This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for rasterorsoniu13
rasterorSonIU13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rasterorSonIU13
Member since 2014 • 32 Posts

What do you hope to see from the new Silent Hill game?

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

the P.T. teaser was great but obviously with them using Norman Reedus I hope it's 3rd person otherwise it wouldn't make sense using his image. I prefer 3rd person for Silent Hill games but if they allow you to toggle 1st person that would be great too. With Kojima and del Toro handling the direction I know it's going to be a real mind fcuk experience more so than any other Silent Hill game, I just hope they don't go too far into absurdity with it all. The dialogue in the demo hinted at bringing his new 'toys' with him or whatever, suggests it might also be more weapon oriented than previous games?

I posted my idea about a decade back about a guy who wakes up with amnesia in the woods, and wanders around until he find the Welcome to Silent Hill sign, so it would be a guy with amnesia trying to figure out who he is and what happened to him in Silent Hill. The demo had that disclaimer stating about it not being in any way relating to the actual game, so who knows what the actual story will be about I just hope it's dark, disturbing and moody like the original game was. With Kojima at the helm I'm feeling good about Silent Hill/s again, so I just want to be horrified and afraid to pick up the controller once again like the old days.

I had an idea, and it would be so Kojima... in settings you could toggle to allow 'game waking features', and then come to find out that if you set your PS4 to sleep mode the game can wake on it's own and say creepy things to you via your DS4 speaker lol.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

A good suspenseful horror game, with very little cut scenes. Yes Kojima I'm looking right at you.