This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PoisoN_Facecam0 (3734 posts) -

Anyone know for sure what the level cap in Skyrim is? From the looks of it I doubt i'll be able to max out more than 5 or 6 skills, really wishing they would have just kept Oblivions level system, just worked so much better later on in the game..

#2 Posted by MasterKingMP (1738 posts) -

To my knowledge the cap is level 70. At level 50 you hit a "soft" level cap.

EDIT: Well googling it, some sites say level 80. I'm not for sure.

#3 Posted by kungfool69 (2573 posts) -

was wondering this myself after just hitting 50 three days ago

#4 Posted by Neonice901 (85 posts) -
Hey the level cap from what I have heard is 81, im currebtly level 62 and it does get tedious after a while trying to level up
#5 Posted by MarcRecon (5436 posts) -

Looks like I won't be done Skyrim until the next-gen of consoles come out:P...I just got to level 10!!

#6 Posted by drknessfeeds (531 posts) -

Looks like I won't be done Skyrim until the next-gen of consoles come out:P...I just got to level 10!!

MarcRecon

There are several ways to level up, just search the net for fast leveling tricks, helps out alot after you hit above 50.

#7 Posted by barry000 (816 posts) -

with all your skills at 100 and not using any cheats codes, the level cap is level 81. i know this because i have tested this by using the bookshelf glitch (which is now patched fyi)

#8 Posted by TheIpodBoy (290 posts) -

It is round about 84, that's when you have maxed every skill to 100 (Alchemy, One-Handed, Block etc....)

#9 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

84? What are you talking about?

Anyhow, I really hope with the DLC that the cap max gets raised.

#10 Posted by barry000 (816 posts) -

It is round about 84, that's when you have maxed every skill to 100 (Alchemy, One-Handed, Block etc....)

TheIpodBoy

wrong. i have tested it several times by using the bookshelf glitch and the highest level you get to when maxing all skills is level 81, not 84

#11 Posted by TheIpodBoy (290 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheIpodBoy"]

barry000

wrong. i have tested it several times by using the bookshelf glitch and the highest level you get to when maxing all skills is level 81, not 84

well is there another glitch? because I have a friend who is level 84, it shows up under his name on the Xbox Dashboard.
#12 Posted by barry000 (816 posts) -

well is there another glitch? because I have a friend who is level 84, it shows up under his name on the Xbox Dashboard.TheIpodBoy

that could be for 2 reasons, 1. he found a glitch in the game that i am not aware of or 2. his skyrim character info in his xbox dashboard is glitched. either way, he didn't reach level 84 by maxing his skills

#13 Posted by DarkChocolateQ (2 posts) -
I don't know for sure. I am aware it is AT LEAST level 34 because that's the highest level of my friends at the moment.
#14 Posted by MethodManFTW (25473 posts) -
Well this is an old thread, but so you guys know, Skyrim is going to have no level cap soon due to a prestige like system.
#15 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

im level 72 with 300 hours of gameplay , still levelling up just slowly , long way to go mate

#16 Posted by The-Apostle (12141 posts) -

with all your skills at 100 and not using any cheats codes, the level cap is level 81. i know this because i have tested this by using the bookshelf glitch (which is now patched fyi)

barry000
It still works. I did it on 360 long after the patch.
#17 Posted by The-Apostle (12141 posts) -
Also, cOLD topic is cOLD.