we are paying for PS+ I feel this is no longer acceptable and Sony doesn't seem to do anything about it. Xbox Live almost never has any problems so why do PS4 gamers have to put up with it?

That's why I was thinking that we should all come together and start an aggressive campaign to let Sony know that we are no longer willing to put up with their poor online services. I haven't thought it all the way through yet but that's why I'm trying to get a discussion going and hopefully organize. We should have a hashtag on twitter and constantly tweet about it. I also think we should keep it civilized, of course, and stay away from death threats and harassment. Hopefully Sony will start to feel that our actions are damaging to their reputation and finally do something to improve their network infrastructure and hire more competent people.

I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. I've also posted this on the PS4 subreddit and it was immediately deleted which I think is bullshhh. I am extremely serious about this and want to reach as many people as possible, that's why I'm looking for suggestions of other places we can discuss this because I doubt too many people will read this thread.

MFbronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MFbronz
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts

Well, if it's going to be done, it has to be professional. In my line of work i get cursed out and receive various complaints on a daily basis. And i know for a fact Sony, Microsoft as well as Nintendo do as well. The only time i listen to an older gentleman having certain qualms about his and his wife's cellphone service is when they are courteous. YES i agree 100000000% that PSN NEEDS to be improved, it's coming up on 1 year since the PS4 has been on the market and while it is selling extremely well, PlayStation Network is a complete and utter joke. Players have to pay to play online which i have no issue with as i pay yearly for Xbox Live and PsPlus since it's inception in summer 2009. But why are we paying to play online for a service that still functions like a free service? We have YET to have an update to go smoothly, Sony needs to take a few pages out of Microsofts playbook on how to run a great online service because the way PSN runs now? Sony is in danger of losing a lot of loyalists.....

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Xbox Live never has problems? I can tell you you are already wrong.

PSN is fine for me, it has it issues, but all online services do. If they improve, great, if the status quo remains, fine.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I'm not sure how bad Xbox is but it can't as bad as Sony psn+. I wonder if drive club is suffering because of psn+ servers but they can't blame sony publically.

I am tired of hearing Sony psn is down and a few months ago got invaded by hackers. I would like the possibility to play the alpha of evolve. I also need psn+ to work well when Gta 5, AC unity and LBP 3 comes out for online play.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#5 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Yeah I agree, the PSN does need to improve, but it's not a total disaster that you make it out to be.

But I respect your right as a costumer of Sony to be vocal about issues that you think should be addressed.